/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon :: Wootton bassett march

abu anas somali
01-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Islam4UK, a platform for the global front Al-Muhajiroun, would like to announce the launch of a momentous march that is scheduled to take place in the following weeks, details of which will be released shortly inshaa'allah (God willing).

The destination of this very special event is the small market town of Wootton Bassett, located 6 miles Southwest of Swindon, in northern Wiltshire; Wootton Bassett, is currently famous for its public mourning processions held in memory of British soldiers killed whilst on military service in Afghanistan; coffins containing the dismembered bodies of these soldiers are usually draped in union jack flags and driven through the town centre from RAF Lyneham, as a tribute to their ‘sacrifice'.

The proposed march by members of Islam4UK is however of a very different venture, held not in memory of the occupying and merciless British military, but rather the real war dead who have been shunned by the Western media and general public as they were and continue to be horrifically murdered in the name of Democracy and Freedom - the innocent Muslim men, women and children.

It is quite extraordinary, that with well over 100,000 Muslims killed in Afghanistan in the last 8 years that those military serviceman who have directly or indirectly contributed to their death are paraded as war heroes and moreover honoured for what is ultimately genocide.

We at Islam4UK find this totally unacceptable and as a result have decided to launch the ‘Wootton Bassett March' to highlight the real casualties of this brutal Crusade.

If you would like more information about the ‘Wootton Bassett March' or are Muslim and would like to take part in it please contact the following numbers:

General Enquiries: 07961 577 221

Media Enquiries: 07956 600 569

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
01-01-2010, 08:33 PM
This is not the right way, its gona cause us to be in shown in negative way and cause more probs,

The media are going to have a field day, as are the bnp. edl, and others.

Cabdullahi
01-01-2010, 08:51 PM
rupert murdochs media outlets will be salivating at the prospect of seeing muslims like you march and hold placards and then in no time you will be seen on TV and the whole nation will be angered towards the muslims

now what good did you achieve?

Supreme
01-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Anjam Choudary clowns and co are walking dead men if this march goes ahead. This is going to seriously inflame community tensions. I mean, Choudary is very much a joke on a national level- but like all jokes, if they start getting too offensive, people are going to start getting offended. I suppose it's an original way to end any chance of good community relations though.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abu salaahudeen
01-01-2010, 09:19 PM
i have had the privilege of meeting Anjem Choudary and I have to say I am incredibley impressed with this man

those who perceive him to be a "clown" are not far from the circus themselves.

How is it that a insubordinate non muslim like yourself have the audacity to bear such a claim??

aadil77
01-01-2010, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abu salaahudeen
i have had the privilege of meeting Anjem Choudary and I have to say I am incredibley impressed with this man

How is it that a insubordinate non muslim like yourself have the audacity to bear such a claim??
anjem chaudry believes that the 9/11 and 7/11 attacks were justified, do you also share those views?

the march might be a good idea, but I don't think anyone on here wants anything to do with 'al muhajiroon'

abu salaahudeen
01-01-2010, 09:31 PM
those views are his views no one is forced to adopt them. Strange how many people make up their mind without proper verification or clarification??

Numerous times he has challenged individual think tanks and organisations in exposing their evil ways and they dare to speak back. This man has done many good more than others. He posseses the manhood to speak out against evil at a time when boys are at home acting like apologetic women

he's got my support

Supreme
01-01-2010, 09:50 PM

Are we talking about the man who:

-Smoked cannabis, had casual sex and drunk alchohol excessively a few years back?
-Thinks killing non Muslims is justified because they're not innocent because not accepting Islam renders them fine targets?
-Fantasies about taking over the UK, turning Buckingham Palace into a mosque and thinks an Islamic flag will be flying over Downing Street in the coming years?
-Thinks that hosting provocative, loud protests is a good thing?
-Craves media attention in all its forms?

I'm sorry, what criteria for a nutty clown has this guy not met?

If you're dilluded into thinking Choudary actually cares about the poor innocent Muslim victims of war instead of wanting to launch himself, his buddies and his religion into the bad end of the media spotlight, then that's your prerogative.

abu salaahudeen
01-01-2010, 09:55 PM
is that your best attempt of character assassination??? Lool ( I actually am)

Supreme
01-01-2010, 09:59 PM
is that your best attempt of character assassination??? Lool ( I actually am)
Thanks for refuting my points in one single sentence!

Oh, that's sarcasm. Lol.

glo
01-01-2010, 10:00 PM
I agree that a march in Wootton Bassett would create community tensions and stir up negative emotions.

I strongly believe that innocent civilians killed in Afghanistan should be brought to the public's attention and should be remembered (indeed there are increasingly voices in high places who speak out for the civilians killed) ... but perhaps a better place than Wootton Bassett can be chosen.

Organising the march there would certainly give the impression that the intention is to create tension and unrest, rather than peacefully remember the victims of a terrible war!

abu salaahudeen
01-01-2010, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Thanks for refuting my points in one single sentence!

Oh, that's sarcasm. Lol.
if it possessed any credibilty of refuting. Sadly not mate.

aadil77
01-01-2010, 10:07 PM
those views are his views no one is forced to adopt them. Strange how many people make up their mind without proper verification or clarification??

Numerous times he has challenged individual think tanks and organisations in exposing their evil ways and they dare to speak back. This man has done many good more than others. He posseses the manhood to speak out against evil at a time when boys are at home acting like apologetic women

he's got my support
I can give you verification if you want. He might have 'the manhood to speak out against evil' but he's also spreading evil, to be more specific he's spreading falsehood and lies about islam. When he is interviewed he doesn't say that those are his own opinions instead he speaks as if he's speaking on behalf of islam, so he's giving everyone the wrong beliefs to judge islam on!

If you think that this man is on the right path and is fit for support then go for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C73ePf_2KVw

Cabdullahi
01-01-2010, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I can give you verification if you want. He might have 'the manhood to speak out against evil' but he's also spreading evil, to be more specific he's spreading falsehood and lies about islam. When he is interviewed he doesn't say that those are his own opinions instead he speaks as if he's speaking on behalf of islam, so he's giving everyone the wrong beliefs to judge islam on!

If you think that this man is on the right path and is fit for support then go for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C73ePf_2KVw

dont forget to add this one bro......its comedy at its finest

Media Tags are no longer supported

GO TO 41 SECONDS ON THE VIDEO...THIS IS NOT ISLAM

aadil77
01-01-2010, 11:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnBMl...eature=related

bloody hell he was talking as if he had some jihad tape playing fast forward in his head, that guy would do us all a favour if he blew himself up

Supreme
01-02-2010, 12:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnBMl...eature=related

Haha, duly humilated. Although Choudry seems to be addicted to being a humiliated cartoon character, pursuing his own agenda with the three people who also care.

Organising the march there would certainly give the impression that the intention is to create tension and unrest, rather than peacefully remember the victims of a terrible war!
The march would also be credible if its organizers weren't hate filled numpties who wouldn't raise an eyebrow to any such 'alleged genocide' if it was being committed by Muslim armies against the West. They're nothing short of hypocrites, and that what makes them so laughable.

It's a pity Mr Choudry isn't devout enough to retrospectively stone himself to death for his sin filled pass, as he would have done to anyone else who lives the lifestyle he used to. He seems incredibly hate filled; one can't help but feel he should hit the cider and smoke a couple of spliffs, you know, just like he used to in the good ol' days.

if it possessed any credibilty of refuting. Sadly not mate.
Sadly, this is the standard of argument I'm used to.

abu anas somali
01-03-2010, 10:51 AM
LETTER: To the Families of British Soldiers who have died or who are currently in Afghanistan

DATED 3rd January 2010

May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon those who follow the guidance.

Following the public announcement of an impending procession by islam4uk (a branch of Al-Muhajiroun) through the Market Town of Wootton Basset we thought it only appropriate that we provide an explanation and a little more about the purpose behind the procession, especially to the family and friends of those who have died there and who may have been led to believe that it is merely an act of incitement or provocation.

We begin by inviting all non-Muslims to Islam, the perfect and most beautiful way of life, a favour from Allah (God) to mankind to take him out of the darkness of worshipping his own desires to the exclusive worship, submission and obedience of Allah alone, without partners and to testify the Messenger-ship of the final Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). We urge you to embrace Islam and save yourselves and your family from the hellfire and not to believe the lies and distortions which the Western media and non-Islamic regimes would have you believe about Muslims and their true intentions. Islam means submission and the Muslim is the one who submits to the will of God in his life. Verily the Messenger Muhammad told us that whoever heard his name from the Jews and Christians and did not believe would be held accountable for that on the day of judgement.

We start by pointing out what many wise people already know i.e. that the British public have once again been lied to by their politicians about the war in Afghanistan. What began as a fight for freedom and democracy and to protect the human rights of the civilians and to find Sheikh Usama Bin Laden (by the use of B52 bombers) has today become a campaign to protect the security of the British public back home and it has gone from being a campaign which could be completed without firing a weapon within 3 years to one which could go on for 40 or 50 years with a heavy cost to the participants.

In actual fact the foreign policy of the USA and UK is not about protecting the rights of Muslims or propagating democracy and freedom nor is it about the threat posed by the people in Afghanistan to the British public at all, but rather it is to establish their own military, economic, strategic and ideological interests in the region. The rich resources of Afghanistan, its position on the cusp between the Indian sub-continent, Southern Russian, Asia and China and its populations call for the Shari'ah are the real reasons why the military has sought to establish a permanent role there, no matter what the cost to the lives and wealth of the indigenous people or indeed their own. Pivotal in this is the desire to prevent Muslims from running their own affairs and establishing an Islamic State if they so wish but rather to maintain a puppet in the area (Mr Karzia) to maintain and protect Western interests.

In order to create an atmosphere where these greedy objectives can be accomplished the Western and even Eastern media have constantly shown atrocities being committed against the ordinary people of Afghanistan and Pakistan, in markets, universities and public gathering places and have then blamed these on the perceived enemy, in order to discredit any legitimate struggle for liberation and in order to demonise them in the eyes of the world and thereby justify the occupation and real intentions. The truth about such bloodshed and mayhem is only now becoming public knowledge after information about the real perpetrators has emerged (such as the CIA related agency Black Water). The billions of dollars paid to the Pakistan regime by the USA/UK alliance and to the Secret services in Pakistan, their army and to the Karzai Afghan regime by way of bribes has led them to slaughter their own citizens with the help of the USA/UK and to then blame the Taliban in an attempt to subdue those seeking liberation to fulfil their right to run their lives by divine law and to protect the US/UK military and economic interests. With additional atrocities being committed by the USA and UK through indiscriminate air raids and other operations the number of ordinary Muslim men, women and children who have been killed has reached horrendous proportions. Not to mention the torture and abuse of basic rights by the occupiers in Afghanistan, such as in Bagram Air Base, the case of Dr Affia Siddiqui being a clear and brutal example.

There is no doubt in most people's minds that the final conclusion to the current conflict in Afghanistan has already been written. Ultimate victory for those fighting in their own backyard, familiar with the mountains and plains and their supporters who struggle to protect their sanctities from the foreign aggressors cannot be denied. The signs for this are already appearing with incohesive thinking among the British and American chain of command, the crippling effect of the war on their economies back home and the depression of the soldiers realising that there is no real moral or ethic reason for them to murder innocent men, women and children to fulfil their politicians agenda. Blaming a lack of equipment is one of the ways in which politicians have tried to shift the focus. It is noteworthy that unlike among the US and UK soldiers, there has not been one reported suicide or attempted suicide among those resisting occupation.

As a consequence this can only mean much more destruction for the USA and UK sons and daughters sent by their uncaring leaders to their deaths. After all this would not be the first time that this region has acted as a grave yard for empires in history, notably the British and Russians.

It is worth reminding those who are still not blinded by the media propaganda that Afghanistan is not a British Town near Wootton Basset but rather Muslim land which no one has the right to occupy, with a Muslim population who do not deserve their innocent men, women and children to be killed for political mileage and for the greedy interests of the oppressive US and UK regimes.

The procession in Wootton Basset is therefore an attempt to engage the British publics minds on the real reasons why their soldiers are returning home in body bags and the real cost of the war. The conflict in Afghanistan is not an ‘honourable' defence of British values and a cause for the British to remain secure, rather the presence of the US and UK forces in Afghanistan is the cause of instability in the region and a cause of insecurity for the British people back home. The parades, the speeches about soldiers doing their duty and the feeling of patriotism has obfuscated the reality of the conflict and the murderous crimes being committed by the occupiers and their agents. The British public is blissfully unaware of what is being done in their name by the Blair/Brown regimes and were the truth known no doubt the pressure to withdraw all troops immediately would be much greater.

It is our desire to end the cycle of violence and the quagmire in which we find ourselves in today in Afghanistan. For the British public to do their duty and force their regime to save their children from death and destruction, from an oppressive and costly campaign and to stop the occupation of Muslim land. We realise that, especially in times of war, we are up against a very sophisticated propaganda machine and no doubt raising awareness about the painful truth of this conflict will unleash a torrent of abuse from the media and government against us, who have their own predetermined agenda, however the world is today also small enough for those wishing to verify the truth to be able to do so via the many news and information outlets.

Mr Anjem Choudary

UK Head of Al-Muhajiroun

Raaina
01-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Do you have a link to the original location of this letter, or was it e-mailed to you?

abu anas somali
01-03-2010, 01:18 PM
yep islam4uk.com

Raaina
01-03-2010, 01:32 PM
That letter is published on their website?

Edited to say: I've found it, thanks.

Supreme
01-03-2010, 02:13 PM
LOL @ the letter. Most families will bin it without a second thought; others, I expect, will take the liberty of complaining to the authorities.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.