/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 8-yr-old boy memorizes Al-Quran in 4 months, A RARE

Humbler_359
01-01-2010, 12:28 AM
8-yr-old boy memorizes Al-Quran in 4 months, a rare feat

December 31, 2009

An eight-year-old boy has set a rare example of memorizing the entire holy Quran in only four months, as against 2-3 years it usually takes.

Ruhul Amin, son of M Ibrahim Hossain, a poor farmer of village Rahimpur under Bangala union in Ullapara upazila of Sirajganj district has accomplished the extraordinary feat.

The wonder boy, Hafez Ruhul Amin, is a student of Dhoroil Ashrafia Hafezia Madrassa, situated at village Dhoroil, about one and half kilometers away from his home. He got admitted to the Madrassa in 2009 and became Hafez during the last holy month of Ramadan (September 2009).

Talking to UNB over phone, a teacher of Dhoroil Ashrafia Hafezia Madrassa who is now about 120 years old, said he did not receive such an extraordinary student, nor heard of any such precedent earlier. Huzur M Ibrahim Hossain (not Ruhul Amin’s father), who taught the boy said Ruhul Amin was irregular during his early days at the madrassa.

But he said that during `hifz’ lessons, the first stage of memorizing the holy Quran, Ruhul was very attentive and read the holy Quran with utmost devotion.

Huzur Ibrahim said at first, Ruhul was given the task of memorizing five pages of holy Quran daily and gradually, his task was increased. Finally, he was given the task of memorizing 15 pages a day.

Ruhul became a complete Hafez in four months after he received `hifz’ lesson, he said.

Huzur Ibrahim said usually it takes one and half years to even three years to become a hafez in Quran. “I’ve heard about becoming hafez in 6-7 months but I’ve not seen anyone.”

Huzur Ibrahim has been teaching Hafez-e-Quran for 20 years at Dhoroil Ashrafia Hafezia Madrassa out of his 80 years as teacher and imam in different Hafezia Madrassas and mosques.

Allahu Akbar. Mash'Allah.
:statisfie

Source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tango92
01-01-2010, 01:07 AM
subhanallah im shocked

Muslim Woman
01-01-2010, 01:22 AM
:sl:

woow I hope the news is correct and the Bangladeshi kid really is bleseed with unique memory ...Alhamdulillah.

Innocent Soul
01-01-2010, 01:52 AM
Subhanallah ! It would be so good If people make their children do hafiza.I think their should be atleast one hafiz in a family.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Humbler_359
01-01-2010, 02:48 AM
Yes, it is great to hear it. I don't think that this kid is pressured by everybody to memorize harder. It is just this intelligent boy's motivation and desires to memory Qur'an, Insh'Allah!

Samiun
01-01-2010, 07:53 AM
I've been reciting the Al-Quran for almost 4 years now and I'm still not finished.

May Allah S.W.T. bless this child for completing the Holy Book of Al-Quran within a short time

Muslim Woman
01-01-2010, 08:22 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
I've been reciting the Al-Quran for almost 4 years now and I'm still not finished.
Don't worry bro , u are trying ( I am not :( ) and InshaAllah u will be rewarded for ur attempt.

Samiun
01-01-2010, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

Don't worry bro , u are trying ( I am not :( ) and InshaAllah u will be rewarded for ur attempt.

I got to admit that I've been kinda lazy around that time of year. I'm a feeling a little bit confident in finishing the Al-Quran this year in a short time. I got knowledge now to imply it on the Al-Quran, may Allah S.W.T. give guidance to you in finishing the Al-Quran sister. I heard something from my sister that if you don't finish the Holy Book, you'll get hanged in the Akhirah if I was not mistaken.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
01-01-2010, 06:22 PM
Salaamu alaikum

WOW...

MashaAllah!!!!!!!!!!

tango92
01-02-2010, 05:12 PM

I got to admit that I've been kinda lazy around that time of year. I'm a feeling a little bit confident in finishing the Al-Quran this year in a short time. I got knowledge now to imply it on the Al-Quran, may Allah S.W.T. give guidance to you in finishing the Al-Quran sister. I heard something from my sister that if you don't finish the Holy Book, you'll get hanged in the Akhirah if I was not mistaken.
that cant be true akhi. I heard if you dont finish it in this life then an angel will teach it to you in your grave

(sorry guys no proof)

Misz_Muslimah
01-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Mashallah!!
May Allah bless him and protect him ..
:wa:

Samiun
01-03-2010, 07:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
that cant be true akhi. I heard if you dont finish it in this life then an angel will teach it to you in your grave
I don't think so brother, because we just "hear" it from someone and not do our own research... So far I got

"Ubada b. as-Samit reported: THe Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: He who does not recite Umm al-Qur\'an is not credited with having observed tHe prayer. (Book #004, Hadith #0772)

Mahmud b. al-Rabi', on whose face tHe Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) squirted water from tHe well, reported on tHe authority of 'Ubada b. as- Samit that tHe Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: He who does not recite Umm al-Qur\'an is not credited with having observed prayer. (Book #004, Hadith #0773)"

tango92
01-03-2010, 08:38 AM
^^ but these hadith have nothing to do with punishment in the heareafter for not completing hifdh. just that quran should be recited in namaz.

i couldnt find any hadith to back up my statement so for now i withdraw.

nonetheless commense sense tells us if a person was genuinely studying quran and dies he should be rewarded at least for what he has done. and we know:

"Actions are (judged) by motives (niyyah), so each man will have what he intended. Thus, he whose migration (hijrah) was to Allah and His Messenger, his migration is to Allah and His Messenger; but he whose migration was for some worldly thing he might gain, or for a wife he might marry, his migration is to that for which he migrated."

[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

thus if you genuinely intended to memorise quran. but due to circumstances outside your control you could not do so, then i think you would be rewarded as if you completed hifz. and Allah alone knows our time of death and wether we would have persevered in memorisation.

Muslim Woman
01-03-2010, 09:19 AM
:wa:

...if you don't finish the Holy Book, you'll get hanged in the Akhirah if I was not mistaken.
well , I finished reciting the whole Quran with meaning ...Alhamdulillah. But I don't have courage to even try to memorise the whole Quran.

Surely we must recite / read Quran with understanding but somehow if one does not finish reciting the whole Quran in this world , don't know if s/he will be hanged or angel will teach that person . Any related hadith ???

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.