/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki

mustafaisb
12-24-2009, 10:33 PM
:sl: it's not yet official, but there are reports that he might have been killed
in the air raid on Yemen. Ina lillahi wa inna lillahi rajoon. May Allah(swt) grant him jannah and the status of martyr. :Amen. :wa:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_402917.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
12-24-2009, 11:05 PM
I also heard.

Sheikh Anwar al-Awlaki Possibly Dead

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon.

M..x
12-24-2009, 11:12 PM
OMDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BIG SHOCK. His lectures are awesome and he's such a blessed man. Innalillahi wa innailaihi raji'un.. Proper sad man. =(

Uthman
12-24-2009, 11:15 PM
We don't know for sure if it's true at this point, Sister.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
12-24-2009, 11:17 PM
Do not spread rumours without confirmation of it's actual event.

"...However a CBS news source in Yemen who has been in contact with Awlaki on numerous occasions, said Thursday that the report of his death was "not true". "Until yesterday, Awlaki was alive" the source told CBS, adding that Thursday morning's strikes were "far from his house and that he had nothing to do with those killed."

Other sources in Yemen also said Awlaki was not living in the area targetted on Thursday evening therefore highly unlikely he was killed in the strikes. CBS News' Khaled Waseef says it is possible there was a confusion over the name 'Awlaki'. A regional Al Qaeda leader identified as Mohammed Saleh Al-Awlaki appeared in video Wednesday at a rare and brazen public gathering of "militants" in Yemen's Abyan province...."
http://wap.cbsnews.com/site?sid=cbsn...l&viewFull=yes

Caller الداعي
12-24-2009, 11:22 PM
inna lillah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

M..x
12-24-2009, 11:23 PM
They didnt aktally say he passed away bro ^ they're only pasting tha news articles. If this is confirmed, its most defo a trajic loss for tha Ummah, sucha learned scholar MashAllah, and his series on tha life of the Prophet pbuh taught me alot. May Allah reward him for all his efforts for passing tha message... =( Hope its not true..

Sawdah
12-24-2009, 11:25 PM
Why is there an interview from Al Jazeera that interviewed him about this on december 23, which was yesterday...
http://www.memrijttm.org/content/en/...3859&param=GJN
I don't know, I don't believe he's dead...

Binyamine
12-24-2009, 11:54 PM
Peace Mercy And Blessing Of Allah be upon all of us.

I think that we should wait for an official announcement from the mujahideen side insha'Allah.

If he has been killed, then masha'Allah, we pray that Allah accept him amongst the shuhada.
Ameen.

TrueStranger
12-25-2009, 01:56 AM
:sl:

Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return'.

Brothers and Sisters there are reports stating that Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki is believed to have been killed in Yemen. The "strikes were carried out using Saudi and American intelligence." This is indeed sad. A man who carried so much Islamic knowledge has been killed for no reason.

They are not sure yet if he is killed or not, but pray for Imam Al-Awlaki and his family and the Muslim Ummah.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...#ixzz0af4K5rZw

P.S. "There is a report that the Ft. Hood shooter's cleric may not have been among the Al Qaeda members hit in the attack."

Let's pray for the best and see if it is verified.

Soulja Girl
12-25-2009, 02:07 AM

:ooh:

:wa:

TrueStranger
12-25-2009, 02:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

:ooh:

I'm as shocked as you are.

How are they going to justify his death? What is he guilty of? Who has he killed?

This is senseless killing of Muslim scholars and it's happening with the help of Muslims.:heated:

Rasema2
12-25-2009, 02:28 AM
One of my fav scholars!!!

Well, no wonder why. We are even accused of being a "hizb".

May Allah, subHana wa ta'ala, grant him jennah al firdous.Ameen

Ummu Sufyaan
12-25-2009, 02:43 AM
wow, that wasnt half planned!

may allah grant him al-firdaus! imsad (if he has passed away :embarrass)

Sawdah
12-25-2009, 02:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed

may allah grant him al-firdaus! imsad
Ameen.

Was he a scholar? I never knew...
Is it officially anounced?

Subhanallah, inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
He had great lectures, mashallah.

Rasema2
12-25-2009, 03:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
Ameen.

Was he a scholar? I never knew...

Subhanallah, inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
He had great lectures, mashallah.
The jorney of the soul.... He was such a good scholar, alhamdulillah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAwHEXE3-n0

Hayaa
12-25-2009, 05:43 AM
Inna lillaahi wa ina ilayhi raji'oon. This was a great shock and loss.

Umu 'Isa
12-25-2009, 11:08 AM
No.... he didnt die Alhamdulillaah.

My friend has contacts in yemen who said they have confirmed that he is alive and well, but his house was demolished and 30 brothers from his village were killed. Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

IbnAbdulHakim
12-25-2009, 11:40 AM
Alhamdulillaaah :'(

tango92
12-25-2009, 11:43 AM
may Allah protect and guide him

noorseeker
12-25-2009, 01:54 PM
Can we get some facts please

siFilam
12-25-2009, 03:26 PM
please someone tell me that this is not true.
I just read this news...I am trying to confirm if it is.....they are still not sure.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-a...,5678763.story

I hope its not true...I have learned so much from his lectures, and there are not too many imams like him.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-25-2009, 07:41 PM

I'm hearing he is alive inshaAllah...Allahu Alam.

:w:

Banu_Hashim
12-25-2009, 07:54 PM
InshaAllah he is alive and well! Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki is my favourite present day scholar of Islam. His wealth of knowledge is so great mashaAllah. May Allah (SWT) protect him.

جوري
12-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Oh my God what an awful thread.. may he be alive and well insha'Allah..
This thread made me nauseous astghfor Allah..

Banu_Hashim
12-25-2009, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Same... as soon as I read the thread title.

Khayal
12-25-2009, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye

Same here, May Allaah Swt, protect him from all the devils plan...Aameen.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
12-25-2009, 08:26 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Umu 'Isa
My friend has contacts in yemen who said they have confirmed that he is alive and well, but his house was demolished and 30 brothers from his village were killed. Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilahi Raji'oon!imsad

May Allah (swt) bless those who passed away to be under His shade, Aameen!imsad

May Allah (swt) protect Imaam Anwar Al Awlaki & his family from all dangers, Aameen!imsad

Civilsed
12-25-2009, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umu 'Isa

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

جوري
12-26-2009, 06:27 AM
There is no place for peace or rest for Muslims, they won't rest until they have snuffed the light of Islam by going after those who practice .. sob7an Allah.. this makes me so angry :raging:

may Allah swt make us victorious and change this ummah for the better.. I am so sick of its ailing condition imsad

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-26-2009, 04:59 PM
^^Allahumma Ameen!

YusufNoor
12-26-2009, 05:41 PM

SAN'A, Yemen - A U.S.-born radical cleric is alive and well following reports he may have been killed in a Yemeni airstrike against suspected al-Qaida hideouts, friends and relatives said Friday.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34591915...deastn_africa/

although i get the feeling that Obama, himself is directing the USAF to take out the Sheikh.

inna lilallahi was inna ilayhi rajiun for the others.

جوري
12-27-2009, 12:32 AM
May Allah yi7fathoho and our brothers and sisters all over the world, as well grant his peace blessings and mercy upon those martyred.. what a world we live in..

I feel relieved to learn he is alive and well.. I am so afraid they'll target him, they just want to leave us with W hores and puppet govt. and take down anyone with remote knowledge of Islam because they are (well apply the label of your liking here)

:w:

abdullah_001
12-27-2009, 07:43 AM
SubhanAllah I love imam awlaki for the sake of Allah. My heart almost stopped beating when I read the topic... May Allah grant him and his family safety from all evil and inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon to the brothers and sisters that passed away, may Allah grant them the highest stations in paradise through his mercy ameen.

Things will get much more worse though I think in the coming months/years. May Allah guide us all to the straight path ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.