/* */

PDA

View Full Version : reverts being undermined

pokemon
12-30-2009, 09:07 PM
ASALAAM ALIEKUM

I have a brother who reverted to islam hes getting so much grief:heated: from hes wifes family they have been married for11 years now hes has step kids frm hes wife who also live with them ,what i dont understand is how ppl can be so cruel esp muslims to this brother and undermine this bro simply coz hes a revert .they think that coz they are born from muslim mum and dad that they are superior to reverts ,whn Allah swt has guided this bro to the true path are there is there any one who can help me advise this bro JazakAllahu khiar:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tango92
01-02-2010, 01:59 PM
subhanallah, all the sahaba were reverts to islam, remind them of that!

Cabdullahi
01-02-2010, 02:41 PM
are they aaraabs?

zakirs
01-02-2010, 03:10 PM
i beleieve reverts are prople of higher iman than many of us who are born in muslim families as we are just lucky that Allah gifted this and we just follow it , they go thru many difficulties to get to that state

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CosmicPathos
01-02-2010, 09:28 PM
idiots. Just say that to them.

AlHoda
01-07-2010, 07:57 PM
:sl:
I'm very sorry to hear that, muslims can not undermine reverts to Islam. This is unacceptable, just because they are born in a muslim family does NOT make them in anyway better than your brother who reverted to Islam. All muslims are equal, no matter what their background is. They should be happy for him as he reverted to Islam, not be cruel. May Allah (swt) help your brother and guide his wife's family.
:)
:wa:

cat eyes
01-07-2010, 08:19 PM
i cant believe how blessed i was to actually be given my own personal lecture by an imam before reverting to islam and he told me there is a reason why you are here with me now because Allah wants to guide u to islam:cry: back then i took it for granted of course lol like i did not understand y people were whispering on my back and making a big fuss and saying ''ohh my gosh shes going to revert'' ALLAHUAKBAR lol but now i know y because i get the same feeling when i hear of any one reverting i just get so excited and i started getting all teary eyed.

i don't know why people are treating him so bad sis everybody was climbing and pushing there way in to greet me and teach me how to pray ;D and cuddling me and giving me cups of tea and cookies and sloppy kisses. you know those muslims should be happy that he reverted if they are true believers thats all i know

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.