/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ends of time hadith

Samiun
12-26-2009, 07:12 PM
:sl:

Is there a hadith about the black army and it is said that Prophet SAW said,"Go Join That Army Even If You Have to Crawl on Ice". OR ya'juj and ma'juj. OR Dajjal

Thanks brothers and sisters :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
imam bukhari
12-26-2009, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
:sl:

Is there a hadith about the black army and it is said that Prophet SAW said,"Go Join That Army Even If You Have to Crawl on Ice". OR ya'juj and ma'juj. OR Dajjal

Thanks brothers and sisters :)
assalaamu 'alaykum,

u need to reak a book by ibn kathir titled 'Book of the end'

awesome book.

ill go find the pdf file for u online...

back in a tick

wassalaamu 'alaykum,

p.s, oh while ur all waiting y not check out me blog: http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.com what? i need to asvertise it somehow dont i?

Samiun
12-26-2009, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imam bukhari
assalaamu 'alaykum,

u need to reak a book by ibn kathir titled 'Book of the end'

awesome book.

ill go find the pdf file for u online...

back in a tick

wassalaamu 'alaykum,

p.s, oh while ur all waiting y not check out me blog: http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.com what? i need to asvertise it somehow dont i?
You and your humour brother ;D

'Abd-al Latif
12-26-2009, 08:02 PM

PDF version: http://www.dhikrullah.com/knowledge/...0The%20End.pdf

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
imam bukhari
12-27-2009, 03:07 PM
assalaamu 'alaykum,

noooooooooooo, i was just about to post it...

oh well. maybe next time...

wassalaamu 'alaykum

Misz_Muslimah
12-27-2009, 04:41 PM
:sl:..hope this is what you're looking for..bismillah

1809. Rib`i bin Hirash (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I accompanied Abu Mas`ud Al-Ansari to Hudaifah bin Al-Yaman (May Allah be pleased with them). Abu Mas`ud said to him: "Tell us what you heard from the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) about Dajjal (the Antichrist).'' Hudaifah said: He (PBUH) said, "Dajjal will appear, and with him will be water and fire. That which people consider to be water will in fact be a burning fire, and that which people will consider to be fire will in fact be cool and sweet water. He who from amongst you happens to face him, should jump into that which he sees as fire for that will be nice and sweet water.'' Abu Mas`ud said: "I have also heard this from the Messenger of Allah (PBUH).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

1811. Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "There will be no land which will not be trampled by Dajjal (the Antichrist) but Makkah and Al-Madinah; and there will be no passage leading to them which will not be guarded by the angels, arranged in rows. Dajjal will appear in a barren place adjacent to Al-Madinah and the city will be shaken three times. Allah will expel from it every disbeliever and hypocrite.''
[Muslim].

1812. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Dajjal (the Antichrist) will be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan and will be dressed in robes of green coloured satin.''
[Muslim].

Commentary: Isfahan is a city in Persia (Iran). Tailasan green sheet (is the dress of the Sheikhs of the non-Arab nations).

1813. Umm Sharik (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: I heard the Prophet (PBUH) saying, "People will run away from Dajjal (the Antichrist) seeking shelter in the mountains.''
[Muslim].

1814. `Imran bin Hussain (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Between time of the creation of Adam and the Resurrection Day, there is nothing greater than the mischief of Dajjal (the Antichrist).''
[Muslim].

1815. Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Prophet (PBUH) saying, "Dajjal (the Antichrist) will come forth and a person from amongst the believers will go towards him and the armed watchmen of Dajjal will meet him and they will say to him: `Where do you intend to go?' He will say: `I intend to go to this one who has appeared.' They will say to him: `Don't you believe in our lord (meaning Dajjal)?' He will say: `There (i.e., we know Him to be Allah, Alone, without any partners) is nothing hidden about our Rubb.' Some of them will say: `Let us kill him', but some others will say: `Has your lord (Dajjal) not forbidden you to kill anyone without his consent?' So they will take him to Dajjal. When the believer will see him, he will say: `O people! This is Dajjal about whom the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) has informed us.' Dajjal will have him laid on his stomach and have his head. He will be struck on his back and on his stomach. Dajjal will ask him: `Don't you believe in me?' He will say: `You are the false Messiah.' He will then give his order to have him sawn with a saw into two from the parting of his hair up to his legs. After that Dajjal will walk between the two halves and will say to him: `Stand up', and he will stand on his feet. He will then say to him: `Don't you believe in me?' The person will say: `It has added to my insight that you are Dajjal'. He will add: `O people! He will not be able to behave with anyone amongst people in such a manner after me.' Dajjal will try to kill him. The space between his neck and collarbone will turn into copper and he will find no way to kill him. So he will catch hold of him by his hand and feet and throw him into (what appears to be the fire). The people will think that he has been thrown into the fire whereas he will be thrown into Jannah.'' The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) added, "He will be the most eminent amongst the people with regard to martyrdom near the Rubb of the worlds.''
[Muslim]

1816. Al-Mughirah bin Shu`bah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: No one asked the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) more about Dajjal than I asked him. He said to me, "He will not harm you.'' I said: "O Messenger of Allah, it is reported that he will have with him a mountain of bread and a river full of water.'' Thereupon he said, "He (Dajjal) is far too worthless and insignificant near Allah (to let him deceive the believers).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1817. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "There has not been a Prophet who has not warned his Ummah of that one-eyed liar (Dajjal). Behold, he is blind in one eye and your Rubb (Allah) is not blind. On his forehead are the letters: (K.F.R.) (meaning Kafir- disbeliever).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1818. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Let me tell you something about Dajjal (the Antichrist) which no Prophet had told his people. He is blind (in one eye) and will bring with him something like Jannah and Hell; but what he calls Jannah will be in fact Hell.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1819. `Abdullah bin `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: One day the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) mentioned Al-Masih Dajjal (the Antichrist) in the presence of the people and said, "Verily, Allah is not one-eyed but Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye which looks like a swollen grape.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

1820. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah(PBUH) said, "The Last Hour will not come until the Muslims fight against the Jews, until a Jew will hide himself behind a stone or a tree, and the stone or the tree will say: `O Muslim, there is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him,' but Al-Gharqad tree will not say so, for it is the tree of the Jews.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

And Allah knows best..
:wa:

Samiun
12-27-2009, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah
:sl:..hope this is what you're looking for..bismillah

1809. Rib`i bin Hirash (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I accompanied Abu Mas`ud Al-Ansari to Hudaifah bin Al-Yaman (May Allah be pleased with them). Abu Mas`ud said to him: "Tell us what you heard from the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) about Dajjal (the Antichrist).'' Hudaifah said: He (PBUH) said, "Dajjal will appear, and with him will be water and fire. That which people consider to be water will in fact be a burning fire, and that which people will consider to be fire will in fact be cool and sweet water. He who from amongst you happens to face him, should jump into that which he sees as fire for that will be nice and sweet water.'' Abu Mas`ud said: "I have also heard this from the Messenger of Allah (PBUH).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

1811. Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "There will be no land which will not be trampled by Dajjal (the Antichrist) but Makkah and Al-Madinah; and there will be no passage leading to them which will not be guarded by the angels, arranged in rows. Dajjal will appear in a barren place adjacent to Al-Madinah and the city will be shaken three times. Allah will expel from it every disbeliever and hypocrite.''
[Muslim].

1812. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Dajjal (the Antichrist) will be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan and will be dressed in robes of green coloured satin.''
[Muslim].

Commentary: Isfahan is a city in Persia (Iran). Tailasan green sheet (is the dress of the Sheikhs of the non-Arab nations).

1813. Umm Sharik (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: I heard the Prophet (PBUH) saying, "People will run away from Dajjal (the Antichrist) seeking shelter in the mountains.''
[Muslim].

1814. `Imran bin Hussain (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Between time of the creation of Adam and the Resurrection Day, there is nothing greater than the mischief of Dajjal (the Antichrist).''
[Muslim].

1815. Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Prophet (PBUH) saying, "Dajjal (the Antichrist) will come forth and a person from amongst the believers will go towards him and the armed watchmen of Dajjal will meet him and they will say to him: `Where do you intend to go?' He will say: `I intend to go to this one who has appeared.' They will say to him: `Don't you believe in our lord (meaning Dajjal)?' He will say: `There (i.e., we know Him to be Allah, Alone, without any partners) is nothing hidden about our Rubb.' Some of them will say: `Let us kill him', but some others will say: `Has your lord (Dajjal) not forbidden you to kill anyone without his consent?' So they will take him to Dajjal. When the believer will see him, he will say: `O people! This is Dajjal about whom the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) has informed us.' Dajjal will have him laid on his stomach and have his head. He will be struck on his back and on his stomach. Dajjal will ask him: `Don't you believe in me?' He will say: `You are the false Messiah.' He will then give his order to have him sawn with a saw into two from the parting of his hair up to his legs. After that Dajjal will walk between the two halves and will say to him: `Stand up', and he will stand on his feet. He will then say to him: `Don't you believe in me?' The person will say: `It has added to my insight that you are Dajjal'. He will add: `O people! He will not be able to behave with anyone amongst people in such a manner after me.' Dajjal will try to kill him. The space between his neck and collarbone will turn into copper and he will find no way to kill him. So he will catch hold of him by his hand and feet and throw him into (what appears to be the fire). The people will think that he has been thrown into the fire whereas he will be thrown into Jannah.'' The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) added, "He will be the most eminent amongst the people with regard to martyrdom near the Rubb of the worlds.''
[Muslim]

1816. Al-Mughirah bin Shu`bah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: No one asked the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) more about Dajjal than I asked him. He said to me, "He will not harm you.'' I said: "O Messenger of Allah, it is reported that he will have with him a mountain of bread and a river full of water.'' Thereupon he said, "He (Dajjal) is far too worthless and insignificant near Allah (to let him deceive the believers).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1817. Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "There has not been a Prophet who has not warned his Ummah of that one-eyed liar (Dajjal). Behold, he is blind in one eye and your Rubb (Allah) is not blind. On his forehead are the letters: (K.F.R.) (meaning Kafir- disbeliever).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1818. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Let me tell you something about Dajjal (the Antichrist) which no Prophet had told his people. He is blind (in one eye) and will bring with him something like Jannah and Hell; but what he calls Jannah will be in fact Hell.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1819. `Abdullah bin `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: One day the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) mentioned Al-Masih Dajjal (the Antichrist) in the presence of the people and said, "Verily, Allah is not one-eyed but Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye which looks like a swollen grape.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

1820. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah(PBUH) said, "The Last Hour will not come until the Muslims fight against the Jews, until a Jew will hide himself behind a stone or a tree, and the stone or the tree will say: `O Muslim, there is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him,' but Al-Gharqad tree will not say so, for it is the tree of the Jews.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

And Allah knows best..
Thanks Sister but I'm finding the one with the "army" :hiding:

Misz_Muslimah
12-27-2009, 06:59 PM
^ :sl:
Sorry, I tried looking for it but this is all I found..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.