/* */

PDA

View Full Version : They are all one in the same aren't they?

جوري
12-27-2009, 09:24 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
12-27-2009, 09:39 PM
Thats kinda creepy...

Italianguy
12-27-2009, 09:50 PM
Thats so weird.

I wonder what i would look like merged with the "Incredible Hulk"?...hmmmmm.......What color is green ang khaki mixed?

GuestFellow
12-27-2009, 09:51 PM
Obama has a wider nose than George Bush... O_o

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
12-27-2009, 09:59 PM
lol.

Leave Obama alone, guys. Give him a chance. He has potential.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-27-2009, 10:53 PM
Aslaamu alaaykum..
Hmmm whats 1 in the same?? i dont c anything : (..
Could someone explain what we are meant to be looking at? coz im lostt i think : \

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-27-2009, 10:54 PM
OOhhh i c it nows.. its Obama and the other american dude. something of the lines of "Bush"..Khayr Inshaa`Allaah ..
weirddd and weirdderr

YusufNoor
12-28-2009, 12:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
lol.

:sl:

you are kidding right? the 1st thing Obama did was re-appoint Dubya's Defense Secretary Mr "i traded arms for hostages so we could fund wars in Central America under GHW Bush" Gates, so he was immediately back on Bush's timetable for withdrawal.

THEN he increases troop strength in Afghanistan by MORE than the Generals asked for.

NOW he's trying to take out Anwar Al Awlaqi!

sheesh!

btw, compliments of "Barrie" [STRONG language]:

http://axisoflogic.com/artman/publis...le_57894.shtml

:wa:

Supreme
12-28-2009, 12:24 AM
This is old news, it's actually been in a sig of someone on a Christian forum I frequently visit. In their sig, below this picture, reads 'The new boss- just like the old one'. Although Obama is actually nothing like Bush, which can only be a good thing.

THEN he increases troop strength in Afghanistan by MORE than the Generals asked
General McChyrstal actually asked for 40,000 when Obama only gave 30,000. So this is wrong.

I'm currently reading 'The Audicity of Hope' by Obama. He sound like a really nice bloke.

Caller الداعي
12-28-2009, 12:32 AM
lol he mutated into him !!!!!!!!!!!

YusufNoor
12-28-2009, 01:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
This is old news, it's actually been in a sig of someone on a Christian forum I frequently visit. In their sig, below this picture, reads 'The new boss- just like the old one'. Although Obama is actually nothing like Bush, which can only be a good thing.

General McChyrstal actually asked for 40,000 when Obama only gave 30,000. So this is wrong.

hmm, i know i read an article that put the numbers differently. i didn't save it, but most are agreeing with you on THAT point.

I'm currently reading 'The Audicity of Hope' by Obama. He sound like a really nice bloke.
so lets see, according to Obama:

Now, throughout this period, our troop levels in Afghanistan remained a fraction of what they were in Iraq. When I took office, we had just over 32,000 Americans serving in Afghanistan, compared to 160,000 in Iraq at the peak of the war. Commanders in Afghanistan repeatedly asked for support to deal with the reemergence of the Taliban, but these reinforcements did not arri
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...n-and-pakistan

and NOW:

Obama has already ordered a significant expansion of 21,000 troops since taking office. The war has worsened on his watch, and public support has dropped as U.S. combat deaths have climbed.
we put 32,000 and 21,000 together to get: 53,000, yes?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_368447.html

and somehow, 30,000 will get us up to 83,000, right?

WRONG:

The coming increase will bring the number of U.S. troops in Afghanistan to nearly 100,000, triple the number when the president was sworn in.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-a...4.story?page=2

so where the OTHER 17,000 US troops come from? cus 30,000 and 17,000 equal 47,000 or MORE than General McChyrstal actually asked for!

things that make you go hmmmmmm!

looks like a numbers game:

The military official said the plan would send three U.S. Army brigades, totaling about 15,000 troops; a Marine brigade of about 8,000 troops; a headquarters element of about 7,000 troops; and 4,000 to 5,000 support troops. The combat brigades would be brought in gradually, in three-month intervals, according to the military official.
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS...tan/index.html

those numbers go around 34,000.

i'm just saying, WORSE than Bush and the numbers prove it!

:wa:

GuestFellow
12-28-2009, 02:00 AM
There is a difference between Bush and Obama...Bush is completely stupid. How he got in power is...amazing.

waqas maqsood
12-28-2009, 04:34 AM

Didn't know you was at the pentagon counting each soldiers as they were leaving for afghanistan.

We can assume whatever we like but we'll never know what the inside dealing is

But then Sir, I don't blame you. its what media is feeding everyone..

Raaina
12-28-2009, 07:01 AM
That is creepy.

Did anyone notice that Bush has less lines on his face then Obama?

Supreme
12-28-2009, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
There is a difference between Bush and Obama...Bush is completely stupid. How he got in power is...amazing.
Bush is stupid, Americans are stupid. I'm beginning to see the correlation.

GuestFellow
12-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Ah...that is a sweeping generalisation. In every country they're stupid...people.

Cabdullahi
12-28-2009, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mystical_moon
That is creepy.

Did anyone notice that Bush has less lines on his face then Obama?
absolute BOTOX!

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 04:54 PM
Owwwwweeeeeeeee!

Supreme
12-28-2009, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Ah...that is a sweeping generalisation. In every country they're stupid...people.
Any country that elects Bush twice has to an average IQ below room temperature.

Italianguy
12-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Owwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....again!

Geeeeezeee peaches, supreme.......Some of us here are pretty smart, i think i know that 2+2= 5 so don't label us all.

GuestFellow
12-28-2009, 06:31 PM
I'm not going to make a massive generalisation. The American people voted for Obama instead of McCain. Many Americans realised Sarah Palin was completely dumb.

Samiun
12-28-2009, 07:47 PM
I guess they're all freemasons

George H.Bush

Hilary Clinton

Obama

Bush

The Britain Queen

Abraham Lincoln

Gerald Ford

Lindon Johnson

Sir Winston Chuchill

General Robert Lee

Jack Kerouack

Bill Clinton

Roman Board

US Board

cat eyes
12-28-2009, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
lol.

please tell me you were being sarcastic :hmm:

Amadeus85
12-28-2009, 08:33 PM
In anglo saxon world, freemasonery is very powerful. In UK The Lodge, along with Anglican Church and Monarchy are the fundaments of the country. I think that USA is the country with biggest number of masons in the world.

Cabdullahi
12-28-2009, 08:43 PM
^ they control the entertainment industry and their symbols are frequently beamed on music videos and films

GuestFellow
12-28-2009, 08:43 PM
What are freemason exactly?

جوري
12-28-2009, 08:48 PM
if Americans are all stupid, what does it say about brits who went to war because America said so? poodles?

Good to see obama using crest white strips

Rabi'ya
12-28-2009, 08:50 PM
Interesting how this has turned into yet another freemason thread!

I dont think they look similar at all.

every human has similarities, nose, eyes, hair(usually), mouth. and anyone can be morphed into someone else usuing computer generated graphics.

This is a silly thread.

Cabdullahi
12-28-2009, 09:04 PM
The symbol of freemasonry

symbolization in movies

What planet are you from (2000)

The ant bully (2006)

State of play (2009)

We own the night (2007)

and so on

Vito
12-28-2009, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~SilverOrchid~
I dont think they look similar at all.

every human has similarities, nose, eyes, hair(usually), mouth. and anyone can be morphed into someone else using computer generated graphics.
Pretty much. All you have to do is just skip those middle pictures to take out that illusion type effect. I'm almost sure that the picture itself wasn't the point of the thread though :p. I could be wrong.

جوري
12-28-2009, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Kai-
. I'm almost sure that the picture itself wasn't the point of the thread though :p. I could be wrong.
You're right..& br. yusuf comments summed it up!

:w:

Supreme
12-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Wow. What a stupidfest this thread has degenerated in to.

جوري
12-28-2009, 09:47 PM
I couldn't agree more, having you on any thread tends to have that impact on it!

all the best

AlHoda
12-28-2009, 09:52 PM
Funny and creepy, ;D. Never noticed how close they look to each other. ^^Lol

Supreme
12-28-2009, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I couldn't agree more, having you on any thread tends to have that impact on it!

all the best
Seriously, however flattered I am, I already recieve enough compliments by my friends and family daily- I don't need your wittering too, however appreciated it may be!

Italianguy
12-29-2009, 01:20 AM
Seriously, however flattered I am, I already recieve enough compliments by my friends and family daily- I don't need your wittering too, however appreciated it may be!
Why are you being so critical?:hmm

Who pee'd in your wheaties today?;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.