/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What an earth do you say to someone who rejects the Books of Hadeeth?!?

anonymous
01-03-2010, 02:40 PM
What do you say to them? I need proof.. i cant beleive it that people actually beleive this. And furthermore, as controversial as it is, do shias believe this aswell? why do shias have different books to follow than tha ahlus sunnah wal jumah? sureley they were ONLY compiled in sahih bukhari/muslim/tirmidhi etc... so why do they make references to books i havent even heard of?:cry::embarrass

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
01-03-2010, 10:15 PM
:salamext:

I say to them: O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger [Quran 4:59]

The same mouth that delivered the Qur'an was the same mouth that brought ahadeeth. Why choose one over the other?!

Uthman
01-03-2010, 10:29 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/hadeeth/...futations.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/hadeeth/...eth-myths.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/hadeeth/...on-sunnah.html

ardianto
01-04-2010, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
What do you say to them?
Do you mean people who follow Qur'an but deny hadith or sunnah ?.

They are "Quraniyun/Quranite" or also known as "Inkar Sunnah".

Many Ulama have issued fatawa that classify them as 'Not In Islam'.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Donia
01-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Good question.

We should obey Allah and follow the Quran and hadeeth to the best of our abilities. We cannot only follow the Quran because then how would we know how to pray correctly? Prayer is one of the 5 pillars of Islam so I am sure that is important to whomever is having doubts about following authenticated hadeeths also.

Masha'Allah.. a sister and I were discussing this not to long ago and this is the answer her husband gave. Made perfect sense to me and hopefully to others too insha'Allah. May Allah guide us all. Ameen.

Hamza Asadullah
01-04-2010, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
What do you say to them? I need proof.. i cant beleive it that people actually beleive this. And furthermore, as controversial as it is, do shias believe this aswell? why do shias have different books to follow than tha ahlus sunnah wal jumah? sureley they were ONLY compiled in sahih bukhari/muslim/tirmidhi etc... so why do they make references to books i havent even heard of?:cry::embarrass
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, Brother 'Abd-al Latif has pasted some good refutations against their false claims.

Refuting these heretics is very simple. I myself have caught out these deviants on many occassions. I spent a long time refuting them in another forum which i later found out was run by Hadith rejectors. I only carried on refuting them for worry over the young Muslims who used that forum for i did not want them to get confused and misled by the evil, lies and deciet of these kaafir.

It is not appropriate to call them Qur'anists because they reject the words of Allah not uphold them. Allah clearly tells us to obey the messenger.

They are in fact followers of two people who started their kaafir group. There group was started by the British empire when they ruled India in order to split up the Muslims into sects. One of their agents was Sir Syed Ahmed who started this kaafir ideology. Later on Ghulam Ahmed Parvez along with Allama Iqbal finished his ideology and created this group calling themselves "Tolu e Islam". These people are in fact called 'Parvezi's' in Pakistan and have been deemed kaafir by all the scholars of islam.

All you do is ask them: How did the Qur'an come to them? Did Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu alayhi wa sallam) or Jibreel came to them to their homes to give to them or did it come via mutwatir ahadith (authentic historical accounts)?

Why do they accept one and reject the other? If they are questioning the authenticity of the Prophets(Pbuh) words then in fact they are questioning the authenticity of the Qur'an because the Qur'an and hadith were compiled by the same people. So there is no logic in their arguement just emotinal fallacies.

Ask them to tell you where in the Qur'an does it tell us how to pray? Where does it tell us how to give Zakah? Where does it tell us how to do Hajj?

They have NO answers to these questions! Instead they dodged me and carried on cutting and pasting vast nonsense from their hadith rejector websites.

I remember i gave a hadith rejector a whole article on how to pray Salah according to the Sunnah and when i asked the Qur'anist "Now tell me where does it say how we pray Salah in the Qur'an"? He ignored and dodged my questions until the very day i was banned from that forum from the hadith rejector moderators. They have no answers to questions like this.

Main problem with progressive methodology, which is upheld by these hadith rejecters, modernists and kuffaar, is that it is a hypocritical methodology and not to mention that it lacks common sense and rationally and logically flawed.

These hadith rejectors have been refuted again and again but they are blind and their hearts are sealed.Whoever Allah guides then no one can misguide and whoever Allah misguides then no one can guide!

It is best just to refute them 2 or 3 times and then leave it to Allah and make dua that Allah guide them to the straight path.

Remember we can only inform the best we can and it is ONLY Allah that guides. Unfortunatley there will always be people like this with erroneaous and heretical views who are out of the fold of Islam.

May Allah guide them to Islam. Ameen

maisha
01-07-2010, 11:10 PM
i wudd really not no wat 2 say 2 dem :O

Insaanah
01-07-2010, 11:31 PM
:sl:

What you say to someone that rejects the ahadeeth, is, that "Actually, in doing so, you are rejecting the Qur'an as well."

This can be shown using aayaat from the Quran (as they claim to believe in or obey only the Qur'an):

"Say: If you really love Allah, follow me. Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. Allah is forgiving, Merciful" (3:31)

"Say: Obey Allah and obey the messenger. But if they turn away, Allah loves not the disbelievers." (3:32)

"Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and beware (of evil): if ye do turn back, know ye that it is Our Messenger’s duty to proclaim (the Message) in the clearest manner". (5: 92).

"O ye who believe! obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: that is best, and most suitable for final determination." (4: 59).

"Say: “Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger: but if ye turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you. If ye obey him, ye shall be on right guidance".(24: 54).

"And whoever obeys Allâh and His Messenger, Allâh shall admit him in the Gardens underneath which rivers flow." (4:13)

"And whoever obeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has won a great success." (33:71)

"And we sent no messenger, but that he should be obeyed by the leave of Allâh." (4:64)

Allah is telling us in the Qur'an to obey the messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) . So how can one obey the messenger? The ONLY way of doing that is to follow his doings and sayings, which are recorded in the ahadeeth.

Now, they might say:

“that is not evidance for following his sunnah, obeying the prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) means obeying what is in Quran that he came with from Allah”

That is incorrect, because the Quran is Allah’s words not the Prophets (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) words, so obeying what is in the Quran is obeying Allah ‘azza wa jal.

It can’t mean obeying the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) because it is not his words, so it is not his commands.

Also, where in the Qur'an does it tell you the specifics of how to pray, how many raka'ahs what to say in rukoo', sujood? Nowhere. That's in the ahadeeth. So are the ahadeeth rejectors going to make up their own method to pray?

Also, look at this:

And whoever obeys the Messenger, thereby obeys Allâh. (4:80)

1.Allah has commanded us in Quran to obey the Messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam), so obeying the messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) would be obeying Allah’s command.

2.The Prophet’s (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) teachings are not from himself, but from Allah, He is the one who taught the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) to teach the believers, so obeying the Prophet’s teachings would be obeying Allah.

The only way you can obey the messenger (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) is by obeying what he said and did, which is recorded in the ahadeeth. If they do not believe in the ahadeeth and reject it, then they are rejecting Allah's command in the Qur'aan (shown in mumerous verses above) and thus, have, in reality, rejected the Qur'aan too.

Allah knows best.

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.