/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have you been to hajj?

Rasema2
12-24-2009, 08:35 PM
:salamext:

I would like to know who went to hajj of our members and how could they take it? What I mean by that is how guilty you felt? And how much have you weeped.

May Allah, azzawajall, grant us all, jennah.........

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
12-25-2009, 12:55 PM
ive been, will tell you what you want later inshaAllah, any specific questions?

what do you mean by how could they take it?

Muslimah4Eva x
12-25-2009, 02:23 PM
I haven't gone hajj yet but inshallah I would love to go :) :D

Caller الداعي
12-25-2009, 02:27 PM
i been to hajj this year and i can tell ya its so so so so so amazing its like ur in a totally diff world ur imaan is at a diff level and ur heart is softnd 24/7 !!!!! u just gota go to knw what i mean
may Allah give us the ability to go again and again !!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslimah4Eva x
12-25-2009, 02:28 PM
Mashallah!!!!
Ameen :D :)

Sawdah
12-25-2009, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by caller
i been to hajj this year and i can tell ya its so so so so so amazing its like ur in a totally diff world ur imaan is at a diff level and ur heart is softnd 24/7 !!!!! u just gota go to knw what i mean
subhanallah, that sounds amazing !
Ameen :)

Caller الداعي
12-25-2009, 04:18 PM
oh and the best is when ur doing tawaf and iqaama begins and everyones searching for a place in the rows in front of the kaaba and the imam recites quran , the kaabas infront of u and u understand the words !!!! that was propbaly one of the most sensational moments of my life esp. when u can hear ppl around u crying ... subhanallah!!!

Sawdah
12-25-2009, 04:26 PM
That sounds like a very beautiful experience.:)

Misz_Muslimah
12-25-2009, 05:24 PM
Mashallah, sounds great

Ameen :statisfie

Rasema2
12-26-2009, 02:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
ive been, will tell you what you want later inshaAllah, any specific questions?

what do you mean by how could they take it?
:sl:
The guilt of your past sins, or just some guilt. When you listen to the Qur'an you feel guilty... Thaen how could you take hajj? Woudn't you cry non-stop?

Innocent Soul
12-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Assalamualaikum
I went to hajj in 2007.Is really amazing we feel something special :statisfie .I went to Umra there several times as I used to live in Saudia Arabia (one year ago).But whenever I come from there I feel I am clean of the sins I have done.
May Allah help us to go hajj as many times we can.
Ameen

al Amaanah
12-26-2009, 11:13 AM
:wasalamex

AGREED!! most beautiful experience ever!! Allahomma ameeeeen!

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
12-26-2009, 11:51 AM
went ALhamdulillaah

my comment would be...

Hajj truelly teaches you that Allah is ALWAYS there for you

Alhamdulillaah

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-26-2009, 11:50 PM
Aslamu alaaykum..
Subhan`Allaah , i would Love to go Hajj 1 day Inshaa`Allaah.. i havent been , but i am 100% sure its a beautiful experience...whilst stood infront of the Ka`bah.. i would cry for ages..Alhamdulilah to those brothers and sisters in Deen al islaam. who have been to the Holy City!
Wa alaaykum Salaam..

sirajstc
12-29-2009, 11:15 AM
noooooooooooooooooooo :(

muslimsister1
12-29-2009, 12:41 PM
:sl:

Hope you all in gud health, i have been wiv ma parents, its an experince that you jst cannot describe, u have to be ther to feel it and see it with your own eyes. u jst feel so proud that you are a muslim when you see all the people on the arafah n when all their hands are raised and praying and weeping to Allah SWT. You feel refreshed and cleanesd... Inshallah Allah SWT gives us all the ability to make the journey of Hajj and accept all our deeds. Inshallah i would love to go and do the whole month of ramzan.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.