/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who's in charge?

AlHoda
12-28-2009, 10:38 PM
Who's In Charge
Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:

29 have been accused of spousal abuse
7 have been arrested for fraud
19 have been accused of writing bad checks
117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
3 have done time for assault
71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
8 have been arrested for shoplifting
21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year

Can you guess which organization this is?

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line ;D (Although, I am not american)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
RickHolm
12-28-2009, 10:41 PM
Not surprised, really...
I am for america, never said the people running it were good.

AlHoda
12-28-2009, 11:03 PM
Well, what do you mean by I am for America, are you for the country itself, the people and etc. Or the goverment policies and the people behind it. :heated

RickHolm
12-28-2009, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda
Well, what do you mean by I am for America, are you for the country itself, the people and etc. Or the goverment policies and the people behind it. :heated
country itself, and the people + culture. Not really for the people IN government, but the government itself (rules, laws, etc) aren't all that bad, if you ask me

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AlHoda
12-28-2009, 11:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RickHolm
country itself, and the people + culture. Not really for the people IN government, but the government itself (rules, laws, etc) aren't all that bad, if you ask me
well, they do have some ridicilous laws. Don't know where to start.:hiding:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.