/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sealed Heart.Plz Help!

AnonymousPoster
12-28-2009, 09:02 PM
:sl:

Just about a week ago, I made the worst sin a human being could make. I disbelieved with my heart because the wishpers became too much to me. After that, I became even worse by not caring what my fate would be, in this case in hell for eternity. I dind't tell anyone and pretended to be a muslim, making me a pure hypocrite. Now I realize what mistake I have mmade, because my life has not become that of a human being. I don't feel human anymore, the entire world seem to live a normal life except me. Today, something happended that made me aks for advice, desperattly :cry:
I don't know what happened but it was af I my heart was taken from me. I don't have any feeling in my heart, as if it is ripped of me. I don't think its sealed either, I want to beleive again but there is an obstacle in my heart, I feel like I can't believe

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
12-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Anyone, plz.:cry:

Hamza Asadullah
12-29-2009, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

Just about a week ago, I made the worst sin a human being could make. I disbelieved with my heart because the wishpers became too much to me. After that, I became even worse by not caring what my fate would be, in this case in hell for eternity. I dind't tell anyone and pretended to be a muslim, making me a pure hypocrite. Now I realize what mistake I have mmade, because my life has not become that of a human being. I don't feel human anymore, the entire world seem to live a normal life except me. Today, something happended that made me aks for advice, desperattly :cry:
I don't know what happened but it was af I my heart was taken from me. I don't have any feeling in my heart, as if it is ripped of me. I don't think its sealed either, I want to beleive again but there is an obstacle in my heart, I feel like I can't believe
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, Your heart was inclined to come in here because Allah is wanting to help you. You should not worry about having mere doubts in your heart as this is a sign of imaan itself. Here is a scholarly perspective of your issue:

In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful,

Having doubts in Allah Almighty is perfectly natural and one should avoid being too concerned about them. In fact, doubts and evil thoughts are a sign of one’s faith.

Sayyiduna Abu Haraira (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that once a group of people came to the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) and asked: “We experience such evil thoughts that it is impossible to bring them on our lips”. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “Do you really experience these thoughts? Yes, they replied. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “They are clear signs of faith”. (Sahih Muslim).

Sayyiduna Ibn Abbas (Allah have mercy on him) narrates that a Companion came to the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) and asked: “Sometimes I experience such thoughts that I would rather be reduced to charcoal than get them on my lips” (meaning that to speak of these thoughts was worse than burning in fire, m).The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “All praise is to Allah who restricted the devil’s designs to mere evil promptings”. (Sunan Abu Dawud,)

The above two narrations Cleary show that it is not unusual to have these evil thoughts neither is one more sinful or evil due to them. Even some Companions of the blessed Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) received these thoughts, as we have seen in the above narrations.

Therefore, one should not be worried on their account or feel sad and deterred, for these thoughts are signs of faith.

Some scholars have explained this by saying that a robber or thief only strikes at a place where he knows that there is wealth or money. He would not break into a place where there is no wealth. Similarly, when the devil (shaytan) whispers and puts these evil thoughts into anyone’s heart, then this shows that this person has the wealth of faith (iman) in his heart. If there was no wealth in that heart, Shaytan would have never entered it, thus one should not worry about these evil thoughts.

No sin on mere thoughts

It should also remember that one is not accountable for the evil thoughts that occur in the mind and heart as long as they remain thoughts.

Sayyiduna Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said:

“Verily Allah forgives my Ummah for the evil thoughts that occur in their hearts until they don’t say it verbally or act upon it”. (Sahih al-Bukhari & Sahih Muslim).

Therefore, one does not come out of the fold of Islam due to experiencing these evil thoughts, neither is there any sin., as long as one remains a believer with his heart, mouth and action.

What to do

When experiencing evil thoughts one should do the following:

1) Do not be worried about them, rather one should be happy, for the occurring of evil thoughts is a sign of faith. A saint said: “Shaytan can not tolerate a believer being happy, thus when he sees him being happy for receiving these thoughts, he stops from whispering them.

2) When these thoughts come, one should occupy oneself with something else. These thoughts will not disappear by simply desiring them to go, rather, one should get busy in some work or task.

3) One should seek Allah’s protection and refuge from the devil. Sayyiduna Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said:

“The devil (shaytan) comes to one of you and says: “Who created this? Who created that? Until he says: “Who created your Lord?” When one experiences this, one should seek Allah’s refuge and stop the matter there”. (Sahih al-Bukhari & Sahih Muslim).

The following verse of Surah al-mu’minun may be beneficial:

“Rabbi inni a’uzu bika min hamazat ashayatin wa a’uzu bika rabbi an yahdurun”

Translation: O my Lord! I seek your protection from the instigations of devils and I also seek your protection from that they (ever) come to me.

And Allah knows best

Muhammad ibn Adam al-Kawthari

Now that you know that having doubts is natural you should take steps to go closer to Allah and to establish your prayers. Do you pray Salah?

AnonymousPoster
12-29-2009, 05:51 AM
one remains a believer with his heart But I stopped doing that, I disbelieved with my heart, now I feel like I have no heart at all. My heart is very empty and, I have no feelingi n it. It is like I h:cry:ave no consience anymore

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
12-29-2009, 06:44 AM
It is like I have no consience anymore
even though you come here, worried about your iman? it may seem trivial, but have you seen your/an imam about these feelings you have becuase to me, they seem like wiswaas and that if you have disbelieved it is becuase you were forced to.

here is something similar
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/62839/waswasah

Some people experience waswaas with regard to purification; every time they do wudoo’, they repeat it, thinking that they did not wash one part of the body, or that their wudoo’ is lacking, or that if they do not repeat wudoo’ they will remain uncertain for the rest of the day. Thus he is overwhelmed with a strong urge to repeat his wudoo’, and he will not feel at ease until he does so. We have mentioned in a number of answers that the way to treat waswaas is to strengthen one’s faith by doing righteous deeds and reciting beneficial dhikrs, and also not paying attention to the waswaas or responding to it.
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/83029/waswasah

i find it odd how you worry you have disbelieved, but yet feel anxious and yearn to have the heart you once had. do you think this is the sign of one who has disbelieved.

but as i said, please go see an imam and put your mind at rest.

Rafeeq
12-29-2009, 12:19 PM
In addition to above all written, I would like to suggest you to consult a good psychatrict also. Every one among us now a days is in depression. As I recall my memory, I understand, you are running through some serious issues in your life. Hence, as our body needs to consult a doctor some times, our mind also needs the same treatment & care.

Don't worry, your iman is with you that is why you are checking with your friends and borthers and sisters here. May Allah help you and everybody here. (Amen)

anonymous
12-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Everyone has given you good advice
Another really good thing would be to get an Imam or Sheikh to do rukya on you - let surah baqarah be recited in your room and home (as in put it on loudspeaker) - let the whole surah be recited

and read ayat al kursi all the time

best thing as umm-ul-shaheed mentioned is to go see a sheikh or imam. and don't feel ashamed to go see them at all.

Hope this helps insha'Allah

zakirs
12-29-2009, 09:32 PM
in times of weak iman things like that may happen bro/sis.. Stay strong and repent. Ask to the merciful Allah for forgiveness :)

Ali_008
12-31-2009, 09:17 AM
I disbelieved with my heart because the wishpers became too much to me.
When you acknowledge the fact that it was the whispers that made you do wrong then why are you not treating these new feelings as whispers as well? Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala) breathed His spirit unto us and because of that no human being can disbelieve in Him with total conviction. Its just the waswaas thats causing the problem for you. Keep reciting Surah Nas, it helps against waswaas and also keep saying "Aoozubillahi Minashshaitaanirrajeem".

'Abdul Rahmaan
12-31-2009, 09:33 AM
Your heart is not sealed. You seem to have been thinking too much. Are you in a state of social isolation?

IbnAbdulHakim
12-31-2009, 02:50 PM
agreed with the above

it seems the devil is playing with you every time you post in this forum.

this feeling WILL GO AWAY.

mean while, worship Allah,make zikr and remember him a lot.

tango92
12-31-2009, 03:16 PM
you need to go back to your roots.
what made you turn to islam in the first place? what made you start practicing islam if you were born muslim?

here are some links, just make time, sit down and watch through them all in one sitting - bro hamza usually has good links also.

Muslim who turned to be atheist and back to Islam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD8AWqMUv18

description of jannah - watch all parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrspS1pgAOY

jahannam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by_inzapvvc

scientific miracles in quran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xtIy...CDFBA49EB1BA27

brother nouman ali khans lectures are especially good for us living in the west

AnonymousPoster
12-31-2009, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Rahmaan
Your heart is not sealed. You seem to have been thinking too much. Are you in a state of social isolation?
I think it now beyond social isolation, sometimes it becomes worse. I sometimes feel like the entire humanity is normal, while I am the unnormal one. I think too much, actually too much, I have gotten to a point where I don't feel like iIm in reality. It is a very dangerous disease with no cure. Sometimes I read threads about muslims doing this and that, making me think if they are really bad then I am hopeless. I've been my entire life this way, even now when I am asking your help, and typing this I don't feel im exist in reality. It is a very dangerous disease in my soul. If this my attitude towards life. The
moment when I am going to realize reality is the moment I die. I always have been a really bad person from the inside, i don't think even I deserve a place in the paradise. :cry: I am really stupid, but I can be intelligent but i act stupid, because i 've been worriyng about this for several months now, to a point where i have now a poor memory. If you would see me in reality, you would describe me as imbecil. I am never thankful foranything, I am a really hopeless person :cry:

Woodrow
12-31-2009, 07:03 PM
I think it now beyond social isolation, sometimes it becomes worse. I sometimes feel like the entire humanity is normal, while I am the unnormal one. I think too much, actually too much, I have gotten to a point where I don't feel like iIm in reality. It is a very dangerous disease with no cure. Sometimes I read threads about muslims doing this and that, making me think if they are really bad then I am hopeless. I've been my entire life this way, even now when I am asking your help, and typing this I don't feel im exist in reality. It is a very dangerous disease in my soul. If this my attitude towards life. The
moment when I am going to realize reality is the moment I die. I always have been a really bad person from the inside, i don't think even I deserve a place in the paradise. :cry: I am really stupid, but I can be intelligent but i act stupid, because i 've been worriyng about this for several months now, to a point where i have now a poor memory. If you would see me in reality, you would describe me as imbecil. I am never thankful foranything, I am a really hopeless person :cry:

If your heart was hardened 1/10th of what you now think it is. You would not be here looking for ways to soften it. You would not give a toot about us or Islam. You would not be asking for advice. You would be laughing at us behind our backs and calling us fools for believing.

But, you know you have a problem and you want it fixed. You are not looking for advice, you are looking for comfort and assurance that you can be forgiven for your doubts. Make Du'a and pray for Allaah(swt) to give you strength to over come any desires to stop believing.

'Abdul Rahmaan
01-01-2010, 03:23 AM
Divert your attention by being involved in a physical activity. Spend most of your time out of your house to find people to be friend with. Stop thinking about religion for a few weeks. You'll be normal insha'Allah.

Italianguy
01-01-2010, 04:19 AM
My friend, please be not so down on yourself, what has happened recently to make you feel this way?

God has made everything perfectly...especially YOU!

You have so much to be thankfull for:D your breathing, your able to be a part of this fine forum with all of these people who genuinly care about you:D

Your not hopeless, You are a smart, loved, example of God'ds finest works.

Please my friend if you need someone to talk to, message me or any other here:D

God be with you!

Hamza Asadullah
01-01-2010, 06:07 AM

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, you are clearly thinking too much all of the time. An idle mind is the devils playground. You should try not to sit around thinking too much because then all kinds of thoughts will go across your mind. Shaythan is clearly playing around with your mind and trying to confuse you and make you think you are that which you are not.

Belief in Allah Ta'ala is something we all have to strive for. For some people, it comes easily. For others, it is their particular jihad, or struggle, to remain steadfast in belief.

One of the duas you should make is,

“Allahumma, ya muqallib al-qulub wa’l absar, thabbit qalbi ala deenik.” “O Allah, O Controller of the hearts and eyes, let my heart hold fast onto your religion.”

Bad thoughts can be a test from Allah Ta'ala to see how we handle them. Our response should be one of gratitude to Allah Ta'ala that He has chosen us for belief. We should also respond to this test by seeking refuge in Allah from shaytan the accursed. We should seek refuge in Allah from the whisperings of our nafs. Finally, we should repent to Allah from these bad thoughts and try to replace each bad thought with a good one.

Whenever a bad thought occurs to you:

a) seek Allah’s forgiveness [saying, Astaghfirullah (‘I seek Allah’s forgiveness’)];

b) seek protection from the Shaytan [saying, A`udhu billahi min ash-shaytan ar-rajeem (‘I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed shaytan’)]

c) cut out the things that result in that bad thought immediately [e.g. shut the window with such images]

d) then thank Allah, wholeheartedly, for enabling you to overcome your desires and shaytan [saying, Alhamdulillah (‘All praise is due to Allah’)]; this makes Shaytan despair, and strengthens one’s resolve.

If you keep erring, keep repeating these 4 quick and simple steps, and making dua with your prayers that Allah protect you. If you keep turning to Allah sincerely, He’ll accept your entreating, and free you of these problems.

Allah Most High has promised,

“As for those who strive in Us, We surely guide them to Our paths, and lo! Allah is with the good.” [Qur’an, 29.69]

Finally, try to eliminate bad influences in your life, whether they are from the television, movies, or even questionable companions. Or in your case do not sit or lie around not doing anything because this is the time when shaythan plays with your head and confuses you with all kinds of thoughts. Then replace these bad influences with good ones, such as joining a study circle,halaqas or reciting a portion of the Qur'an everyday, doing Dhikrullah to cleanse your heart and soul and perform voluntary worship in addition to your obligatory devotions.

Occupy your time and whenever these thoughts come into your head just think of Allah and glorify Allah and imagine him watching you pray Salah and glorify him whilst doing Dhikrullah. Imagine him watching you recite Qur'an and whatever your doing throughout the day.

Never sit around idle and do nothing because that is when these wierd thoughts will come into your head. Know that these are just thoughts it does'nt mean they are true. Recognise these thoughts are from shaythan and block them out with the remembrance and glorification of Almighty Allah!

Try all of this and if your problem still persists then it may be something else and i would urge you to then see a reliable and experienced scholar as soon as possible.

Here are some very beneficial threads and articles:

25 Ways to Deal with Stress and Anxiety

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43179

The Cure for Depression

http://www.khanqah.org/books/show/cure-for-depression

Overcoming tests from Allah

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50894

Overcoming laziness and Procrastination

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52097

10 Steps to Increasing our Iman(Faith)

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...man-faith.html (10 Steps to Increasing our Iman(Faith))

Signs of Weak Iman and How to Increase It

http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/weakimanfix.htm

VERY Rewarding Nafl Salaahs we can Pray Everyday!

http://www.islamicboard.com/worship-...-everyday.html (VERY Rewarding Nafl Salaahs we can Pray Everyday!)

Forty Very Easy, Quick & Rewarding Good Deeds for all of us to do Everyday!

http://www.islamicboard.com/worship-...-everyday.html (Forty Very Easy, Quick & Rewarding Good Deeds for all of us to do Everyday!)

VERY Rewarding Nafl Salaahs we can Pray Everyday!

http://www.islamicboard.com/worship-...-everyday.html (VERY Rewarding Nafl Salaahs we can Pray Everyday!)

My Daily Ibadah(worship) check

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...hip-check.html (My Daily Ibadah (worship) check!)

If you have a low imaan at times then these threads will be very useful and helpful to you:

Also you will find these threads and articles very useful and beneficial:

Everything about Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

http://www.mohammad-pbuh.com/

The Life of this World and the Hereafter

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51739

Beautiful Description of Paradise in Islam

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51707

A party in Paradise, A party in Hellfire

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39698

Practising az-Zuhd in the Dunya

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51738

Major Signs before the Day of Judgement

http://www.inter-islam.org/faith/Majorsigns.html

Signs before the Day of Judgement

http://etori.tripod.com/dajjalsystem/judgement.html

AnonymousPoster
01-01-2010, 08:03 AM
i was like that once. the wiswaas had just overwhelmed me to the point where i am just as you describe. living but not living at the same time. i felt sort of insane like i was aware of what was happening ot me, but i couldn't control it. i cant even describe the feeling accurately but the closet thing i can think is that something was controlling me.

anyway, alhamdulillah i got over it (it affects still remain through) and the best way i found was just to ignore it :)

AnonymousPoster
01-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Jazakaalhughair, everyone. thank you very much for caring, this forum means a lot to me.Al this wiswaas has affected me mentally, now I have a very poor memory, how can I overcome this?

Hamza Asadullah
01-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Jazakaalhughair, everyone. thank you very much for caring, this forum means a lot to me.Al this wiswaas has affected me mentally, now I have a very poor memory, how can I overcome this?
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, we are all here for each other as Muslims should be. We are part of one body and if one part of the cody feels pain then we should all feel the pain. Put your FULL hopes, faith, trust and reliance in Allah and remember and glorify him as much as you can and you will NEVER feel down but in peace, tranquility and ONLY with Allah will we find true happiness and contentment!

Hope these tips help in increasing memory:

Ways To Strengthen One’s Memory

It is human nature to be forgetful, as the Arab poet said:

“He is only called man (insân) because of his forgetfulness (nasiyân), and it is only called the heart (al-qalb) because it changes so rapidly (yataqallib).”

In the past they said that the first one to forget (awwal nâsin) was the first man (awwal al-nâs), meaning Adam, peace be upon him. Forgetfulness is something that varies from person to person according to each individual’s nature; some may be more forgetful than others. Some of the things that may help to combat forgetfulness are the following:

1. Keeping away from sin, because the bad effects of sin result in a bad memory and the inability to retain knowledge. The darkness of sin cannot co-exist with the light of knowledge. The following words were attributed to al-Shâfi‘î, may Allâh have mercy on him:

“I complained to [my shaykh] Wakî’ about my bad memory, and he taught me that I should keep away from sin. He said that knowledge of Allâh is light, and the light of Allâh is not given to the sinner.”

Al-Khatîb reported in al-Jâmi‘ (2/387) that Yahya ibn Yahya said:

“A man asked Mâlik ibn Anas, ‘O Abu ‘Abd-Allâh! Is there anything that will improve my memory?’ He said, ‘If anything will improve it, it is giving up sin.’”

When a person commits a sin, it overwhelms him and this leads to anxiety and sorrow which keeps him busy thinking about what he has done. This dulls his senses and distracts him from many beneficial things, including seeking knowledge.

2. Frequently remembering Allâh, may He be glorified, by reciting dhikr, tasbîh (saying‘Subhan Allâh’), tahmîd (‘Al-hamdu Lillâh’ ), tahlîl (‘Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh’) and takbîr (‘Allâhu akbar’), etc. Allâh says (interpretation of the meaning):

“…And remember your Lord when you forget…” [al-Kahf 18:24]

3. Not eating too much, because eating too much makes one sleep too much and become lazy, and it dulls the senses, besides exposing one to the risk of physical diseases. Most of the diseases which we see result from food and drink.

4. Some of the scholars have mentioned certain foods which increase the memory, such as drinking honey and eating raisins and chewing certain kinds of gum resin.

Imâm al-Zuhrî said:

“You should eat honey because it is good for the memory.”

He also said:

“Whoever wants to memorize hadîth should eat raisins.” (From al-Jâmi‘ by al-Khatîb, 2/394)

Ibrâhîm ibn [sth. omitted] said,

“You should chew resin gum, because it is Ways To Strengthen One’s Memory"

As they mentioned, too much acidic food is one of the causes of laziness and weak memory.

5. Another thing that can help the memory and reduce forgetfulness is cupping (hijâmah) of the head, as is well known from experience. (For more information see Al-Tibb al-Nabawi by Ibn al-Qayyim).

And Allâh knows best.

Source:http://www.missionislam.com/health/memory.htm

AlHoda
01-02-2010, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, we are all here for each other as Muslims should be. We are part of one body and if one part of the cody feels pain then we should all feel the pain. Put your FULL hopes, faith, trust and reliance in Allah and remember and glorify him as much as you can and you will NEVER feel down but in peace, tranquility and ONLY with Allah will we find true happiness and contentment!

Hope these tips help in increasing memory:

Ways To Strengthen One’s Memory

It is human nature to be forgetful, as the Arab poet said:

“He is only called man (insân) because of his forgetfulness (nasiyân), and it is only called the heart (al-qalb) because it changes so rapidly (yataqallib).”

In the past they said that the first one to forget (awwal nâsin) was the first man (awwal al-nâs), meaning Adam, peace be upon him. Forgetfulness is something that varies from person to person according to each individual’s nature; some may be more forgetful than others. Some of the things that may help to combat forgetfulness are the following:

1. Keeping away from sin, because the bad effects of sin result in a bad memory and the inability to retain knowledge. The darkness of sin cannot co-exist with the light of knowledge. The following words were attributed to al-Shâfi‘î, may Allâh have mercy on him:

“I complained to [my shaykh] Wakî’ about my bad memory, and he taught me that I should keep away from sin. He said that knowledge of Allâh is light, and the light of Allâh is not given to the sinner.”

Al-Khatîb reported in al-Jâmi‘ (2/387) that Yahya ibn Yahya said:

“A man asked Mâlik ibn Anas, ‘O Abu ‘Abd-Allâh! Is there anything that will improve my memory?’ He said, ‘If anything will improve it, it is giving up sin.’”

When a person commits a sin, it overwhelms him and this leads to anxiety and sorrow which keeps him busy thinking about what he has done. This dulls his senses and distracts him from many beneficial things, including seeking knowledge.

2. Frequently remembering Allâh, may He be glorified, by reciting dhikr, tasbîh (saying‘Subhan Allâh’), tahmîd (‘Al-hamdu Lillâh’ ), tahlîl (‘Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh’) and takbîr (‘Allâhu akbar’), etc. Allâh says (interpretation of the meaning):

“…And remember your Lord when you forget…” [al-Kahf 18:24]

3. Not eating too much, because eating too much makes one sleep too much and become lazy, and it dulls the senses, besides exposing one to the risk of physical diseases. Most of the diseases which we see result from food and drink.

4. Some of the scholars have mentioned certain foods which increase the memory, such as drinking honey and eating raisins and chewing certain kinds of gum resin.

Imâm al-Zuhrî said:

“You should eat honey because it is good for the memory.”

He also said:

“Whoever wants to memorize hadîth should eat raisins.” (From al-Jâmi‘ by al-Khatîb, 2/394)

Ibrâhîm ibn [sth. omitted] said,

“You should chew resin gum, because it is Ways To Strengthen One’s Memory"

As they mentioned, too much acidic food is one of the causes of laziness and weak memory.

5. Another thing that can help the memory and reduce forgetfulness is cupping (hijâmah) of the head, as is well known from experience. (For more information see Al-Tibb al-Nabawi by Ibn al-Qayyim).

And Allâh knows best.

Source:http://www.missionislam.com/health/memory.htm
Jazakaalhughair, you have helped me alot.

Ummu Sufyaan
01-03-2010, 03:36 AM
sleep well and stress less.

Jamalurrehman
06-12-2016, 03:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousPoster

Salam all especially you the poster of this question because i have the exact same situation but with a bigger larger picture of our problem i have a story of my own which i am facing that i am a hypocrite (was borned in a muslim family but i had nifaq in my heart when someone has nifaq beside the 4 charactertic of hipocrites nifaq brings evil thoughts and grows bigger and dangerous from time and then it leads you to disbelieve how?in my case a voice came to my head to leave your imaan when i was fapping i rejected 3 or 4 times and said yes many times and the evil thoughts took me more and the same feeling of heart just like you and put it really good with the obstacle in heart ..i say its like my heart is eaten up (chabaya huwa) we cant believe truly even though we know the truth more then ever because there is no connection to our hearts now i have no fight between evil and good and how was the experiance when my heart become like this ?it was like more pleasure then intercourse or any other pleasure you ever feel i felt it in my heart i was like a statue at that moment and something went outside of my body at that very same moment and then my heart burned like it was on fire its like 4 years ago now i am content in going to hell i tried almost everything but namaz prayer forgivness with tears i gave everthing to be forgiven i am tired of crying and whenever i cry my heart hurts and whatever i say its like i am lying now i have a question for you guyz that what happens if nifaq takes you over completly and as you know nifaq is a heart disease so what happens when you are sick of searious illness like cancer which is not bieng cured you will die right so what happen to heart with nifaq when its not being cured (sorry about my bad english i didnt sleep all night its hard to sleep when you know your abode is hell) and to the poster brother i would like to know you personally.Please Reply Guyz we need your help.

2Aisha
01-31-2017, 01:48 PM
As Salaamu Alaikum brother, how is your situation now? Has it gotten any better?

Also, were you able to get in touch with the other brother who made a similar post to yours?

annonymoussoul
10-09-2017, 12:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jamalurrehman
Salam all especially you the poster of this question because i have the exact same situation but with a bigger larger picture of our problem i have a story of my own which i am facing that i am a hypocrite (was borned in a muslim family but i had nifaq in my heart when someone has nifaq beside the 4 charactertic of hipocrites nifaq brings evil thoughts and grows bigger and dangerous from time and then it leads you to disbelieve how?in my case a voice came to my head to leave your imaan when i was fapping i rejected 3 or 4 times and said yes many times and the evil thoughts took me more and the same feeling of heart just like you and put it really good with the obstacle in heart ..i say its like my heart is eaten up (chabaya huwa) we cant believe truly even though we know the truth more then ever because there is no connection to our hearts now i have no fight between evil and good and how was the experiance when my heart become like this ?it was like more pleasure then intercourse or any other pleasure you ever feel i felt it in my heart i was like a statue at that moment and something went outside of my body at that very same moment and then my heart burned like it was on fire its like 4 years ago now i am content in going to hell i tried almost everything but namaz prayer forgivness with tears i gave everthing to be forgiven i am tired of crying and whenever i cry my heart hurts and whatever i say its like i am lying now i have a question for you guyz that what happens if nifaq takes you over completly and as you know nifaq is a heart disease so what happens when you are sick of searious illness like cancer which is not bieng cured you will die right so what happen to heart with nifaq when its not being cured (sorry about my bad english i didnt sleep all night its hard to sleep when you know your abode is hell) and to the poster brother i would like to know you personally.Please Reply Guyz we need your help.
the way u describe hhat ur heart hurts when u try and pray, i have the same but also as the firdt brother said about his situation, he said he feels nothing and no emotion etc im having the same.. i also had nifaq in my heart for a very long time and it was very severe for many years munafiq, i committed mahor sins also from young age duringthose days with the intentions of leaving islam which i eventually did (didnt hate islam or anything, i just desired the dunya too much unfortunately) and i fell into the worst sins, became the worst of the worst, a hypocrite and disbeliever,, there is always a chance to repent yes i know but there is no way if you go so ahead in kufr that allah seals your heart especially if you are munafiq (talkigg about me). now allah says in the quran many times about the hypocrites and how bad they are, he also talk about how they will be punished twice, once in this world and obviously in the next. they will also be exposed. this i have been experiencing this heart problem i have also been very forgetful and extremely lazy and not being able ot make sens pf the smallest matters, not focusing on anything, i had to leave my job. but ueah i think this is all linked to being exposed as a munafiq because and the things i feared i would hate to happen to me are happening. it should last till i die so it means it will get worse. its impossible for me to repent its too late, all of this proves that its too late. so many things prove itz itried praying and slowly started to realise theres no point as allah does not accpet prayers from munafiq/murtad/zalimoon heedless and sealed hearts. please contact me and let me know whther u contacted the first brother. i want to know about both ur situation. ps i kmow my abode is hell too i kmow how it feels :(

Amina777
06-27-2020, 08:06 AM

Assalamu Alaykum sister,

this has also happened to me and others also I’ve spoken too online. Your post indicates this happened in 2017, it is now 2020. Do you still happen to have no emotion? I haven’t heard anyone who has recovered from this spiritual problem

Amina777
06-27-2020, 08:16 AM

Assalamu Alaykum sister,

this has also happened to me and others also I’ve spoken too online. Your post indicates this happened in 2017, it is now 2020. Do you still happen to have no emotion? I haven’t heard anyone who has recovered from this spiritual problem

wayfarer91
06-27-2020, 11:51 AM
If ur heart had been sealed u wouldn't have felt bad abt it.
Make tauba. Offer prayers and make dua as much as u can. Inshallah u will find peace

Amina777
07-03-2020, 10:20 PM
Assalamu Alaykum, I have been making tawbah for the past 4 months and this is still on going. Each and everyday is worse. What’s the worst part is not feeling anything I can not feel my emotions at all, Allahs nearness or Allah’s presence at all! Even if I wanted to sincerely repent I can’t because I can’t feel any sincerity in my heart. My heart has been dead in the past and Allah guided me and helped me clear it up but now it has gone to far to the point I can’t sleep or feel any relief from anything! I feel like a hypocrite. I feel like I have been led astray and Allah is just mocking me and my salah is a waste of time. What’s worse is I can’t even hear waswasu anymore! I feel like what awaits for me in the grave is going to be a severe punishment and the angel of death is going to appear in the scariest form to take my soul. I feel like the only reason why Allah is keeping me alive is because I have no share in the hereafter of any good and that my life is being prolonged so that I keep sinning. When I go to sleep I have really disturbing sexual like dreams and there is a black fog covering my dreams and this has never happened, I can no longer fast anymore because my iman has gone!

Amina777
07-03-2020, 11:27 PM
Anyone, plz.:cry:
Assalamu Alaykum, has your issue gotten better or has it stayed the same?

*charisma*
07-04-2020, 03:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amina777
Assalamu Alaykum, has your issue gotten better or has it stayed the same?
Assalamu Alaikum,

I suggest you make your own separate thread as these threads are quite old and you may not get a response from the OP.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.