/* */

PDA

View Full Version : IslamicBoard on Mobile?

Beardo
12-26-2009, 06:54 PM
I'm considering if it'll affect enough people, we could just put IslamicBoard on mobile option as well.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
12-26-2009, 06:57 PM
you could but i hate surfing on phones lol

Beardo
12-26-2009, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
you could but i hate surfing on phones lol
I have an iPod Touch, so it'd probably be easy for me. But there's no use wasting money on this if I'm going to be the only one lol. ;D

noorseeker
12-26-2009, 07:07 PM
I already use it , when im on break at work, or whenever

but i dont ever post on my phone, and you wont see the whole page

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
12-26-2009, 07:12 PM
Yes, it'll be useful.

Ar-RaYYan
12-26-2009, 09:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I'm considering if it'll affect enough people, we could just put IslamicBoard on mobile option as well.
I thought we could already do that? I sometime use it but only when I'm really desperate. Its kind of annoying using it :hmm:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-27-2009, 12:13 AM
Lol. its best to just keep it on Net..rather on Phone..or you will be spending too much time on it, you will be using too much "Technology"..like phone and computer.all the time..guess its just my opinion.:/.and besides it will be toooooooo small on the phone, and some people may get annoyed, they will be typing on the phone for ages..the computer screener is however much bigger and suitable :)..LOL then again my opinion again..Khayrr InshaAllaah...

anyways.. have a nice dayy :)

Beardo
12-27-2009, 12:15 AM
^ True. At any rate, I'll see how many people want it etc. It's just another option available, Insha'Allah.

..as well as an added expense...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-27-2009, 12:25 AM
yeah bro Insha`Allaah...

Italianguy
12-27-2009, 04:38 AM
I actually made it an APP on my Iphone...well similar, thats how i answer all the time.....You think myyyy wife lets me sit at the computer all day;D

I have to run my wife Zainab and the rest of the bunch all around the world all day;D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-27-2009, 05:16 PM
^ Lol Bro ....runn likee the wind

Italianguy
12-27-2009, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
^ Lol Bro ....runn likee the wind
I try, but it's no use......my resistance is futile.......They......have....
superwoman strength.;D They bat their eyes and and act all cute and suff........I have no power against thatimsad

Misz_Muslimah
12-27-2009, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Lol. its best to just keep it on Net..rather on Phone..or you will be spending too much time on it, you will be using too much "Technology"..like phone and computer.all the time..guess its just my opinion.:/.and besides it will be toooooooo small on the phone, and some people may get annoyed, they will be typing on the phone for ages..the computer screener is however much bigger and suitable :)..LOL then again my opinion again..Khayrr InshaAllaah...

anyways.. have a nice dayy :)
I agree..I think you should keep it how it is :)
:wa:

Asiyaah
01-14-2010, 06:04 AM
I use the forum my blackberry. Tho I have a lot of scrolling to do lol. A mobile option would be awesome inshallah

Beardo
01-14-2010, 06:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zaira
I use the forum my blackberry. Tho I have a lot of scrolling to do lol. A mobile option would be awesome inshallah
Well, bad news. We're going to have to delay the mobile IslamicBoard because vBulletin came out with with vB 4.0. We have to wait until the mobile version comes out for 4.0.

Tilmeez
01-14-2010, 06:17 AM
I second to you! I have broken my BB for this scrolling thing. My downward scrolling gives me so much hard time :(

Well, bad news.
Its not new. BTW we very rarely expect something good from you.

Thanks for your concern. :)

Beardo
01-14-2010, 06:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
I second to you! I have broken my BB for this scrolling thing. My downward scrolling gives me so much hard time :(

Its not new. BTW we very rarely expect something good from you.

Thanks for your concern. :)
Uncle Tilmeez, just go home. lol
I've done some good things to IB... like... ermm... Well, that's besides the point! :raging: Now go get moderating.

syilla
01-14-2010, 07:23 AM
aww... is a good thing i posted after i get the bad news...at least i didn't post any overexcited posts. :hmm:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.