/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why you shouldn't sell your Gold, no matter how high the exchange rate is!

- Qatada -
12-27-2009, 11:14 PM

Islam and the Future of Money
- Imran Hossein pp.34-42.

103 Islam and the Future of Money - Imran Hossein pp.34-42.
[Just read the bold and navy parts, its worth it.]

The reader can easily recognize the very heart of the process of legalized theft in the international monetary system that the Judeo-Christian alliance has created by focusing attention on an event that occurred in April 1933.

The US Government enacted legislation at that time prohibiting American residents from keeping gold coins, bullion or gold certificates in their possession. Gold coins were demonetized, and were no longer permitted as legal tender. They could not be used as money. If anyone was caught with such gold after a certain date, he could be fined $10,000 and/or be imprisoned for six months.

In exchange for the gold coins and bullion, the Federal Reserve Bank, which is a private bank, offered paper currency (i.e., US dollars) with an assigned numerical value of $20 for every one ounce of gold. Most Americans rushed to exchange their gold for paper currency, but those who were aware of the rip off that was about to take place bought gold with their paper currency and then shipped the gold away to Swiss banks.

It is significant that the British government also demonetized gold coins in the same year as the US. They did so through the simple expedient of suspending the redeemability of the sterling paper pound into gold.

After all the gold in USA had been exchanged for paper currency, the US Government then proceeded in January 1934 to arbitrarily devalue the US paper dollar by 41% and to then rescind the law of prohibition concerning gold that was previously enacted. The American people rushed back to exchange their paper currency for gold at the new exchange value of $35 per ounce of gold. In the process, they were robbed of 41% of their wealth. The reader can now easily recognize the legalized theft that takes place when paper currency is devalued.

The Qur’ān has specifically prohibited, hence declared Harām, such a robbery of people’s wealth. It has done so, for example, in these verses of Sūrah Hūd:
"And O my people! give just measure and weight, and do not deprive people of what is rightfully theirs by diminishing the value of their things (such as value of labor, merchandise, property, etc.) and do not commit evil in the land with intent to corrupt and destroy.”

(Qur’ān Hud, 11:85)

And Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam)
has declared such transactions which are based on deception, and which yield a profit or gain to which one is not justly entitled (i.e., acts of ‘ripping off’), to be Ribā.

The Federal Reserve Bank appeared in the above incident to have initiated a ‘trial run’ to test domestically the new monetary system through which a massive and unjust transfer of wealth throughout the unsuspecting world could be achieved. That transfer would take place through the simple device of creating money out of worthless paper and then forcing paper currency upon all of mankind. Those who control the monetary system would then target certain currencies and force them to be continuously devalued. As such paper currencies lost value the unsuspecting masses would suffer massive loss of wealth, however, their ‘loss’ would result in ‘gain’ for others.

Less than two years earlier, in September 1931, the British pound was devalued by 30% and this gradually increased to 40% by 1934. France then followed with a devaluation of the French Franc by 30%, the Italian Lira was devalued by 41%, and the Swiss Franc by 30%. The same thing subsequently happened in most European countries. Only Greece went beyond the rest of Europe to devalue its currency by a whopping 59%. What appeared to be "beggar thy neighbor" policies of 1930s — using currency devaluations to increase the competitiveness of a country's export products in order to reduce balance of payments deficits — resulted in plummeting national incomes, shrinking demand, mass unemployment, and an overall decline in world trade that came to be known as the Great Depression. However, it prepared the way for the imposition of an international monetary system that ostensibly sought to bring order and prevent chaos in the world of money and trade. In other words, the Great Depression was artificially contrived in order to justify the imposition of an international monetary system that would bring order to a chaotic world of money. This unusual and highly suspicious collaboration amongst European countries in the almost simultaneous and utterly fraudulent devaluation of their currencies should have awakened Muslims to the grave dangers posed by the European Judeo-Christian monetary system of paper currencies. The Judeo-Christian alliance went on to establish a ‘paper currency’ international monetary system at Bretton Woods. They used the link between the US dollar and gold in the Bretton Woods Agreement as a fig leaf to hide the fact that paper could now be printed and used as money without any requirement that it be redeemable in the market in real money, i.e., money with intrinsic value. The Bretton Woods Agreement paved the way for the International Monetary Fund to be established in 1944 with the explicit function of maintaining an international monetary system of precisely such non-redeemable paper currencies. By 1971 even the fig leaf isappeared when USA reneged on its treaty obligation under international law to redeem US dollars for gold. As the European Judeo-Christian alliance decolonised the rest of the colonised world they ensured that the decolonised non-European world was absorbed into the new monetary system through membership in the International Monetary Fund. The Articles of Agreement of the IMF prohibited the use of gold as money.

It did so by prohibiting any link between gold and paper currencies other than the US dollar.
Art. 4 Section 2(b) of the Articles of Agreement stated: “exchange arrangements may include (i) the maintenance by a member of a value for its currency in terms of the special drawing right or another denominator, other than gold, selected by the member, or (ii) cooperative arrangements by which members maintain the value of their currencies in relation to the value of the currency or currencies of other members, or (iii) other exchange arrangements of a member's choice.”
The evil plan behind the whole system was also to get Western currencies, as well as those of their surrogates, to constantly increase in value in relation to other currencies. That was achieved through the simple device of either coaxing or forcing devaluation of targeted currencies.

As such currencies were devalued, it resulted in a massive transfer of wealth from the masses to the elite. It also forced labour into working for slave wages, and it imprisoned those who took hard currency loans from an ever-willing IMF and from European commercial banks and now found themselves in ever-increasing difficulty to repay those loans with interest.

In fact, the entire monetary system with its IMF centrepiece was specifically designed to achieve such results. Targeted countries were trapped with huge loans, were continuously drained of their wealth, and were impoverished as they struggled to repay loans with money that constantly lost value. It did not happen by accident.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-27-2009, 11:17 PM
another fascinating thread Br. Qatada..
does this apply only to gold? what about Noble elements of higher value? platinum etc..

I say this and I don't think I own any gold (save for what my parents bought me as a child) but fascinated by this nonetheless..

:w:

- Qatada -
12-28-2009, 05:34 PM
:salamext:

I'm not sure ukhti, but we know that Islam only gives value to what which is worth something. If you read the mini book i've linked to, it actually clarifies that the Medinan society would trade using dates, and barley etc. so there's some value to this, and this is why foodstuff can be traded, since it has value. However, paper money has no value whatsoever.

This is why the author actually encourages Muslims to trade through foodstuff, since that is Islamically recognised.

Since Platinum also has value, then this might also be the case.

But read this;

Abū Bakr ibn Abi Maryam reported that he heard the Messenger of Allah say:

"A time is certainly coming over mankind in which there will be nothing (left) that will be of use (or benefit) save a Dinār (i.e., a gold coin) and a Dirham (i.e., a silver coin).” (Recorded in Musnad Ahmad)
[This prophecy clearly anticipates the eventual collapse of the fraudulent monetary system now functioning around the world.]

Page 6 of 103 Islam and the Future of Money - Imran Hossein.

جوري
12-28-2009, 09:28 PM
I agree with you completely.. an even worse threat is how they can simply freeze all your assets & confiscate it as happened with many in light of '911' including money aimed at charities. I don't trust any banking system..I wonder if there is a war around it that doesn't involve hiding it in mattresses!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
12-29-2009, 05:19 AM
I just don't know why they have to ripped up other people's wealth.

Maybe now it is a good time to invest in gold...InshaAllah

sussana
12-29-2009, 09:36 AM
Really interesting.. worth reading.

جوري
12-31-2009, 02:24 AM
I wanted to thank you for posting this because it is of paramount importance.. in the U.S every other day we have a commercial like this

Media Tags are no longer supported

Everyday there is at least a dozen of these commercials running..

I never took notice until I read the above!

- Qatada -
12-31-2009, 01:24 PM

same here. i think most of these are jewish companies, and we know alot of the money is sent off to israel.

sister, if you actually read this authors books, he kind of proves that this money is being used to support the state of dajjal, the economy of the usa will collapse soon [remember this 'new depression?'], and the 'new world order' will be ruled from one location = israel.

dajjal is probably going to be the ruler of the world. the world nations will be in debt due to riba [usury], so they will follow him.

it might be that during this time, the mahdi comes.

you know what i mean.. but Allahu a'lam it may have some basis to it.

جوري
12-31-2009, 03:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -

same here. i think most of these are jewish companies, and we know alot of the money is sent off to israel.

sister, if you actually read this authors books, he kind of proves that this money is being used to support the state of dajjal, the economy of the usa will collapse soon [remember this 'new depression?'], and the 'new world order' will be ruled from one location = israel.

dajjal is probably going to be the ruler of the world. the world nations will be in debt due to riba [usury], so they will follow him.

it might be that during this time, the mahdi comes.

you know what i mean.. but Allahu a'lam it may have some basis to it.
:sl:

I believe this to be very true.. both the Christians and Jews delude each other.. christians think by funneling the money of all the hard working folks to the cockroach state will hasten the descent of a blond republican Jesus on a silver cloud to take up all the good christian boys and girls up to heaven in the rapture.. while the Jews think that by building their illegal state, their awaited moschiach (anti-christ) will come and rule the land.. of course to hasten the coming of the devil, they have to do evil things, because their awaited one will like that, for instance digging all around Al-Aqsa to demolish it, killing women and children left and right.

The best a Muslim can do is be prepared!

- Qatada -
12-31-2009, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
:sl:

I believe this to be very true.. both the Christians and Jews delude each other.. christians think by funneling the money of all the hard working folks to the cockroach state will hasten the descent of a blond republican Jesus on a silver cloud to take up all the good christian boys and girls up to heaven in the rapture.. while the Jews think that by building their illegal state, their awaited moschiach (anti-christ) will come and rule the land.. of course to hasten the coming of the devil, they have to do evil things, because their awaited one will like that, for instance digging all around Al-Aqsa to demolish it, killing women and children left and right.

The best a Muslim can do is be prepared!

:wasalamex

i've posted something on this in the world affairs section but its not approved yet, so u can refer to this instead;

http://www.islamic-life.com/forums/i...al-dajjal-2578

جوري
12-31-2009, 04:52 PM
^^ excellent thread.. they have also reaped major financial rewards and made it as such to remotely question the event is to be met with a barrage of insults and rebuke!
believe it or else!

Italianguy
12-31-2009, 05:44 PM
Why is it that everyone generalises Christians all the time? Especially on a socially respectable and understanding site such as this?

I have never posted anything negative about Islam in a whole or said "All Muslims"

Watch who you judge. Don't speak for all of Christianity because of a group, or one persons veiws.

Some of these so called crazy, moniacal, and otherwise world leaders are just claiming that they are Christian.

Just like when eeryone says that "all Muslims are terrorists" I know its not true. But I also don't go around saying it.

All of you know me by now and I am proof not all Christians think and or act the same way.

Italianguy
12-31-2009, 05:47 PM
Oh yeah..... always keep your gold! Don't leave it at a bank:shade: Jsut in case:phew

جوري
12-31-2009, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
Why is it that everyone generalises Christians all the time? Especially on a socially respectable and understanding site such as this?

I have never posted anything negative about Islam in a whole or said "All Muslims"

Watch who you judge. Don't speak for all of Christianity because of a group, or one persons veiws.

Some of these so called crazy, moniacal, and otherwise world leaders are just claiming that they are Christian.

Just like when eeryone says that "all Muslims are terrorists" I know its not true. But I also don't go around saying it.

All of you know me by now and I am proof not all Christians think and or act the same way.
You don't believe in the rapture and the second coming of christ after the establishment of the cockroach state of Israel?
I don't see how a true fact as proposed in the tenets of Christianity can be made comparable to the alleged acts of a few?

BTW no way in my thread did I say 'All Christians' in fact I have already alluded that the money is being funneled in spite of what good hard working folk would want!

all the best

Italianguy
12-31-2009, 06:31 PM
You don't believe in the rapture and the second coming of christ after the establishment of the cockroach state of Israel?
I don't see how a true fact as proposed in the tenets of Christianity can be made comparable to the alleged acts of a few?

BTW no way in my thread did I say 'All Christians' in fact I have already alluded that the money is being funneled in spite of what good hard working folk would want!

all the best
Sorry Mrs. Skye.

I didn't mean to get of topic.

RickHolm
01-05-2010, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mish mash
why shudnt u do that
Because gold is worth more then paper money.

aadil77
01-05-2010, 12:51 AM
I've also heard about this at an islamic conference, we were encouraged to keep our savings in gold as the value remains constant and that if you ever lend someone money the best way to do it is in a certain weight of gold as you will recieve back that exact same amount and not some devalued currency, and best of all riba free

Donia
01-05-2010, 01:07 AM
Brother, thank you for justifying what my mother has been telling me for awhile now.

SubhanAllah she was right... again. :)

OurIslamic
01-05-2010, 01:26 AM
Excellent Article :).

KittenLover
01-05-2010, 01:36 AM
this is really true, I remember hearing it before, all the gold is shipped off to Israel so that when the paper money becomes useless and the only thing that will be worth anything is gold.

Israel will have all the gold and people will have just pieces of paper with the queen's face on them and a number lol that aren't worth anything.

Italianguy
01-05-2010, 02:49 AM
For paper money to be worth anything it has to be backed up by it's value in gold. So go by this rule of thumb...."He who has the gold makes the rules" Nobody ever said "he who has the dollar makes the rules";D

Plus when the paper money value falls, the gold usually goes up or stays constant. It's humans addiction to shiny things, metals, diamonds, platinum. So they put an amount on it. It's kinda weird if you realy think about it......Who was the first guy to say "oooooh this is shiny, lets trade it for something"....but i guess thats like asking "who was the guy that said to himself..hey what are these things under a cow?, lets squeeze them and see what happens?":D

God bless.

I see you laughing;D

Hayaa
01-05-2010, 03:07 AM
Lucky Asians ^_^. Very interesting read!

جوري
01-05-2010, 03:49 AM
The whole system of value being measured in gold or even paper money (checks) originated in the Muslim world, although there is evidence of checks being used as far back as ancient Sumaria .. certainly didn't come to us courtesy of a thoughtful westerner .. we should however indeed prepare for that day for it is upon us!

and Allah swt knows best

Italianguy
01-05-2010, 03:53 AM
The whole system of value being measured in gold or even paper money (checks) originated in the Muslim world, although there is evidence of checks being used as far back as ancient Sumaria .. certainly didn't come to us courtesy of a thoughtful westerner .. we should however indeed prepare for that day for it is upon us!

and Allah swt knows best

Really? I did not know that. I was told that Muslims have implimented many mathmatical theories used by all today, so i guess that fits right in.

aadil77
01-07-2010, 10:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KittenLover
this is really true, I remember hearing it before, all the gold is shipped off to Israel so that when the paper money becomes useless and the only thing that will be worth anything is gold.

Israel will have all the gold and people will have just pieces of paper with the queen's face on them and a number lol that aren't worth anything.
who knows this may have something to do with the sign of qiyaamah when people will fight over a mountain of gold in a river

Eric H
01-08-2010, 12:33 AM
Greetings and peace be with you all;

if Gold could be traded in a fair and just way, then we would have no problems. Watch this short videob called Gold for bread, yet another way of exploiting desperatly poor people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ubJp...ature=featured

In the spirit of praying for justice for the poor and oppressed.

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.