/* */

PDA

View Full Version : thread approval

جوري
01-03-2010, 08:37 PM
:sl:

I have a thread in the hereafter section which has gone un-approved..

pls approve it, also, I think we need a scholar on board to answer the questions of the forumerers .. if you can arrange for one to come at least one day a week to answer queries, this forum would be just fantastic..

Jazakoum Allah khyran

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
01-03-2010, 08:42 PM
:wa:

I have approved your thread, but it requires a scholar to answer those questions. We try to avoid approving such threads for that matter.

InshaAllah someone will quote the answers from the scholars.

جوري
01-03-2010, 08:48 PM
khyer insha'Allah..

can you guys not get a scholar to be give us an hour of his time every week or every two weeks to answer our questions. You'd be doing a great service to this community which has Muslims from all over..

I mean just in the advise and support section, I see many people who need a scholarly reply and have to make due with cuts and pastes not particularly targeted to their specific questions..

I hope insha'Allah you'll look into getting a scholar on board for us and having an
'ask the scholar' section, a provided service for Muslims only..

I understand why no scholar would want to come on board from the constant Jadal with non-Muslims, perhaps if you'd let the scholar know that it is a Muslim only service they might be less hesitant to spend some of their time teaching us..

Jazakoum Allah khyran

:w:

Insaanah
01-08-2010, 10:43 AM

^ Sister Gossamer Skye's idea really is worthy of serious consideration.

Jazaakumullah khair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.