/* */

PDA

View Full Version : statistics of a year

manhagmuslim
12-26-2009, 04:21 PM
In the Name of Allah, Praise be to Allah, an may peace and blessings be upon our prophet, his family, and Companions.
To proceed,
O my beloved in of Allah… May Allah the Great, render that this month “Muhharam” start having all of us in the best shape, I also ask Him to extend our lives in good deeds. O’ Allah! Bless us with Birr (uprightness) and Taqwa (piety) and deeds which pleases you.
My beloved …
Look back to your bygone year –as we are at the end of it—Are you satisfied with your deeds, pleased with your striving to obey Allah (May He be Glorified and Exalted), and have you achieved the best of the beneficial knowledge and good deeds? Think five years back … make your statistics about them… Was your status during that period pleasant?
This is an essential pause for reckoning:
What change did you decide to make? Are you going to keep moving forward on the same path next year?Will you be able to reach your aim in attaining knowledge, performing good deeds or earning Allah’s Pleasure (may He be Glorified and Exalted) by following the same approach in the next five years or do you need more time to adjust this status?

To continue reading, Please click here

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
12-26-2009, 05:41 PM
^ Jazaakalahu khayran for sharing that reminder and ameen to all the duas..
May allah bless you for posting :)
:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.