/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need help inshaAllah

AnonymousPoster
12-25-2009, 02:57 PM
:sl:

I Feel exhausted to start praying again after my period has finished:exhausted i don't know what the problem is because i eat loads of meat and vitamins to get my iron back again but i just feel really weak that i want to sit on my bed all day and not do anything.
its a nightmare. i actually dread when my menses come around cos i know i will be so weak to the point of missing my salaat afterwards :( i think it must be really bad to because none of the sisters i have spoken to have this problem and they even have kids to look after so i felt embarrassed after i asked them and felt ashamed that i must be such a complainer :embarrass
i also sleep to much for example i go to bed at 12 and id wake up at 3 in the afternoon. it takes me at least two days to gain back my full energy again so sisters any tips would be extremely greatful and appreciated
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
12-27-2009, 09:56 AM
salaam,

its better to consult a physician sister.

Snowflake
12-27-2009, 03:24 PM
assalamu alaykum sis,

Br. Ahmed gave you good advice. Don't try to diagnose yourself. Some supplements can be toxic in high doses. May Allah grant you shifa and good health. Ameen.

Muslim Woman
12-27-2009, 03:47 PM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
:sl:

...so weak to the point of missing my salaat afterwards :(
bro already gave u a good advice .

Also if u can't offer salat by standing , then u are allowed to do it while sitting or lieing on bed ; but pl. try not to miss salat.

may Allah bless you with a good health , Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.