/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please make du'aa

Asiyah3
01-03-2010, 04:04 PM
:sl: WaRahmatulLah

Dear brothers and sisters, could you please make du'aa for my father to get into parlament imsad

I'd be very grateful, especially if you'd do it at he last third of the night or between the adhaan and iqaamah or just before Fajr (dawn)) :statisfie

JazakumalLahu khairan and may Allah guide our Ummah to the Straight path

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
01-03-2010, 04:05 PM
:sl:
May Allah give your father what's best in both this life and the hereafter..
..Wa iyaaki and Ameen to the dua :)
:wa:

Asiyah3
01-03-2010, 04:11 PM
Jazakiallahu khairan, siz :statisfie

:wa:

maisha
01-07-2010, 11:43 PM
deffinetly1 good luck! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
01-08-2010, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_
:sl: WaRahmatulLah

Dear brothers and sisters, could you please make du'aa for my father to get into parlament imsad
What?!

format_quote Originally Posted by maisha
deffinetly1 good luck!
No such thing as luck. It's a mere superstition. Everything happens by the will of Allah.

AhmadibnNasroon
01-08-2010, 12:18 AM
Would that even be permissible?

CosmicPathos
01-08-2010, 12:31 AM
yea good luck stuff superstition is not Islamic.

Italianguy
01-08-2010, 12:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
What?!

No such thing as luck. It's a mere superstition. Everything happens by the will of Allah.
AMEEN to that! I sometimes slip up and say good luck with the best of intentions, but I don't believe in luck, it is only Gods will.

Asiyah3
01-15-2010, 05:10 PM
What?!
What do you mean by "what?" :D

'Abd-al Latif
01-15-2010, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_
What do you mean by "what?" :D

One of the factors of du'aa being rejected is because of haram income.

Supreme
01-15-2010, 05:53 PM
There is so much corruption in the parliament. I'm not sure if it's wise place for him to work. He's better of trying to get a job somewhere else.

Finland is the sixth least corrupt country on Earth, according the CPI. Assuming it is the father's intention to get elected in Finland.

Anyway, I shall pray for you as requested.

cat eyes
01-15-2010, 06:02 PM
norway is great place to live to i heard. i will make dua sis oh my gosh thats such a cool job to have :p

Asiyah3
01-21-2010, 04:02 PM
There is so much corruption in the parliament.
Yes, I agree. You referred to that as a reason why it'd be better for him not to go, but rather it's wiser for a just person to try to influence. I think it's clear that we need and should encourage righteous people to impact ...

Thanks for reminding, bro :statisfie

JazakalLahu khairan

Asiyah3
01-21-2010, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Finland is the sixth least corrupt country on Earth, according the CPI. Assuming it is the father's intention to get elected in Finland.
I do live in Finland, but the country meant here isn't it, but yeah you're right. Finland isn't like that ...yet

Anyway, I shall pray for you as requested.
Thank you, Supreme :statisfie

Peace be upon him who follows true guidance

Asiyah3
01-21-2010, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
norway is great place to live to i heard. i will make dua sis oh my gosh thats such a cool job to have :p
Yeah, a great place to live! Aah, so fun here after climbing the Skandit 4 TIMES! :rollseyes

:giggling:

Siz, what do you mean by Norway :D From where did conclute that? :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.