/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qur'an Writing Appears On Baby's Body

nutty
10-19-2009, 04:54 PM
Assalamun alaikum every1

I just read this article, i was wondering what every thought about it..........

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...n-mystery.html

It cant be a hoax can it, the writing appears and then dissapears before the new writing..... it doesnt look like as if a persons wrote on the arm of the baby otherwise there would eb scars even teh docs are saying the same

And if its real.........then subhanallah it just amazing.........wow........Allah's amazing miracle........its there for every1 to see and take notice...........Subhanallah..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fטлку
10-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Whoa! Subhanallah!
I'm not sure what to say...
Except that the comments on that page are highly offensive.. <_<

Snowflake
10-19-2009, 05:06 PM
SubhanAllah. Allah knows best.

Caller الداعي
10-19-2009, 10:14 PM
i was thinking if its true maybe jinns are involved Allahu aalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
10-20-2009, 01:37 AM
aww...i pity the baby... but probably the mankind should take this as a reminder.

Beardo
10-20-2009, 02:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
aww...i pity the baby... but probably the mankind should take this as a reminder.
Why do you pity the baby? I thought it to be pretty amazing... Subhanallah.

syilla
10-20-2009, 02:52 AM
^^^if you read the news...the baby will struggle and hurting everytime the ayah reveal on the skins...it always came one a week :(

جوري
10-20-2009, 03:19 AM
Allah swt' miracles are every where, you'd have to be very dense not to take notice..

I love this verse from suret Al-Baqara:

[Pickthal 2:210] Wait they for naught else than that Allah should come unto them in the shadows of the clouds with the angels? Then the case would be already judged.

why would seeing something like this

more convincing than seeing this?

all that is needed is already there.. whomever chooses the path of Allah swt would do so for his own soul, and whomever turns away, then it is on his/her neck..
we shouldn't seek out miracles since frankly everything in nature is miraculous for those who take heed!

:w:

Beardo
10-20-2009, 04:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
^^^if you read the news...the baby will struggle and hurting everytime the ayah reveal on the skins...it always came one a week :(
Oh :( Didn't know that part. That is sad, then...

The_Prince
10-20-2009, 04:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Allah swt' miracles are every where, you'd have to be very dense not to take notice..

I love this verse from suret Al-Baqara:

[Pickthal 2:210] Wait they for naught else than that Allah should come unto them in the shadows of the clouds with the angels? Then the case would be already judged.

why would seeing something like this

more convincing than seeing this?

all that is needed is already there.. whomever chooses the path of Allah swt would do so for his own soul, and whomever turns away, then it is on his/her neck..
we shouldn't seek out miracles since frankly everything in nature is miraculous for those who take heed!

lol are those pics real?

Fטлку
10-20-2009, 04:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Oh :( Didn't know that part. That is sad, then...
""Ali always feels bad when it is happening. He cries and his temperature goes up.

"It's impossible to hold him when it's happening, his body is actively moving, so we put him into his cradle. It's so hard to watch him suffering.""
imsad

format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
lol are those pics real?
The second is real but the first is of evil fairies! <_<

aamirsaab
10-20-2009, 07:36 AM
:sl:
I love how all the comments are saying it's child abuse. Lol.

It's funny, these are the same people who ask and demand day in day out for a sign of Allah - when it is given they deny it.

Pitiful, but I guess Allah truly does guide those whom He wills

Cabdullahi
10-20-2009, 07:57 AM
someone said they burned hennah on his skin.......some fools are really fools!

how do you burn hennah on the skin?

Fטлку
10-20-2009, 08:00 AM
That is a hoax and looks like a henna tatoo.
Anyone can do it using Henna paste.
Henna paste creates the red marks on skin and intricate patterns or writing can be done on bare skin using Henna paste. It leaves the same colouration as shown in the photo. On babies it probabl hurts like hell hence the repoted symptoms of the childs discomfort when it is done. Fake? You bet it is.
Maybe he meant the verses were written with henna?
Now lets see, it's not henna because
1) henna doesn't hurt
2) Doctors would have known it was henna.
3) Henna takes some time to get out.
4) It does NOT look like henna's color and the color of henna lightens with time.

And its not laser or whatever because
1) that doesn't disappear
2) Doctors would recognize it.

Humbler_359
10-20-2009, 07:25 PM

Link

Link 2

A BABY boy has left doctors baffled after passages from the Koran were found on his skin.

The parents of nine-month-old Ali Yakubov were stunned when the word Allah appeared on his chin soon after his birth.

Since then scores of writings in Arabic script have emerged on his back, arms, legs and stomach.

Amazingly his family claim the old markings vanish before the new words arrive — twice a week.

Medics say they cannot explain his mysterious condition — but deny that the marks are from someone writing on the child's skin.

His mother, Madina, said that she and her husband were not religious until the words started appearing on his skin.

Initially they did not show anyone the unexplained scribbles, but eventually revealed them to their doctor.

Now the boy has become a focus of Muslim homage in his troubled home province of Dagestan, close to war-ravaged Chechnya in the south of Russia.

Local MP Akhmedpasha Amiralaev said: "This boy is a pure sign of God. Allah sent him to Dagestan in order to stop revolts and tension in our republic."

The tot's mother said: "Normally those signs appear twice a week - on Mondays and on the nights between Thursdays and Fridays.

"Ali always feels bad when it is happening. He cries and his temperature goes up.

"It's impossible to hold him when it's happening, his body is actively moving, so we put him into his cradle. It's so hard to watch him suffering."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVx2uqtCiG0

This is not the only incident. It is one of thousands happening on daily bases and yet You deny! I am posting a video for those who DO NOT BELIEVE A 3 years Old kid Is a Hafiz ( Who remembers Quran by Heart ) The Truth is just a click away from you.. Here's video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRZZW...eature=related

جوري
10-20-2009, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
lol are those pics real?
I was looking for fairies, but 21st. C. fairies are scantily clad.. so I went for the next best thing.. the point is why look for fairies when you have butterflies? and if you have fairies, would that not be a normal 'natural' every day occurrence and folks would then go on to seek some other 'magical' being.. everything is already pretty 'magical' -- all purpose is lost, if I actually had to explain it..

جوري
10-23-2009, 05:59 PM
more on this topic in the news:

Muslims Flock to See 'Miracle Baby'

AOL News
posted: 15 HOURS 57 MINUTES AGO
comments: 423
filed under: Weird News, World News

With HP wireless printers, you could have printed this from any room in the house. Live wirelessly. Print wirelessly.

PRINT
|E-MAILMORE

Text SizeAAA

(Oct. 22) -- Thousands of Muslims have been traveling to a remote town in a war-torn region of southern Russian hoping to see verses from Islam's holy book appear on the skin of a "miracle baby."
The parents of 9-month-old Ali Yakubov said the word "Allah" appeared on his chin soon after his birth, The Sun reported.
Skip over this content

Itar-Tass / Landov
Pink writing appears on the leg of 9-month-old Ali Yakubov. His parents say verses from the Quran appear and fade on the baby's body.

Skip over this content

Since then, verses of the Quran in Arabic script have appeared -- and then faded away -- on the infant's back, arms, leg and stomach, his parents and local officials say.
"Normally those signs appear twice a week -- on Mondays and on the nights between Thursdays and Fridays," Ali's mother was quoted as saying.
She said that Ali's temperature typically rises before the writings appear.
The parents deny the words, which look like raised pink birthmarks, were inked on. Local doctors have not been able to explain the phenomenon.
Meanwhile, around 2,000 people per day have been traveling to the family's home in Kizlyar in Dagestan. One woman said she had come all the way from Ukraine to see the baby.
The Russian republic, located in the North Caucasus on the border of Chechnya, has been plagued by violence as security forces clash with militant Islamic separatists.
Believers say that makes the sacred writings on little Ali even more important.
"The fact that this miracle happened here is a signal to us to take the lead and help our brothers and sisters find peace," the head of the Kizlyar region, Sagid Murtazaliyev, told reporters, according to ABC News. "We must not forget there is a war going on here."

2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved.
2009-10-22 19:00:05

http://news.aol.com/article/russian-...racle%2F732754
fundie Christians now allege it is the act of the devil.. :lol:

Cabdullahi
10-23-2009, 06:04 PM
sister can you read whats written on the baby for us please...

جوري
10-23-2009, 06:16 PM

it is from suret az-zumer

اللَّهُ خَالِقُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ 39:62

[Pickthal 39:62] Allah is Creator of all things

:wa:

AbdullahSyed
10-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Is the Sun fake news sort of thing? I heard they make up a lot of their news.

Cabdullahi
10-23-2009, 06:30 PM
cheers!........some guys in the comment section are totally dumb..........''its a hoax''......''binladen is hiding in the diapers''.....''the parents did it''

The country is russia they dont speak arabic nor can they write it..so how did they do it i want to know

simple logic

جوري
10-23-2009, 06:43 PM
That is exactly what people said of miracles in the days of old anyway.. and hence my:

For the skeptic, no amount of proof will be enough, and for the believer, no amount of proof is necessary.

Allah SWT knows best

bell
10-24-2009, 12:23 AM
That is exactly what people said of miracles in the days of old anyway.. and hence my:

For the skeptic, no amount of proof will be enough, and for the believer, no amount of proof is necessary.

The best miracle in the old days was when Jesus ascended unto heaven

جوري
10-24-2009, 12:30 AM
we can't quantify greatness of miracles.. save that they were all manifesting a supernatural act.. whether completely outside the bounds of 'natural' which by itself adheres to some imaginary baseline, or completely outside the box.. those who take heed can only benefit and those who wish to remain kuffar shall so remain until it is too late!

Beardo
10-24-2009, 12:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahSyed
Is the Sun fake news sort of thing? I heard they make up a lot of their news.
Yeah, they had some problems with Ummah Forum recently as well. Allahu Alam!

Mujahideen92
10-24-2009, 12:45 AM
Truly an amazing miracle. Im just amazed, i hope its not a big hoax. But how can it be...the writing disappears doesnt it?

titus
10-24-2009, 06:35 AM
i hope its not a big hoax. But how can it be...the writing disappears doesnt it?
That's the beauty of a hoax. Noone knows exactly how it is done until it's over. Just because you can't figure out how a magician made an elephant disappear doesn't mean he used magic.

Abdul Qadir
10-25-2009, 02:35 AM
Salam,

Allahu Akbar, I just saw the news of a russian baby with Quranic verses appearing and being constantly replaced with various verses. Is this a sign of Yaum-al-Qiyam? I heard there is an evidence as such. Anyone out there who wants to share his/her views on this and this amazing miracle of Allah?

Salam!

Rasema
10-26-2009, 02:10 AM
When ever a miracle cometh to them, they turn away. They accused Prophet's of magicans etc..If they reject all the other miracles, then how would they accept this one for Allah's sake?
This is a reminder to believers.

That baby is blessed, MashAllah.

Abdul Qadir
10-26-2009, 03:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
cheers!........some guys in the comment section are totally dumb..........''its a hoax''......''binladen is hiding in the diapers''.....''the parents did it''

The country is russia they dont speak arabic nor can they write it..so how did they do it i want to know

simple logic
salam..

Its not fake insyallah..It appeared in my national news on tv. And the parents of this child said they were NOT religious until they saw this...so yeah..and they brought this child to an imam to read the messages...

Salam

HIJABI***
11-07-2009, 05:37 PM
SubhanAllah i think this is amazing :-) but the only thing is i dont understand why the child is in pain??

cat eyes
11-07-2009, 05:57 PM
i always thought things of this nature happened to really religious faithful servants of Allah :><:they said they were not religious before can anybody explain? i suppose nobody can explain why Allah choose those people hummmm

Caller الداعي
11-07-2009, 05:59 PM
i dont understand y do the muslims want it to be true? Does the quran the biggest miracle need somthing like this to authenticate it ? I mean a poor child going thru pain making muslims happi we shud think carfully b4 we agree or disagree not bcoz a group of says so!
I may be wrong but i feel islam is not just abt seeing verses written on a poor child and muslims cheering .

Abdul Qadir
11-07-2009, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
i always thought things of this nature happened to really religious faithful servants of Allah :><:they said they were not religious before can anybody explain? i suppose nobody can explain why Allah choose those people hummmm
Were Muhammad's parents religious?

Rabi'ya
11-07-2009, 08:20 PM

Whether this is or is not true. And there have been plenty of hoaxes in the news over the past years. We shall never know. We should be grateful that we know about Islam and pray that this encourages people to look into and accept Islam inshAllah.

Unless you know the family, intimately, we shall never know if it is truth or not.

May Allah protect the child and keep him from evil....ameen

Caller الداعي
11-07-2009, 08:22 PM
ameen wel said!

Mujahideen92
11-08-2009, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HIJABI***
SubhanAllah i think this is amazing :-) but the only thing is i dont understand why the child is in pain??
When Prophet Muhammad received revelations he began to shiver and get cold sweats. When you think about it it makes sense, its the only sane reaction from a sane human being. If an angel came to you and started to speak with you, you wouldn't be enlightened, you would be scared out of the living daylights

cat eyes
11-08-2009, 03:25 PM
okay if this little baby is getting qur'an surah's all over his little body then would't that make him a prophet because no other prophet will come again!! prophet mohammad peace and blessings be upon him was the last and final prophet so for a human nowadays for this to happen would'nt some silly people start calling this baby a prophet?? i just hope they don't start worshiping this child thats the only concern i have!!

czgibson
11-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Greetings,

If you believe this is a miracle from god, you will, quite literally, believe anything.

Peace

جوري
11-08-2009, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

If you believe this is a miracle from god, you will, quite literally, believe anything.

Peace
(2:118) The ignorant people say, "Why does not God talk to us or why does not a Sign come to us?" *117 The people before them also talked like this, for all (who swerve from the Right Path) have the same mentality. *118 We have already shown clear Signs to those who believe; *119

The question dealt with here concerns the demand for a sign that would convince them of the Truth. In response to this it is pointed out that many signs do exist, but all such signs are of profit only to those who are inclined to believe. As for those who are bent on disbelief, what sign can be shown to them, and to what avail?
A belief is something that you accept as true.. I accept as true that during meiosis the nucleus divides into four nuclei each containing half the chromosome.. it seems strange and even mathematically illogical, yet it is a belief based on observation, indeed with this little boy the belief is based on observation.. but it is no matter for those who are faithful, it is just one more sign, as well it is of no matter to those who are faithless because surely there is a 'natural explanation' though they fail in general to define the baseline of 'natural' which in and of itself is an imaginary line based on what folks consider 'common standards' -- if things happen 'right' all the time that is natural, and there is no deeper probe into for instance what it is exactly what makes a nucleus divide into four nuclei or likewise what makes a cell go into caspase-mediated cell death 'apoptosis' it is just what happens, it is natural.. if you believe that, quite literally you'll believe anything!

all the best!

aadil77
11-08-2009, 06:36 PM
I hope this kid turns out to be imam mahdi or something, cause I cant wait

or people might be tryin to turn him into a false prophet or something

HIJABI***
11-08-2009, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujahideen92
When Prophet Muhammad received revelations he began to shiver and get cold sweats. When you think about it it makes sense, its the only sane reaction from a sane human being. If an angel came to you and started to speak with you, you wouldn't be enlightened, you would be scared out of the living daylights
hmmm bt can u really compare it to that?? :-s

Abdul Qadir
11-10-2009, 12:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya

Whether this is or is not true. And there have been plenty of hoaxes in the news over the past years. We shall never know. We should be grateful that we know about Islam and pray that this encourages people to look into and accept Islam inshAllah.

Unless you know the family, intimately, we shall never know if it is truth or not.

May Allah protect the child and keep him from evil....ameen
The thing was, this came out in the national news in Singapore. And in Singapore, if anything were to come out in the news, its got to be an issue...anyhow, Allahu A'alam..niwaes, Rabi'ya...your name reminds me of my my beautiful cousin, who knows the quran by heart...or at least according to her..lol..

Abdul Qadir
11-10-2009, 12:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I hope this kid turns out to be imam mahdi or something, cause I cant wait

or people might be tryin to turn him into a false prophet or something
He can't be Mahdi...Mahdi comes from the lineage of Muhammad..and he comes from Mecca...his mothers name will be Aminah(not so sure) and his Father's name will be Abdullah...like the names of Muhammad..or at least, from what i know...=)

Hamza Asadullah
12-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Qur'an Writing Appears On Baby's Body

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A nine month old boy left doctors baffled in Russia when verses from the Koran began appearing on his body, face, legs and skin. These writings from the Islamic holy book are believed to appear randomly before fading away and being replaced with new writings.
Ali's parents were left stunned after the word Allah appeared on Ali Yakubov's chin soon after his birth. After that scores of writings in the Arabic script have appeared almost all over his body.

Medics are denying that the letterings are from someone writing on the boy's skin.

The boy's mother, Madina Yakubov, said that she and her husband were not religious until the expressions started appearing on his skin.

Ever since this phenomenon started, the boy has turn into a focus of Muslim homage in his home province of Dagestan, close to war-ravaged Chechnya in southern Russia.

Local MP Akhmedpasha Amiralaev said: "This boy is a pure sign of God. Allah sent him to Dagestan in order to stop revolts and tension in our republic."

The baby boy's mother said: "Normally those signs appear twice a week - on Mondays and on the nights between Thursdays and Fridays.

"Ali always feels bad when it is happening. He cries and his temperature goes up.

"It's impossible to hold him when it's happening, his body is actively moving, so we put him into his cradle. It's so hard to watch him suffering."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbeoZsR8BUU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a0a8vi59X0

harrus
12-30-2009, 07:56 PM
Allah would not make a mistake, these skin markings are wrong according to the quran, look at the word allah on the boy's skin the vowels are changed they are not correct compared to the quran check it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.