PDA

View Full Version : The island in which dajjal was met could be britain

Cabdullahi
01-02-2010, 07:44 PM
Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_PakistaN_
01-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Yeah I saw a video of him in another video.. He also predicted the collapse of the Economy in 2003 and it was true. I really like his lectures and they make a lot of scence.

Supreme
01-03-2010, 12:31 AM
Out of interest, what is the Dajjal?

Abdul Fattah
01-03-2010, 12:39 AM
Hi supreme
It is prophesised that near the end of time a false prophet will come, the dajjal. He will then be defeated by Jesus who returns to earth. He would be the equivalent of what christians believe to be the anti-christ. Although I'm not sure that Islamic creed clarifies wheter or not the dajjal is the son of shaytan as it is believed that the antichrist will be according to christianity.
Hope that answers your question ^_^

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Supreme
01-03-2010, 12:50 AM
It does very much so answer my question, thank you for your constructive response. I did pre suppose the Dajjal was the equivalent of the Anti Christ, I just required confirmation. Cheers.

tango92
01-03-2010, 09:04 AM
you know i always wondered what the relationship between shaytan and dajjal is.

Ramadhan
01-03-2010, 09:30 AM
Al Dajjal Al maseeh is the anti christ and he
will be killed by 'Eesa Al maseeh.

ardianto
01-03-2010, 09:51 AM
If I am not wrong that is based on a hadith, some shahaba left Arabian peninsula sailed on ship/boat. After one month they landed on an island and meet Dajjal.

However, during Rasulallah (saw) period, can people sailing from Arabian peninsula and reached Britain in one month ?. Remember, there was no Suez Canal in that period.

I think that island is located in Indian ocean.

Supreme
01-03-2010, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
you know i always wondered what the relationship between shaytan and dajjal is.
They're probably good pals.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.