/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Book: Morning & Evening Duas

khadim.deen
12-29-2009, 04:38 AM

New Book of Shaikh ul Arab wal Ajam, Arif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Saheb (db) has been published with the title “Morning & Evening Duas”. This is a translation of an urdu book.
A topic from this book:
Protection from the Evil of All Creations
(Recite thrice)
It is reported from Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Khubaib that once on a dark rainy night, we went out in search of Rasulullah (sallellaho alaihe wasallam), and we found him. Rasulullah (sallellaho alaihe wasallam) said, “Say” I enquired, “What should I say?” He said, “Read…
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
قُلْ هُوَ اللهﹸ أَحَدٌ ○اَللهﹸ الصَّمَدُ ○ لَمْ يَلِدْ وَ لَمْ يُولَدْ ○ وَ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَّه كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ ○ بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
قُلْ أَعُوْذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ ○مِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ○ وَمِنْ شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ ○وَمِنْ شَرِّ النَّفّٰثٰتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ ○وَمِنْ شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ ○
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
قُلْ أَعُوْذُ بِرَبِّ النَّاسِ ○مَلِكِ النَّاسِ ○إِلٰهِ النَّاسِ ○مِنْ شَرِّ الْوَسْوَاسِ الْخَنَّاسِ○الَّذِيْ يُوَسْوِسُ فِي صُدُوْرِ النَّاسِ○مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ

thrice every morning and evening, it will suffice (as protection) from everything.” (Mishkaat p.188)
Note:Mullah Ali Qari (rahmatullah alaihe) has quoted Allamah Tibi (rahmatullah alaihe) in his Mirqaat (vol. 4 p.370), that the meaning of Hadith
تكفيك من كل شي

is
ای تكفيك من كل شر او من كل ورد

that these three surahs are sufficient for the protection from all evil, and if the reader does not read any other wazifah besides this, it would suffice him.
Commentary:
Today, many Muslims have problems. Some say black magic(jadoo) has been done on them, their families or on their businesses. If we read this simple wazifah, Allah Ta’ala will save us from all calamities.
Read Online or Download
Other Topics

1. Protection from the Evil of All…
  2. Salvation from the Worries of Both…
  3. The Last Verses of Surah Hashr
  4. Protection from the Calamities…
  5. For Protection of One’s Religion,…
  6. Protection from Insanity, Leprosy,…
  7. Protection from All Fatal Diseases
  8. Dua for Increasing the Gardens…
  9. Salaatan Tunjina
  10. Protection from Black Magic
  11. Protection from Evil Destiny and…
  12. Dua for Guidance and Protection…
  13. Dua for Deliverance from Shirk…
  14. Sayyidul Istighfaar
  15. A Comprehensive Dua that Consists…
  16. Dua for the Fulfillment of Debts…
  17. Dua for Continuous Wellbeing and…
  18. Salaatul Hajaat
  19. Dua for Steadfastness on Deen

Do read more @ Morning and Evening Duas
Tags: duain, duas, masnoon duain, masnoon duain in english, taweez, wazaif, wazaif qurani

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
12-29-2009, 05:01 AM
^^ Jazaka Allah khyran, I really appreciate this...

:w:

Raaina
12-29-2009, 12:55 PM
Me to :)

I've saved it and will definitly be looking at it later :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.