/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is this matter against the law

AnonymousPoster
12-24-2009, 04:00 PM
salam alaikum
is participating in a forum that speaks against islam and explaining to the reader the true image of islam is against the law.Is it incriminated by the law of any country.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
12-24-2009, 06:59 PM
:sl:no i don't see how it can be bad thing as long as you get your information about islam from CORRECT AND RELIABLE SOURCES u need to have a bit more knowledge then some. you need to be fast witty and clever to get your point across to other people of course anybody can do dawah but online in a forum its a completely different matter entirely...

Raaina
12-24-2009, 07:03 PM
To be honest, I wouldn't waste time trying to convience a whole forum they are wrong on a subject...

I've tried... It just ended up me being ganged up on by everyone else and then I got upset and left :(

But thats just my experience, good luck to you :)

cat eyes
12-24-2009, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mystical_moon
To be honest, I wouldn't waste time trying to convience a whole forum they are wrong on a subject...

I've tried... It just ended up me being ganged up on by everyone else and then I got upset and left :(

But thats just my experience, good luck to you :)
ya all you get is a load of abuse they don't even know how to talk with people it goes to show the lack of education they got. they don't even know about there own religion

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Raaina
12-24-2009, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
ya all you get is a load of abuse they don't even know how to talk with people it goes to show the lack of education they got. they don't even know about there own religion
I see you know first hand like myself. I come to the conclusion when they get to the throwing abuse at you level, they have no other knowledge.. quite sad when it's only into their second post, but anyway ;D

Edited for spelling.

KittenLover
12-24-2009, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
salam alaikum
is participating in a forum that speaks against islam and explaining to the reader the true image of islam is against the law.Is it incriminated by the law of any country.
nothing wrong with speaking out against it, but it's hard when people are filled with preconceptions about Islam from the media and hate sites to change their thinking. But you still should give them the correct message of Islam.

zakirs
12-25-2009, 09:11 AM

I've tried... It just ended up me being ganged up on by everyone else and then I got upset and left

But thats just my experience, good luck to you
that happening in a virtual debate is frustrating .. imagine what happens when that happens with a real group of people :( .. it feels like you should bang your head on the table 100 times :hiding::hiding::hiding:

Hamza Asadullah
12-25-2009, 12:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
salam alaikum
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, if you want to give Dawah to others then remember that the best form of Dawah is that of one's good character and conduct towards others. If you show patience and superiour manners and etiquette when debating and discussing then that will have a far more better effect than to get agressive and frustrated when debating and discussing.

Allah also tells us in the Qur'an that we should debate and discuss with the non believers in the most beautiful of ways. We should also use wisdom and tact.

It is not for everyone but what i would advise is that you learn sufficient amount of knowledge about their deen and yours. If you don't have the sufficient knowledge then they will corner you and you will not know where to go.

Also know that when debating to a person of a different faith then don't try to disaprove their relgion but prove Islam to be the truth. If you try disaproving their religion then you will never get a good reaction but prove to them the true beauty and uniqueness of Islam.

I would recommend that you listen to as many of Zakir Naik's debates as possible because he has mastered te art of dawah mashallah.

Finally note that you can only inform others for you cannot guide anyone. Only Allah can guide so always keep this in mind and don't expect results but inform them the bet way you can and leave the rest to Allah and ask of Allah to unseal their hearts and guide them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.