/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Releasing wind??

anonymous
12-31-2009, 11:52 PM
Asalama alaikum everyone,
I just wanted to ask you something and I hope that someone has the knowledge to answer my question.
Well basically, I have a problem and it's affecting my prayers badly.
Whenever I pray, I don't have khusoo (concentration) in prayer because im thinking about whether im going to release some air and sometimes I do. Therefore, I have to constantly keep making wudhu again until finally I'm able to finish my salah without having to perform wudhu.
My question is, what should I do about this problem because it is affecting me?? imsad
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
01-01-2010, 02:26 AM
try taking some simethicone see if that helps..

and read this:

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/flatu...%29%20Overview

Ummu Sufyaan
01-01-2010, 03:48 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
unless you are 100% you have nullified your wudoo, ignore it <---I cannot emphasis that enough!!!
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/9/passing%20wind
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/14383/passing%20wind

doubts create more doubts, so just ignore it.

even if you do have a problem, there is still leeway, alhamdulillah and so nothing to worry about.
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/8910/passing%20wind

all this is just shaytaans way of trying to make you dislike the prayer by doing wudoo and praying over and over again when you dont have to, so dont be naive and fall for it. Islam is easy, dont make it hard for yourself.

Alpha Dude
01-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Wa alaykum salam,

Yeah, ignore it if it's something uncertain. Also, it helps to do a number 2 before you do wudhu. The wind won't come again for a while. :X

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
01-01-2010, 11:28 AM
dont eat beans!

tango92
01-01-2010, 11:32 AM
the doctors should have a suitable solution. in the long term cut down gassy foods like beans.

may Allah accept your namaz bro

Misz_Muslimah
01-01-2010, 02:30 PM
All I can say is May allah help you and don't fall into shaytaan's traps :)

Hamza Asadullah
01-01-2010, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Asalama alaikum everyone,
I just wanted to ask you something and I hope that someone has the knowledge to answer my question.
Well basically, I have a problem and it's affecting my prayers badly.
Whenever I pray, I don't have khusoo (concentration) in prayer because im thinking about whether im going to release some air and sometimes I do. Therefore, I have to constantly keep making wudhu again until finally I'm able to finish my salah without having to perform wudhu.
My question is, what should I do about this problem because it is affecting me?? imsad
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, jazakallah for sharing this with us and ignore the insults and mockerys and those who have posted insults then know that if you were faced with a similar problem then you would'nt be laughing. People come in here for help and support not to be made a mockery. Have some shame and decency.

You should consult with a doctor immediatley as they will give you the best advice possible inshallah and possible steps to take in order to eradicate this problem. Ask of Allah and get the help you need immediatley and your problem will be resolved.

Alpha Dude
01-01-2010, 08:11 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, jazakallah for sharing this with us and ignore the insults and mockerys and those who have posted insults then know that if you were faced with a similar problem then you would'nt be laughing. People come in here for help and support not to be made a mockery. Have some shame and decency.
:sl:
I don't believe anybody was insulting or mocking the person. Just some light-hearted humour. My own post was a serious suggestion, btw. It will work/help.

جوري
01-01-2010, 08:11 PM
:sl:

I just want to add as per article I posted:

'Most people produce about 1-3 pints a day and pass gas about 14 times a day. Flatulence itself, although not life threatening, can definitely cause social embarrassment. This embarrassment is often the reason why you might seek medical help for excessive gas.'

so it is fairly normal and not life threatening unless of course it is accompanied by other symptoms.. in other words try to see if there are certain foods that cause this, like if you eat dairy and immediately after have waves of pain or diarrhea or gas.. simply anything that your GI can't digest or absorb will cause you some sort of problem, plus you have many 'normal symbiotic' bacteria in your GI that helps break down food products and produce gas in the process..

in fact I'd worry if you couldn't pass gas or have a bowel movement because it would denote amongst other things that you have an obstruction somewhere..

try to increase your fiber and water intake so you can have more regular normal bowel movements...

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

Al Mu'minaat
01-01-2010, 08:51 PM
Aslamalakium wa rahmatulah wa baraktu..
Brother may Allah help you first and foremost, my humble opinion would be going to the GP and asking for medical help..
wa alaykium salam..:statisfie

roohani.doctor
01-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Chewing excessive amounts of gum can also increase gas. http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news0...geezer055.html

Drink lots of water and increase fruits and vegetables (fibre) in your diet. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.