/* */

PDA

View Full Version : From the Rock in the English Channel...

Muhammad Aseem
12-25-2009, 01:04 AM
Assalam o alaikum all,

It is great to be here on this forum and just wanted to introduce myself.

I am a Chartered Certified Accountant by profession and have been working extensively auditing the Financial Services Industry, Banking Institutions, Trusts, Mutual Funds and Hedge Funds, including modaraba and musharikas.

I am looking to gain further knowledge about non-interest islamic products on the market and share my knowledge that i have accumulated in about a decade of working as an insider in the Financial Services Industry.

Any questions regarding investment or advise about how to avoid interest while still growing your wealth, free to hit me up.

Jazak Allah Khair.

Muhammad Aseem.
Muslim Wealth Coach

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
12-25-2009, 05:11 PM
:sl: brother Muhammad Aseem,
Hope you have a beneficial stay :)
:wa:

Raaina
12-25-2009, 05:50 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

Enjoy your stay here :)

Beardo
12-27-2009, 10:08 PM
:sl:

Hope you enjoy our forums. Welcome to the family. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Italianguy
12-27-2009, 10:41 PM
Nice a fellow Accountant:D well i'm in college for it.lol

Welcome to the forum!

Muhammad Aseem
12-30-2009, 10:59 PM
Jazak Allah khair.

I hope to benefit the forums just as much as I hope the forums will benefit me... InshaAllah more...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.