/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jus' a lil intro....

★мαячαн★
01-02-2010, 10:32 PM
:sl:

I'm Maryah and am new around here. I'm from london in the UK and am a muslim teenager :p I'm interested in alot of things: music, sports, academic stuff and myy relgion ofcourse. I'm currently at secondry skl doing maa gcses' and learning arabic :)
This site looks great alhumdulilah and inshallah i'll make good friends and learn alot from you :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
01-02-2010, 10:41 PM
:sl: Sister Maryah,

A very warm welcome to you! :)

Yes, inshaAllah you'll find the forum beneficial and learn lots, and make friends and have fun.

Loove the stars beside your name, by the way!

See ya around,

★мαячαн★
01-02-2010, 10:48 PM
hehe ty for such a warm welcome,,

and also for the comment about the stars,,

and yehp cya around inshallah :)

Insaanah
01-02-2010, 11:03 PM
:sl: sister,

Don't thank me - you have a right to receive a welcome from your sisters :)

Also, sister, I hope you don't mind my giving you this link to read too, as it's possible that you might not be aware of this:

http://www.islamicboard.com/miscella...ml#post1083945

May Allah bless you sister and make you steadfast. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
01-02-2010, 11:57 PM
:sl: sister

Welcome to Li. I am sure your stay here will be beneficial and worthwhlie inshAllah.

Excuse me for the short intro, I have a wedding to prepare for :D

Muslim Woman
01-03-2010, 12:38 AM

sis , Welcome to the forum :statisfie

Hayaa
01-03-2010, 02:49 AM
:sl: sister, welcome to the forums :) Get your 300 posts fast so that you can join the sister's section! :D

Enjoy your stay.

'Abdul Rahmaan
01-03-2010, 03:28 AM
Welcome sister! Glad to have you here.

glo
01-03-2010, 03:33 AM
Welcome to LI, Maryah. :welcome:
I hope you will like it here.

My daughter is doing her GCSEs this year, so I can empathise with you!
At the moment it seems to be all sciene ...

Rafeeq
01-03-2010, 04:49 AM
Welcome to IB Family

Fטлку
01-03-2010, 06:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ★мαячαн★

I'm Maryah and am new around here.
Hello and Welcome Maryah. Been expecting this thread :p

I'm from London in the UK and am a muslim teenager :p I'm interested in alot of things: music, sports, academic stuff and myy relgion ofcourse. I'm currently at secondry skl doing maa gcses' and learning arabic :)
You'll find plenty of people here who are interested in the same things.
(Not me though. I stink at sports and hate studies :p)

This site looks great alhumdulilah and inshallah i'll make good friends and learn alot from you :statisfie
'course :D

★мαячαн★
01-03-2010, 11:16 AM
lol tyy all agen for the welcomes :P

and yehpp im working onn the 50 post first to be a full member.. thenn my next target will be 300 for thatt very special sisters only thread ;)

HEHEE yehppn its all science atm, three gcse's for module one :(

@ funkyy yy r uu expecting me? do ii noo uu alreadi :D???

Maryah x

Fטлку
01-03-2010, 11:19 AM
^ lol no
I wanted to welcome you yesterday but you were just lurking and there was no intro thread yet and then I had to log out :D

Edit- oooh, forgot to say. I'm studying for GCSE..Sciences :)

★мαячαн★
01-03-2010, 12:11 PM
awws well tyy :) really appreciate that :P

awwsss ii noo how uu feeelll! theyy aree justt soo annoying, thee first 2 modules are ok but thee 3rd one in all three sciencess is soo long.. please pray for me too doo well :) you guys aree always in my dua's :P

so i guess we're the same age thenn.. in year 10?

Misz_Muslimah
01-03-2010, 03:45 PM
:sl: Maryah and welcome to the forum :)

glo
01-03-2010, 04:28 PM
awws well tyy :) really appreciate that :P

awwsss ii noo how uu feeelll! theyy aree justt soo annoying, thee first 2 modules are ok but thee 3rd one in all three sciencess is soo long.. please pray for me too doo well :) you guys aree always in my dua's :P

so i guess we're the same age thenn.. in year 10?
My daughter is in year 10 too. She will be 16 in March.

Luckily I have put her dad in charge of helping with the science! :D
I am not too bad with biology, but I never had much interest in chemistry and physics.

When are your exams? (I'm afraid my daughter doesn't remember ... TEENAGERS!! :rolleyes:)

Asiyah3
01-03-2010, 04:54 PM

I'm Maryah and am new around here. I'm from london in the UK and am a muslim teenager :p I'm interested in alot of things: music, sports, academic stuff and myy relgion ofcourse. I'm currently at secondry skl doing maa gcses' and learning arabic :)
:wa:

Finally, another teenager :p:

Welcome to IB. I hope you will get beneficial knowledge, Insha'lLah

p.s. I like your ID :p

★мαячαн★
01-04-2010, 10:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
My daughter is in year 10 too. She will be 16 in March.

Luckily I have put her dad in charge of helping with the science! :D
I am not too bad with biology, but I never had much interest in chemistry and physics.

When are your exams? (I'm afraid my daughter doesn't remember ... TEENAGERS!! :rolleyes:)
hehe well im in year 10 too, but im going to turn 15 in march :shade: is that what uu mean :P
well yehp biolody chemistry adn physics ... hehe i love biology too, and alhumdullilah i'm good at it. Chemistry is good too but physics seems an unltimate waste of time to me (sorry if i offend anyone :statisfie)

my biology is on 14th of jan
chemistry is on 18th of jan
physics is on 20th of jan

there wee are :shade: anoo allot to revise for right?:cry:

★мαячαн★
01-04-2010, 10:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_

Finally, another teenager :p:

Welcome to IB. I hope you will get beneficial knowledge, Insha'lLah

p.s. I like your ID :p
lol tyy sis x
well yehhh ammm a teenagerrr :P brap brap to that :awesome:
inshallah yeh :) and ty for the very warm welcome

Rabi'ya
01-04-2010, 10:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fטлку
^ lol no
I wanted to welcome you yesterday but you were just lurking and there was no intro thread yet and then I had to log out :D

Edit- oooh, forgot to say. I'm studying for GCSE..Sciences :)

oooh funky are you giving away personal info....someone might find out where u really live!!! rofl.

hope you're enjoying the forum Maryah!!

★мαячαн★
01-04-2010, 11:08 AM
ooo... was it personal....
only my exam datesss ass askedd forr
andd where i live :D london's a big place, am sure u won't jsut bump into me:statisfie

ty

Hamza Asadullah
01-06-2010, 08:06 PM
Wa Alaikum Asaalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wabarakaatahu,

My sister you are most welcome here and please feel free to participate as much as you can and don't ever hesitate to ask us any questions at all.

If you need any help with anything at all then we are all here to help as best we can inshallah.

Fטлку
01-09-2010, 06:09 AM
hehe well im in year 10 too, but im going to turn 15 in march :shade: is that what uu mean :P
well yehp biolody chemistry adn physics ... hehe i love biology too, and alhumdullilah i'm good at it. Chemistry is good too but physics seems an unltimate waste of time to me (sorry if i offend anyone :statisfie)

my biology is on 14th of jan
chemistry is on 18th of jan
physics is on 20th of jan

there wee are :shade: anoo allot to revise for right?:cry:
I'm 13 actually. Gonna be 14 in mid April. But the average age of the grade is higher. And I'm in 9th year :hmm:
I like bio...chem is okay but I hate all the chemical reactions I gotta learn coz I stink at balancing :p...and I'm SO with you on physics imsad
People who love physics and math are loonies! :p

Get studying dudette! My exams are starting on Thursday so I'm cramming imsad
I'm off. Wish me luck. I gotta tackle maths :eek:

format_quote Originally Posted by ~SilverOrchid~
oooh funky are you giving away personal info....someone might find out where u really live!!! rofl.
You wish! :mmokay:

Italianguy
01-09-2010, 07:38 AM
Welcome to the forum LIL' Sister:D

Sorry it was like 1 am in the morning. :(

Fטлку
01-09-2010, 09:59 AM
^ I don't think she would like to be mistaken for a guy :X

Italianguy
01-09-2010, 04:52 PM
^ I don't think she would like to be mistaken for a guy :X
I changed it, I changed it;D I hope she didn' t notice:nervous:

★мαячαн★
01-11-2010, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
Wa Alaikum Asaalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wabarakaatahu,

My sister you are most welcome here and please feel free to participate as much as you can and don't ever hesitate to ask us any questions at all.

If you need any help with anything at all then we are all here to help as best we can inshallah.

salams bro :) awws tyy andd ii appreaciate you recommending this website to me too :)

tcc pls

★мαячαн★
01-11-2010, 10:19 PM
I'm 13 actually. Gonna be 14 in mid April. But the average age of the grade is higher. And I'm in 9th year :hmm:
I like bio...chem is okay but I hate all the chemical reactions I gotta learn coz I stink at balancing :p...and I'm SO with you on physics imsad
People who love physics and math are loonies! :p

Get studying dudette! My exams are starting on Thursday so I'm cramming imsad
I'm off. Wish me luck. I gotta tackle maths :eek:

You wish! :mmokay:

looool heeehee awws goodluckk hunnniee :)
IA you'll do amzingg
pray for mee too plss guys yehhh :)

★мαячαн★
01-11-2010, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
I changed it, I changed it;D I hope she didn' t notice:nervous:
im not a guy........imsad:cry:
well this is what you get now :D:hiding:
andddddd immmm glad uu correcctedd itt

p.s sorry for taking a while to reply ;) amm sure uuno why:shade:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Aslaamu-alaaykum..sistah!..
Welcome to Islamic Board Forum..i hope you enjoy your stay and lovee every momento :):D..and hope you learn lots of knowledge Insha`Allaah :)
And hope to see your posts, so get posting :).your almost a "Full Member"..
see you around :)
wa alaaykum salaam

Hamza Asadullah
01-11-2010, 11:33 PM
salams bro :) awws tyy andd ii appreaciate you recommending this website to me too :)

tcc pls

How are you? I was thinking i recognise your user name from somewhere. Did you hear about my ban? Manal wanted me to come back and goes that there is no one left to answer to those hadith rejectors. They banned my IP so i can't even view the website anymore!

Make sure you invite the others onto this forum to. I would'nt advise anyone to continue staying in that forum as it is run by hadith rejectors.

Enjoy your stay sis and i hope you benefit loads inshallah. If you ever need help with anything at all then never hesitate to ask.

Italianguy
01-12-2010, 12:06 AM
im not a guy........imsad:cry:
well this is what you get now :D:hiding:
andddddd immmm glad uu correcctedd itt

p.s sorry for taking a while to reply ;) amm sure uuno why:shade:
LOL, Thats ok i deserve itimsad

Hope you have a great stay:D

★мαячαн★
01-12-2010, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81

How are you? I was thinking i recognise your user name from somewhere. Did you hear about my ban? Manal wanted me to come back and goes that there is no one left to answer to those hadith rejectors. They banned my IP so i can't even view the website anymore!

Make sure you invite the others onto this forum to. I would'nt advise anyone to continue staying in that forum as it is run by hadith rejectors.

Enjoy your stay sis and i hope you benefit loads inshallah. If you ever need help with anything at all then never hesitate to ask.

alhumdullilah i am good :) wbu? and yeeh alhumdulilah i joined coz of uu.. iii realise how they were very quick in banning u and not other peeps and some other things they did digusted me also ... like reading our pm's...
but tyy for the warm welcome agian and inshallah i amm inviting others to this forumm :)
and IA i will benefit and help contribute in some way :)

you guys have all been very welcomingggggggg :)

★мαячαн★
01-12-2010, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
LOL, Thats ok i deserve itimsad

Hope you have a great stay:D
awws heeehee noo u don't :) was teasin uu :D dww i dontt have a hammer close byy soo ur lluckkyyy :shade: its in the garage i thinkkk:p

tyvm :)

Italianguy
01-12-2010, 09:16 PM
awws heeehee noo u don't :) was teasin uu :D dww i dontt have a hammer close byy soo ur lluckkyyy :shade: its in the garage i thinkkk:p

tyvm :)
hehehe;D;D

Thanks for sparing me the hammer:hiding::phew

★мαячαн★
01-16-2010, 05:42 PM
:D lool its maa pleasure :)

and hopefully i'll be a full member after this post :P tyy all once again and lovingt this site :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.