/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need a christian Help!!

Samiun
12-29-2009, 08:09 AM
I need a a christian to help me on this one

1. Deut 13:1 no words will be changed or added to the Bible. Satan Islam added a new Quran twisting the ORIGINAL words of God Bible

2. Mat 24:4,5 Take head that no man decieve you.For many shall come in my name and shall decieve many
I got this from a youtube user and I need someone that is a christian to tell me the truth right here right now..

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
12-29-2009, 08:15 AM
1. Deut 13:1 no words will be changed or added to the Bible. Satan Islam added a new Quran twisting the ORIGINAL words of God Bible
that there should tell you what kind of idiots you are dealing with as well as how seriously you should take these claims.

Humbler_359
12-29-2009, 08:27 AM
:sl:

That's simple a biggest lies. "no words will be changed or added to the Bible. Satan Islam added a new Quran twisting the ORIGINAL words of God Bible "

That's what they wrote these words by themselves.

I suggest you to leave it. Wasalaam!

Samiun
12-29-2009, 09:05 AM
I saw them quoting on some books so I wanted to ask the christians on this board

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amadeus85
12-29-2009, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
I need a a christian to help me on this one
I got this from a youtube user and I need someone that is a christian to tell me the truth right here right now..

Thanks
Such words dont exist in Bible. Those people tried to fool You.

Supreme
12-29-2009, 02:21 PM
That Deutormonomy verse is false. It actually reads:
If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder,
Although the Matthew verse is right though. But I'm not sure exactly what you want me to help you with.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.