/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help?

harrus
12-30-2009, 07:49 PM
my mom has put a small christmas tree up and lights and stars, shall i take them down?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
12-30-2009, 08:44 PM
but christmas is over?

Grofica
12-30-2009, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
but christmas is over?
my thoughts exactally.... :p

Raaina
12-30-2009, 08:52 PM
Why has she put up a christmas tree?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
12-30-2009, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by harrus
my mom has put a small christmas tree up and lights and stars, shall i take them down?
lol remember one day my dad waited til after christmas to put up the tree:hmm: nah dont take it down cos that could cause alot of unwanted fighting

Alpha Dude
12-30-2009, 10:25 PM
Is your mother muslim?

If she is, then guide her/tell her its wrong and advise her gradually to take it down. Don't do it by force.

If she is not, I don't think there's much you can do except guide her to Islam first. It is her house afterall, I'm assuming.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!