/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims and Freemasonry?

Italianguy
01-04-2010, 12:01 AM
This is a response to one who asked me this question some time ago.

You may already know, but i thought I would post this.......I found it..By just doing some research on google.

This is only some info, it is not to be meant as an insult to anybody nor a reason to join the Masons...you have to ask to become a Mason anyway. NO mason is allowed to invite or ask you to join.

I will just post the link this way i don't get yelled at for posting something without citing my reffrences.

http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.co...eemasonry.html

Hope this helps.

Again I am not inviting nor trying to ask!..not that i am a mason or anything:shade:

God be with you all!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amadeus85
01-04-2010, 12:17 AM
I dont know how about muslim, but for catholic it's forbidden to be a member of masonic lodge.
It is said that the highest masons worship Lucipher.

Italianguy
01-04-2010, 12:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85
I dont know how about muslim, but for catholic it's forbidden to be a member of masonic lodge.
It is said that the highest masons worship Lucipher.
hmmmm....sorry you feel that wayimsad

Try to do some more research on it before just believing what some may say.

All the best, thanks for the reply:D

God bless ,friend.

Amadeus85
01-04-2010, 12:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
hmmmm....sorry you feel that wayimsad

Try to do some more research on it before just believing what some may say.

All the best, thanks for the reply:D

God bless ,friend.

As far as I know, there are three types of lodges.

One type, the oldest, is called as scottish rite. It is the traditional rite of masonry, they are rather friendly to religions, including christianity, although that they seem to believe that all religions are equally good or correct. In some more conservative scottish lodges one must be a christian, in most of scottish lodges one must believe in the Creator, God. Scotts are connected with mainstream protestant churches.

Second type is the french rite. It is radically anti christian and first of all anti catholic lodge. They took part in - French Revolution, Mexican Revolution, Spanish Civil War (1936-1939), in almost every anti-catholic revolt in South America, in Portugal, they always took side of enemies of the Creator. I guess that one must be atheist or agnostic to be their member

Third type of lodges are post-modernistic lodges, untraditional, mixing various traditions from Medieval to XVIII century, for example lodge Thule from Germany. They are involved in ezoterism, oriental religions and cults, pagan tradition of Europe.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Italianguy
01-04-2010, 12:48 AM
As far as I know, there are three types of lodges.

One type, the oldest, is called as scottish rite. It is the traditional rite of masonry, they are rather friendly to religions, including christianity, although that they seem to believe that all religions are equally good or correct. In some more conservative scottish lodges one must be a christian, in most of scottish lodges one must believe in the Creator, God. Scotts are connected with mainstream protestant churches.

Second type is the french rite. It is radically anti christian and first of all anti catholic lodge. They took part in - French Revolution, Mexican Revolution, Spanish Civil War (1936-1939), in almost every anti-catholic revolt in South America, in Portugal, they always took side of enemies of the Creator. I guess that one must be atheist or agnostic to be their member

Third type of lodges are post-modernistic lodges, untraditional, mixing various traditions from Medieval to XVIII century, for example lodge Thule from Germany. They are involved in ezoterism, oriental religions and cults, pagan tradition of Europe.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
I will do some research for you...I am not at liberty to concur on those definitions of the Masons. But you have made some interesting accusations and these should be looked into.

God bless.:D

Italianguy
01-04-2010, 02:12 AM
No sorry, I am not a Mason. I come from a Roman Catholic family, but most of them men in my family are or were Master Masons.

Samiun
01-04-2010, 07:03 AM
No sorry, I am not a Mason. I come from a Roman Catholic family, but most of them men in my family are or were Master Masons.
Well do you think Obama+Bush+The Queen is a mason? Considering that you have a "Mastered" mason by your side...

Freemason is the cult/religion from the Egyptian Pharoah no?

Cabdullahi
01-04-2010, 07:49 AM
masonry originated from the ancient Jewish cabal which dates back to the time of the prophet Solomon......when a number of Jews disbelieved by practicing witchcraft and magic

What the quran says
2:102 They followed what the devils gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the devils, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!.

the templars upon capturing jerusalem came in contact with the old books which contained various stuff from rituals to magic and that was when freemasonry was born if you like

so all this hype about islam and freemasonry is oxymoronic,islam cannot be put together with freemasonry....when its the Freemasons and the Zionists we are fighting and their leader the one eyed man who will fought and defeated by Jesus

so you can join freemasonry if you like ? the only thing is you must leave Islam first and be vacant to swear allegiance with the shayateen

and that will be the death of you spiritually and your abode will be the hell fire

Salahudeen
01-04-2010, 08:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
masonry originated from the ancient Jewish cabal which dates back to the time of the prophet Solomon......when a number of Jews disbelieved by practicing witchcraft and magic

What the quran says
2:102 They followed what the devils gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the devils, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!.

the templars upon capturing jerusalem came in contact with the old books which contained various stuff from rituals to magic and that was when freemasonry was born if you like

so all this hype about islam and freemasonry is oxymoronic,islam cannot be put together with freemasonry....when its the Freemasons and the Zionists we are fighting and their leader the one eyed man who will fought and defeated by Jesus

so you can join freemasonry if you like ? the only thing is you must leave Islam first and be vacant to swear allegiance with the shayateen

and that will be the death of you spiritually and your abode will be the hell fire
this is exactly what I heard, it's to do with magic and using the help of devil spirits for worldy gain, in turn you do something for them an act of evil like worshipping them. and they do something for you, like a genie. You sell your soul basically.

Italianguy
01-04-2010, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
Well do you think Obama+Bush+The Queen is a mason? Considering that you have a "Mastered" mason by your side...

Freemason is the cult/religion from the Egyptian Pharoah no?
The queen cannot be a Mason, it's a men only organization...they have a womens org now but they are not really recognised.

Not sure about Obama?

Bush is a "Skulls and Bones" an ultra secret society, wich I think is linked or an offfshoot of Masons, most all presidents are Masons. And a good amount of the have been in Skuls and Bones, it is located at Yale university, in USA.

No, Masons are free to practice any of the Abrahamic religions, as long as they believe in one God, there are only Muslims, Christians and Jewish. Freemasonry is not a religion in itself, and has nothing to do with the Pharoah, unless he was one? But i don't think the org is that old.

Italianguy
01-04-2010, 01:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
this is exactly what I heard, it's to do with magic and using the help of devil spirits for worldy gain, in turn you do something for them an act of evil like worshipping them. and they do something for you, like a genie. You sell your soul basically.
I have deleted this reply because I worded it wrong. sorry

Rabi'ya
01-04-2010, 01:33 PM
:sl:

As far as I know, and have heard. Freemasonry is sort of a boys club, where each of the members look out for each other. Its not to say that bad stuff doesnt go on within the org but then, tell me a group in society which is totally fault free?

Cabdullahi
01-04-2010, 01:35 PM
The queen cannot be a Mason, it's a men only organization...they have a womens org now but they are not really recognised.

Not sure about Obama?

Bush is a "Skulls and Bones" an ultra secret society, wich I think is linked or an offfshoot of Masons, most all presidents are Masons. And a good amount of the have been in Skuls and Bones, it is located at Yale university, in USA.

No, Masons are free to practice any of the Abrahamic religions, as long as they believe in one God, there are only Muslims, Christians and Jewish. Freemasonry is not a religion in itself, and has nothing to do with the Pharoah, unless he was one? But i don't think the org is that old.
what utter misinformation the masons hijack Abrahamic religions.....masons pose as jews,christians and even muslims but they do not believe the scriptures and they promote godlessness ...they promote that everybody is god

Rabi'ya
01-04-2010, 01:36 PM
what utter misinformation the masons hijack Abrahamic religions.....masons pose as jews,christians and even muslims but they do not believe the scriptures and they promote godlessness ...they promote that everybody is god
proof please :)

Cabdullahi
01-04-2010, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=Abdullahii;1269781]

format_quote Originally Posted by ~SilverOrchid~
proof please :)
if you put two and two together and know how the devil works you can figure it out

i am telling you freemasonry formed when the templars where in the holy land in jerusalem ,they learned the Jewish cabal secrets in doing so they became well versed in the art of deception

2:102 ''They followed what the devils gave out......... They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission.''

If they can cause a rift between the husband and wife...why can't they also pose as muslims to cause a rift between the sunni and the shia and the ummah....They hijack religions to destroy it from inside and they have succeeded in altering the true message of Christianity and Judaism...the only one now left to be destroyed is Islam

A good example i can give you is the mossad agent who supposedly converted to islam and named himself adam yahiye gadahn

''But Adam Pearlmen is his REAL name! Adam is the grandson of the late Carl K. Pearlman; a prominent Jewish urologist in Orange County. Carl was also a member of the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League, which was caught spying on Americans for Israel in 1993, much as AIPAC has been caught up in the more recent spy scandal.''

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...kealqaeda.html

''Freemasonry deceives its members into thinking that they further the cause of a better humanity when they are actually furthering the interests of those who seek to give the Jews supremacy over all peoples of the world. Islam is the final message from Allah to man. It is the religion that supercedes all past divine messages, including Judaism.

Freemasonry seeks to destroy Al-Aqsa Mosque in order to rebuild the Temple of Solomon in its place.''

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503547288

Danah
01-04-2010, 02:20 PM
^I didn't know that there are Muslims and Christians who can join this organization. I thought it's only for Jews!!
Thanks for the links

Güven
01-04-2010, 02:24 PM
I assure you it's not witch craft....lol....but thats a good one.;D

Keep in mind, the secrets in freemasonry have always been kept. Therefor when outsiders can't figure out what it is about or why what happens?.....there scared, then mad, then they make up rumors.....all humans do this.

God bless.

That's what they all say when the truth is found out.

north_malaysian
01-04-2010, 02:48 PM
The oldest freemason lodge in Malaysia is in Penang... they have lodges in most cities in Malaysia... majority of them are non Muslims (their leader in Penang is a Sikh), but there are Muslim freemasons too in Malaysia. A Malaysian magazine interviewed some of them years ago. They interviewed one White American Muslim who lived in Kuala Lumpur who said it's ok to be both Muslim and Mason. He said that it's like a "fraternity"... I dont know whether it's true or not but there are rumours saying that our former Prime Minister, Mahathir ia a mason...

KittenLover
01-04-2010, 02:52 PM
I assure you it's not witch craft....lol....but thats a good one.;D

Keep in mind, the secrets in freemasonry have always been kept. Therefor when outsiders can't figure out what it is about or why what happens?.....there scared, then mad, then they make up rumors.....all humans do this.

God bless.
hmm just wondering do you even belief in the existance of black/voodo magic?:hmm:

"But there are certain men of mankind who take refuge with the Jinn, and they increased them in vileness" (62:6)

it invovles offering the devil spirits sacrifices and doing viole things that please them, acts of disbelief. Then they do something for you.

Amadeus85
01-04-2010, 05:54 PM
From what I read, the highest masons believe that our Creator, Lord is evil, while Satan, Antichrist is good.
It may have something to do with the influence of gnostics, ezoterics, medival heretics like Katars and Albigens and the teachings of a Persian called Mani (Manes, Manicheus).

جوري
01-04-2010, 06:07 PM
The highest free masons are zionist Jews.. everyone else are little rats beneath them, expendable if need be at a moment's notice for they even kill their own pregnant women in the Zionist state just to wreak havoc on Muslims, a game of theirs they have perfected like with the Lavon affair and the bombing of SS liberty etc etc.. their aim is for a new world order, a super Israel where their awaited Messiah (anti-Christ) will rule as king. There really can be no denying this.. they have already built their third temple beneath al-aqsa and generally just awaiting his return.. and he shall come for them and collect his devils along with him.. It doesn't matter how super you get in this world.. death comes to all kings and paupers alike and all that will be left are what your hands have offered.. you can't come with your secret society there it won't avail you!

جوري
01-04-2010, 06:11 PM

This display ad was run in The Jerusalem Post newspaper in November, 1994.
"Masons of Peace"

In The Jerusalem Post (November 1994) was an advertisement placed by "The Grand Lodge of the State of Israel." The display ad was addressed "To the Masons of Peace," and listed: "The Honorable Yitzak Rabin, Prime Minister of Israel," "His Majesty, King Hussein of Jordan," and "The Honorable Bill Clinton, President of the United States."
The ad closed with these fascinating words: "With warm fraternal congratulations on the signing of the peace agreement between Israel and Jordan." Signed—Ephraim Fuchs, President of the Israel Order of Masons."

The Planned Jewish "Temple of all Religions"

In my video, Masonic Lodge Over Jerusalem, I reveal the secret rituals conducted by Jewish Masons deep in a cave under the city of Jerusalem. I also expose the sordid plot of these men to utterly destroy and remove from the Temple mount both the Islamic Mosque of Omar and the Golden-domed structure known as the "Dome of the Rock." These two Islamic religious edifices will be brought down by Israeli defense forces—by missiles, sapper bombs, laser bursts, or other means. Naturally, this atrocity will be done in the chaotic midst of an ongoing war, and the disaster will be scandalously blamed on the Arabs. It will be said that an errant Arab missile or bomb is responsible.
Then shall come a prophesied (II Thes. 2) Masonic Temple of All Religions to be built on the very spot from where the debris and ashes of the Moslem structures were bulldozed off and cleared.
Through its golden portals shall pass the New Zionist Messiah, King of Planet Earth. Before its evil altar he shall announce to all the world, via television, that their Universal Savior has finally come, a man knowledgeable of "the Holy Kabbalah, the exclusive heritage of the people of Israel" (Morals & Dogma, page 839).

http://www.texemarrs.com/042003/maso...ld_control.htm

Italianguy
01-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Oh , sorry...I need to make it very clear that I am not a mason nor do I adhere to their beliefs....i don't know what there beliefs are anyway? I am only told my information from those I know or when i did research and asked questions to Masons. They won't tell me much anyway, they are a secret society, and I won't nor am I allowed to take part in a secret society.

I do appreciate all the replies posted though. I am still doing some research on them, but I decided not to waste my time spending to much time bothering with them. I was simply posting a response to someone who asked about Islam in masonry, and thats all i had.

Thank you Mrs. Skye for your post.:D I have never seen that article, and thanks for the refferences and link, I will check that out.:D

God bless.

Italianguy
01-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Really?...I didn't know that? Do you have a link or refference? Thanks, that would be helpful. I have been....or was doing research on them and I love geting all the questions I can get to ask them.

Italianguy
01-04-2010, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye

This display ad was run in The Jerusalem Post newspaper in November, 1994.
"Masons of Peace"

In The Jerusalem Post (November 1994) was an advertisement placed by "The Grand Lodge of the State of Israel." The display ad was addressed "To the Masons of Peace," and listed: "The Honorable Yitzak Rabin, Prime Minister of Israel," "His Majesty, King Hussein of Jordan," and "The Honorable Bill Clinton, President of the United States."
The ad closed with these fascinating words: "With warm fraternal congratulations on the signing of the peace agreement between Israel and Jordan." Signed—Ephraim Fuchs, President of the Israel Order of Masons."

The Planned Jewish "Temple of all Religions"

In my video, Masonic Lodge Over Jerusalem, I reveal the secret rituals conducted by Jewish Masons deep in a cave under the city of Jerusalem. I also expose the sordid plot of these men to utterly destroy and remove from the Temple mount both the Islamic Mosque of Omar and the Golden-domed structure known as the "Dome of the Rock." These two Islamic religious edifices will be brought down by Israeli defense forces—by missiles, sapper bombs, laser bursts, or other means. Naturally, this atrocity will be done in the chaotic midst of an ongoing war, and the disaster will be scandalously blamed on the Arabs. It will be said that an errant Arab missile or bomb is responsible.
Then shall come a prophesied (II Thes. 2) Masonic Temple of All Religions to be built on the very spot from where the debris and ashes of the Moslem structures were bulldozed off and cleared.
Through its golden portals shall pass the New Zionist Messiah, King of Planet Earth. Before its evil altar he shall announce to all the world, via television, that their Universal Savior has finally come, a man knowledgeable of "the Holy Kabbalah, the exclusive heritage of the people of Israel" (Morals & Dogma, page 839).

http://www.texemarrs.com/042003/maso...ld_control.htm
Thank you for this reply! I havent seen this before. It's helpfull in my research:D

Italianguy
01-04-2010, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KittenLover
hmm just wondering do you even belief in the existance of black/voodo magic?:hmm:

"But there are certain men of mankind who take refuge with the Jinn, and they increased them in vileness" (62:6)

it invovles offering the devil spirits sacrifices and doing viole things that please them, acts of disbelief. Then they do something for you.
No, I think voodoo and magic are for people with to much time on their hands and or no knowledge at all of God.

I am not sure what voodoo really is anyway? I never did any research on it. ....I don't think there is a point in researching that stuff:hmm:

samsam
01-04-2010, 07:04 PM
:sl:

:statisfie I have been hearing the word mason* alot for some reason lately however i have just a fague conception of what they are or believe in,,could someone please summon it up for me :statisfie ,,

Asiyah3
01-04-2010, 07:17 PM
boooooooooring...

"not knowing what a mason is and not willing to sacrifice time to look from the translating-site*

Amadeus85
01-04-2010, 09:45 PM
I wonder what's the orothodox jews stance on masonry.

I also found a polish article which I can bit translate into english.

"There are three possible explanations of the number of the beast - 666

1) Literal sign made of six-code (666)
2) It can be a way of act of a man, supporter of the biblical beast.
3) It can be both 1 and 2.

Satanists say that the oldest and strongest sign of their cult is 6 armed star. The Rothschild House began the zionistic movement by funding it in 1896. It's because of Rothschild order Israel flag has 6 armed star.

King Salomon established the David's star as the sign of Israel. Many people forget that king Salomon at the end of his life left behind devotion to one Creator and, influenced by his wives, he worshipped the false god - demons. Moloch, Chiun and Remphan, these are the names of the god of star, Saturn, the major god of Chaldecian. Since the marrige with pharaoh's daughter, in 922 B.C, the 6 armed star, began to be known as the Solomon's Stamp in egyptian magic and witchcraft.

The quote from the Bible -

1 Kings 11:4 When Salomon got old, his wives turned his heart into foreign gods, so that his heart wasn't as pue to Lord, like the heart of his father, David. 5 Began to worhsip Astarte, the goddes of Sydonians, and Milkom, the atrocity of Ammonites. 6 Salomon commited disobedience to his Lord, and he didnt show obedience to Lord like his father, David, did. 7 Salomon built also a statue for Kemos, moabian god, on the mountain on east of Jerusalem, and to Milkom, the atrocity of Ammonites. 8 Same he did to his foreign wives, igniting incenses and making sacrificies to their gods.
It is also said that Salomon took part in disgusting rituals to foreign gods, during them sacrifices from humans and children were done and vulgar sex was practised.

King David had nothing to do with the so called David's star. ANcient Israelis and nowadays orthodox jews use Menora, the symbol given by the Creator.

Bible mentions the satanic star twice,

Amos 5:(26) "Indeed, you were holding the tent of Moloch and Kijun, your pictures and star of your gods which you made".

Acts 7:43 "You were holding the tent of Moloch, and the star of Remfan, the things you created to worship them. I will dislocate you because of that of Babilon."
The so called David's star, has been using by Israel since 200 years. It is also called the David's Shield and Salomon Stamp.

The nation chosen by Creator got a name from Him - Israel. They also got a Moses' law and the sign of Menora.

"The menorah (Hebrew: ?????), is a seven branched candelabrum lit by olive oil in the Tabernacle and the Temple in Jerusalem. The menorah is one of the oldest symbols of the Jewish people. It is said to symbolize the burning bush as seen by Moses on Mount Sinai (Exodus 25). "

Knowing the biblical number of beast, number 6 always meant an imprefect man, while number 7 expressed the Creator or perfection. The David's star has 3x imprefection.

Masons are determined to rebuild the... Salomon's Temple.

Through the arabic magic and witchcraft, the symbol of 6 armed star travled to Europe. It was used by druids and by witches' sabbaths, called Halloween. Rothschild family, zionists and Adolf Hitler were using that symbol.

Israel never used that star in past."

Don't ask me from where I took it, I dont even know what to think about it.

جوري
01-04-2010, 11:14 PM
you accept this stance on the prophet David?

KittenLover
01-05-2010, 01:24 AM
No, I think voodoo and magic are for people with to much time on their hands and or no knowledge at all of God.

I am not sure what voodoo really is anyway? I never did any research on it. ....I don't think there is a point in researching that stuff:hmm:
well do you believe in the unseen world of the jinn? that there's another creation of God called the jinn, and we can't see them but they can see us, they could be around us and we wouldn't know, their world is completely blind to our eyes. You see in Islam we believe there's a parallel world that exists with ours and that's the world of the jinn, and these jinns can possesse people and make them mentally ill.

ignorant people refer to them as spirits of the dead or just spirits and you can communicate with them through the use of magic. however they're a creation of god that exist on earth with us and there's good among them and there's bad among them.

and it's forbidden to communicate with them through the use of magic.

isn't there any concept of individuals being possessed in Christianity? and exorcisms? when a person is possessed in Islam certain verses of the Qur'an are read over him and if the person starts reacting in a certain way he has a jinn.

i've witnessed this with my own eyes, a person in my family was diagnosed as mentally ill medications wouldn't work, some 1 performed exorcism on him by reading certain verses of the quran and the jinn/spirit began to speak with the person who was reciting the Qur'an.

and a dialogue followed about why he had possessed the person and so on, in the end he left because the recitation of the qur'an was harming him, and the person was cured. Doctors couldn't explain it.

Italianguy
01-05-2010, 02:32 AM
well do you believe in the unseen world of the jinn? that there's another creation of God called the jinn, and we can't see them but they can see us, they could be around us and we wouldn't know, their world is completely blind to our eyes. You see in Islam we believe there's a parallel world that exists with ours and that's the world of the jinn, and these jinns can possesse people and make them mentally ill.

ignorant people refer to them as spirits of the dead or just spirits and you can communicate with them through the use of magic. however they're a creation of god that exist on earth with us and there's good among them and there's bad among them.

isn't there any concept of individuals being possessed in Christianity? and exorcisms? when a person is possessed in Islam certain verses of the Qur'an are read over him and if the person starts reacting in a certain way he has a jinn.

i've witnessed this with my own eyes, a person in my family was diagnosed as mentally ill medications wouldn't work, some 1 performed exorcism on him by reading certain verses of the quran and the jinn/spirit began to speak with the person who was reciting the Qur'an.

and a dialogue followed about why he had possessed the person and so on, in the end he left because the recitation of the qur'an was harming him, and the person was cured. Doctors couldn't explain it.
Wow, ummmmm....I have heard of exorcisms but i thought it is a demon or the devil/Shayteen i didn't know that was voodoo, i only know of voodoo from what i see on tv....you know needles poked in dolls that kind of crud.

I am sorry to hear that happend to a family member of yours:cry: BUt at least they came about by the will of God.

God bless.

Italianguy
01-05-2010, 02:33 AM

Wow, ummmmm....I have heard of exorcisms but i thought it is a demon or the devil/Shayteen i didn't know that was voodoo, i only know of voodoo from what i see on tv....you know needles poked in dolls that kind of crud.

I am sorry to hear that happend to a family member of yours:cry: BUt at least they came about by the will of God.

God bless.

Italianguy
01-05-2010, 02:37 AM

BTW, can you post me a definition of "Jinn" and what it is?

KittenLover
01-05-2010, 02:45 AM
it is a demon/devil/shaytaan/jinn but they are summoned through the use of magic.

Italianguy
01-05-2010, 02:51 AM
it is a demon/devil/shaytaan/jinn but they are summoned through the use of magic.
just so I am clear...do Muslims preform magic to summon the jinn? Or someone else does it to a Muslim?

Thanks

KittenLover
01-05-2010, 02:55 AM
NOOO Muslim's don't do that it's big Haraam to do it, it's disbelief, if you do magic your going to hell it's kufr.

but other people do it to others around them for worldy gains, like the person in my family who was possessed ended up giving money to the guy who sent the jinn to possesse her.

because she wasn't in control of her body the jinn was making her take her money and give it to the magcian who sent the jinn to possesse her.

they don't just do it 2 muslim's they do it 2 anyone for wordly gain, but they need a piece of you like your hair, or and item of yours.

with the person in my family, he gave them something to shower with for 7 days and on the 7th night she became possessed.

however my whole family thought she was mentally ill and she ended up in a mental home for 3 months before we took her to a person at the masjid who deals with such things.

Italianguy
01-05-2010, 02:59 AM
NOOO Muslim's don't do that it's big Haraam to do it, it's disbelief, if you do magic your going to hell it's kufr.

but other people do it to others around them for worldy gains, like the person in my family who was possessed ended up giving money to the guy who sent the jinn to possesse her.

because she wasn't in control of her body the jinn was making her take her money and give it to the magcian who sent the jinn to possesse her.

they don't just do it 2 muslim's they do it 2 anyone for wordly gain, but they need a piece of you like your hair, or and item of yours.

with the person in my family, he gave them something to shower with for 7 days and on the 7th night she became possessed.

however my whole family thought she was mentally ill and she ended up in a mental home for 3 months before we took her to a person at the masjid who deals with such things.
Wow! I didn't know that, thanks.

I am glad your family member was saved.Amen

KittenLover
01-05-2010, 03:02 AM
a jinn is another creation of Allah, as muslims we belive that lucifer was from among the species of the jinn. however because he was good he had the honour of being in the gathering of the angels, we don't believe he was an angel, cos we believe angels have no intellect to disobey Allah, they're not like humans they don't have free will or choice, they all ways follow the commands of God.

but the species of the jinn like humans have free will and are able to make choice, the jinn are made from fire, and they're a whole species and civilisation that occupy this world with us but we can't see them.

we can see them if they change form, but when they change form to something like a dog or snake the laws of this world become bound upon them, so if you were to kill it while it was in the form of a snake it would die.

but in it's original form you can't see it, this is what made me come to Islam, when I saw the power of the Qur'an upon the person in my family.

also just like we will be judged for our actions so will the jinns be judged, there's Muslims among the jinns and jews and christians, they will all be judged and admitted to hell or paradise on the day of judgement.

Allah says in the Qur'an " I did not create mankind or the jinn for any other purpose except to worship me and obey me"

Italianguy
01-05-2010, 03:13 AM
a jinn is another creation of Allah, as muslims we belive that lucifer was from among the species of the jinn. however because he was good he had the honour of being in the gathering of the angels, we don't believe he was an angel, cos we believe angels have no intellect to disobey Allah, they're not like humans they don't have free will or choice, they all ways follow the commands of God.

but the species of the jinn like humans have free will and are able to make choice, the jinn are made from fire, and they're a whole species and civilisation that occupy this world with us but we can't see them.

we can see them if they change form, but when they change form to something like a dog or snake the laws of this world become bound upon them, so if you were to kill it while it was in the form of a snake it would die.

but in it's original form you can't see it, this is what made me come to Islam, when I saw the power of the Qur'an upon the person in my family.

also just like we will be judged for our actions so will the jinns be judged, there's Muslims among the jinns and jews and christians, they will all be judged and admitted to hell or paradise on the day of judgement.

Allah says in the Qur'an " I did not create mankind or the jinn for any other purpose except to worship me and obey me"
How would i pronounce jinn..is it like G..I..N or like geen or jeenie?

north_malaysian
01-05-2010, 03:22 AM
How would i pronounce jinn..is it like G..I..N or like geen or jeenie?
like "Genie"

KittenLover
01-05-2010, 03:26 AM
like Geenie but it's typed as jinn, they're made from fire Allah tells us, and we're made fromy clay, when he showed arrogance and thought he was superior to adam and he knew better than God that's when be came the cursed one. and he asked god to let him live so that he can show mankinds ungratefull ness to God.

and god granted him his wish, so the battle field was set as Earth, and the war begun between mankind and shaytaan on Earth. And since the beginning of time it's been an on going war, shaytaan even said "man will be easy to conqour he's a shallow hollow individual made from clay"

so god is testing us to see which of us follow the devil and which of us are obediant to him. the devil calls you to follow desires that Allah has forbidden such as fornication, and on the day of judgement when mankind is blaming the devil, he will say " Do not blame me, for I only whispered the idea into your head, it was you who listened to me".

the devil never became the devil cos he was disobediant, if that was the case all of us would be devils cos we're all disobediant and sinful, he became the devil cos he thought he knew better than Allah.

Italianguy
01-05-2010, 03:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
like "Genie"
Ahhhhh I got it now...Thanks! ........Maybe had i spelled genie right I would have gotten a quicker answer;D

Sorry it's hard replying to all these threads on my iphone while walking through a store monitoring my wife, Zainab and the rest of the bunch.;D

Amadeus85
01-05-2010, 02:07 PM
you accept this stance on the prophet David?
What You mean exaclty Skye?

جوري
01-05-2010, 06:30 PM
What You mean exaclty Skye?
this:

Kings 11:4 When Salomon got old, his wives turned his heart into foreign gods, so that his heart wasn't as pue to Lord, like the heart of his father, David. 5 Began to worhsip Astarte, the goddes of Sydonians, and Milkom, the atrocity of Ammonites. 6 Salomon commited disobedience to his Lord, and he didnt show obedience to Lord like his father, David, did. 7 Salomon built also a statue for Kemos, moabian god, on the mountain on east of Jerusalem, and to Milkom, the atrocity of Ammonites. 8 Same he did to his foreign wives, igniting incenses and making sacrificies to their gods.

you believe this to be true?

Cabdullahi
01-05-2010, 06:42 PM
this:

Kings 11:4 When Salomon got old, his wives turned his heart into foreign gods, so that his heart wasn't as pue to Lord, like the heart of his father, David. 5 Began to worhsip Astarte, the goddes of Sydonians, and Milkom, the atrocity of Ammonites. 6 Salomon commited disobedience to his Lord, and he didnt show obedience to Lord like his father, David, did. 7 Salomon built also a statue for Kemos, moabian god, on the mountain on east of Jerusalem, and to Milkom, the atrocity of Ammonites. 8 Same he did to his foreign wives, igniting incenses and making sacrificies to their gods.

Dont test the pole!

جوري
01-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Dont test the pole!
I am not testing.. I am amused that such revilement are written of God's chosen messengers in what allegedly should be 'divine revelations' Imagine Paul holding a better status than the prophet Daoud... Sob7an Allah...

Hamza Asadullah
01-05-2010, 07:33 PM
Open your eyes to the plan of these satanists:

Free Masons War Against Islam Part 1/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLroyYtbf1o

Free Masons War Against Islam Part 2/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uMyEkJCXOQ

Free Masons War Against Islam Part 3/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIN2hZLXrC4

Free Masons War Against Islam Part 4/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyQ9kR6764k

Free Masons War Against Islam Part 5/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVEifQd34IA

Free Masons War Against Islam Part 6/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp2WP-BDsIs

RickHolm
01-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Whew...

I was in the order of DeMolay growing up, an off shoot of freemasonry. I joined because I wanted to....

That being said, they had the bible, and the QUr'an on the altar, and any other holy book. We also prayed to God in a general service.

There is nothing "evil" there - we just learned good values. Sticking up for yourself, not doing drugs.

These were shwona s dramatic plays, which were called "Ritual". We all sat down as two people held a crown and they stopped at different stations - someone would put a jewel on the crown, and teach about Loyalty. Another about Selfless Service, and so on like that.

Great experience, nothing to do with Satan.

Cabdullahi
01-05-2010, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RickHolm
Whew...

I was in the order of DeMolay growing up, an off shoot of freemasonry. I joined because I wanted to....

That being said, they had the bible, and the QUr'an on the altar, and any other holy book. We also prayed to God in a general service.

There is nothing "evil" there - we just learned good values. Sticking up for yourself, not doing drugs.

These were shwona s dramatic plays, which were called "Ritual". We all sat down as two people held a crown and they stopped at different stations - someone would put a jewel on the crown, and teach about Loyalty. Another about Selfless Service, and so on like that.

Great experience, nothing to do with Satan.
This guy is funny you're making freemasonry sound as a harmless and innocent social club...
and i dont believe the quran was there at all..why would they put a quran there when you stated that you all prayed together that quran must be really dusty then , because a Muslim can only be in congregation with other Muslims in a mosque or musala and they must only use their scripture ''the quran'' and not a mixture of other holy books ;D.

Demolay is just the same as alpha in its purpose which is the british version if you like

"The Hidden Secrets of the Alpha Course" by New Zealander John D. Christian exposes the insidious Illuminati Alpha Course as occult indoctrination posing as an introduction to Christianity.

"Alpha" is being used in over 150 countries encompassing 49 different languages. It has infiltrated the homes, schools, universities, business, hospitals, prisons, churches and even the military.

Since London is known to be the headquarters of the occult, it is not surprising that the Alpha originated there. In 1970 an English cleric, Charles Marnham, devised a four- week series of lessons for non-churchgoers and new Christians. In 1981, Nicky Gumbel, a former barrister of Holy Trinity Brompton, extended the course to 8 weeks. This is how the fastest growing ecumenical evangelization program in world history began.

http://www.henrymakow.com/book_expos...ati_alpha.html

Demolay is occult indoctrination posing as an introduction to learning good values. Sticking up for yourself and not doing drugs

RickHolm
01-05-2010, 08:48 PM
This guy is funny you're making freemasonry sound as a harmless and innocent social club...
and i dont believe the quran was there at all..why would they put a quran there when you stated that you all prayed together that quran must be really dusty then , because a Muslim can only be in congregation with other Muslims in a mosque or musala and they must only use their scripture ''the quran'' and not a mixture of other holy books ;D.

Demolay is just the same as alpha in its purpose which is the british version if you like

"The Hidden Secrets of the Alpha Course" by New Zealander John D. Christian exposes the insidious Illuminati Alpha Course as occult indoctrination posing as an introduction to Christianity.

"Alpha" is being used in over 150 countries encompassing 49 different languages. It has infiltrated the homes, schools, universities, business, hospitals, prisons, churches and even the military.

Since London is known to be the headquarters of the occult, it is not surprising that the Alpha originated there. In 1970 an English cleric, Charles Marnham, devised a four- week series of lessons for non-churchgoers and new Christians. In 1981, Nicky Gumbel, a former barrister of Holy Trinity Brompton, extended the course to 8 weeks. This is how the fastest growing ecumenical evangelization program in world history began.

http://www.henrymakow.com/book_expos...ati_alpha.html

Demolay is occult indoctrination posing as an introduction to learning good values. Sticking up for yourself and not doing drugs
I fail to see how general prayer for all of humanity MUST be done in a mosque, and with only muslims. Unless of course you believe that in order to pray, you must be doing Salat...

In which case, I truly feel sorry for you if you can only connect to God with other muslims (there goes work) or during Salat (well, better then nothing) .

And you can only have a Quran not near other books? Gee, ther goes respect for other believers of "the book"...

I have never heard of this Alpha group, nor do I actually care. You see, you already have preset ideas about freemasonry. Just like every american has about islam. You believe only what you hear and read -because- thats all you want to believe.

In any case, if you'd rather not listen to a person whose been there, instead of some guy creating fanciful stories, then... maybe I should listen to the angry pastor at the local church about Islam instead of the muslim next door.

Cabdullahi
01-05-2010, 09:06 PM
I fail to see how general prayer for all of humanity MUST be done in a mosque, and with only muslims. Unless of course you believe that in order to pray, you must be doing Salat...
What the heck is a general prayer ?? i only know of a general gathering or discussion by different people with various faiths but i dont know what a general prayer is...i hope its not '' we will pray using the bible today and on tuesday we'll use the quran '' because thats doo-doo

In which case, I truly feel sorry for you if you can only connect to God with other muslims (there goes work) or during Salat (well, better then nothing) .
that's the only way im afraid so keep feeling sorry
its impossible to connect to god with a christian that believes in '3 gods' or a hindu that believes in 'countless gods'

And you can only have a Quran not near other books? Gee, ther goes respect for other believers of "the book"...
My good old friend rickyholmes the books of the other believers are interpolated

I have never heard of this Alpha group, nor do I actually care. You see, you already have preset ideas about freemasonry. Just like every american has about islam. You believe only what you hear and read -because- thats all you want to believe.

In any case, if you'd rather not listen to a person whose been there, instead of some guy creating fanciful stories, then... maybe I should listen to the angry pastor at the local church about Islam instead of the muslim next door.
for this i'll just say '' Demolay is occult indoctrination posing as an introduction to learning good values. Sticking up for yourself and not doing drugs....listening to the angry pastor atleast got you here on this forum eager to learn about islam to clear your misconceptions

glo
01-05-2010, 09:07 PM
I agree with Rick that listening to people who have actually been part of something or attended something gives us probably a better picture than reading and believing the information given on some obscure website or another ...

Well then, Rick can tell us first-hand about the order of DeMolay.

And if anybody wants to know more about the Alpha course, I am happy to answer any questions. I have helped run a course myself ... and there certainly wasn't anything occult going on!
It is a simple course to enable people to learn about the basic tenets of the Christians faith, to explore it, ask questions and engage with it. Very low-key and light-hearted, really.

Rick, do you feel the DeMolay have offered you benefits for growing up? (I don't know the faintest thing about this group)
What kind of values did you learn from it?
Has it influenced you in becoming a pagan?

Amadeus85
01-05-2010, 09:09 PM
this:

You mean this?
I think that I know what You mean, that's my mistake, I'm sorry.
Because I translated it from a polish sentences.
My translation could give impression that David did same like his son Salomon.
But it Was Not my intention.
I should have written like this - "6 Salomon commited disobedience to his Lord, and he didnt show obedience to Lord UNlike his father, David, did"

Is this what You mean or it's something else Skye? If this is what You mean, so it was my language mistake, sorry.

Amadeus85
01-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Dont test the pole!
Lol, I'm gonna use it dude, but next time please write Pole with big P. ;D

جوري
01-05-2010, 09:13 PM
yes that is what I meant.. but now Solomon too committed disobedience to his lord?

RickHolm
01-05-2010, 09:14 PM
What the heck is a general prayer ?? i only know of a general gathering or discussion by different people with various faiths but i dont know what a general prayer is...i hope its not '' we will pray using the bible today and on tuesday we'll use the quran '' because thats doo-doo

that's the only way im afraid so keep feeling sorry
its impossible to connect to god with a christian that believes in '3 gods' or a hindu that believes in 'countless gods'

My good old friend rickyholmes the books of the other believers are interpolated

for this i'll just say '' Demolay is occult indoctrination posing as an introduction to learning good values. Sticking up for yourself and not doing drugs
A "general prayer" is a prayer for everyone, just using the name of God. Not Jesus, not muhammad, not moses (PBU all of them). It is just a general prayer. Why is this a hard concept to grasp - to thank God, to pray for everyones safety, and so on. No Wudu needed here.

Simple as this - Christians, hindus, etc. all have oen god at the center. Even Hindus. God is one, and each and every god is an aspect of that deity. Here they would pay homage to the Brahman, or the source of all those Gods. For christains, it would be God the father. In short, any religion with a higher power - a prerequiste to becoming a Freemason/DeMolay member.

In this concept: Do you know the meaning of Occult? It simply means hidden. The same way someone could consider the 100th name of Allah(swt) as "Occult".

To glo:

Actually, no. DeMolay has made me interested in Abrahamic faiths. Growing up it taught me to respect women, and to help others and perform in charities, something I would normally never do. For me, it was a gateway to other religious understandings. As I became more Pagan, I moved away from DeMolay - but some of the values were there, to a lesser extent. This is why I am defending them so well - they have helped me a whole lot.

And I fail to see how being "occult" is bad - I guess more irrational fear from people.

Amadeus85
01-05-2010, 09:19 PM
yes that is what I meant.. but now Solomon too committed disobedience to his lord?
Look,
11:1 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites:

11:2 Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.

11:3 And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.

11:4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.

11:5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

11:6 And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.

11:7 Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.

11:8 And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.

11:9 And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,

11:10 And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the LORD commanded.

If this is written in Bible, so I trust it.

glo
01-05-2010, 09:21 PM
And I fail to see how being "occult" is bad - I guess more irrational fear from people.
I suppose it depends how you define 'occult'.
I have never really thought about it ...
I have always assumed that 'occult' is against Christian teachings - but I would have to do some further research to find out if that's the case.

Of course, even if it was (against Christian teachings, that is), that doesn't mean that you, as a non-Christian, would have to perceive it as something negative.

Do you engage in 'occult' practices? If so, what are they?

Cabdullahi
01-05-2010, 10:05 PM
A "general prayer" is a prayer for everyone, just using the name of God. Not Jesus, not muhammad, not moses (PBU all of them). It is just a general prayer. Why is this a hard concept to grasp - to thank God, to pray for everyones safety, and so on. No Wudu needed here.
no wudu needed yes, but whats needed is the clear understanding of the oneness of god,so a general prayer cannot take place because the oneness of god is not a general understanding amongst some....however a general discussion about how the betterment of society can be established yes, a general prayer no

Simple as this - Christians, hindus, etc. all have oen god at the center. Even Hindus. God is one, and each and every god is an aspect of that deity. Here they would pay homage to the Brahman, or the source of all those Gods. For christains, it would be God the father. In short, any religion with a higher power - a prerequiste to becoming a Freemason/DeMolay member.
This is the initial steps made in order to mash all religions whether false or true into an one world religion where the hindu can sit with the muslim and the christian to all pray together...it is all part of the globalization

In this concept: Do you know the meaning of Occult? It simply means hidden. The same way someone could consider the 100th name of Allah(swt) as "Occult".

Allah has revealed all his names to us through revelation and it could be that Allah has more names but he has shared with us the 99 and its a requirement for us to learn the 99 to be on course in entering heaven so its hardly occult

To glo:

Actually, no. DeMolay has made me interested in Abrahamic faiths. Growing up it taught me to respect women, and to help others and perform in charities, something I would normally never do. For me, it was a gateway to other religious understandings. As I became more Pagan, I moved away from DeMolay - but some of the values were there, to a lesser extent. This is why I am defending them so well - they have helped me a whole lot.

Nice tenets but in reality its nothing but dust in the eyes to be acknowledged as a member of the freemasons, you have to believe in

"the fatherhood of God,
the brotherhood of men,
and the immortality of the soul"...

sounds sweet, but like wolf in sheep's clothing,it poses as sweet but it will never fall in line with islam , between freemasonry and islam there's a gulf and to top it off they have chosen their symbol as the all seeing eye just like the old egyptians who used it to represent their pagan gods...it really is a weird choice of symbolism maybe the indoctrination of demolay caused you to take paganism as a way of life?....Only Allah knows

just to add

What the Catholics think:

Freemasons have been excommunicated from the Catholic Church by 8 Popes: In 1738 by Clement XII "In Eminenti", the first of 20 bulls against Freemasonry. Pius IX issued 6 bulls attacking Masonry. Leo XIII, in 1884, in "Humanum Genus", and endorsed the view that the Freemasons' "real supreme aim" is "to persecute Christianity with untamed hatred, and they will never rest until they see cast to the ground all religious institutions established by the Pope"... and the last one, John Paul II in 1983... you can not be a Catholic and a Mason!

What the Baptist leaders think

They have referred to it as "an ungodly brotherhood of satanic darkness"; "there is an inherent incompatibility between Masonry and the Christian faith"; "there is a great danger that the Christian Mason may find himself compromising his allegiance to Jesus" (The Baptist Union of Scotland, 1965).

Samiun
01-06-2010, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
The oldest freemason lodge in Malaysia is in Penang... they have lodges in most cities in Malaysia... majority of them are non Muslims (their leader in Penang is a Sikh), but there are Muslim freemasons too in Malaysia. A Malaysian magazine interviewed some of them years ago. They interviewed one White American Muslim who lived in Kuala Lumpur who said it's ok to be both Muslim and Mason. He said that it's like a "fraternity"... I dont know whether it's true or not but there are rumours saying that our former Prime Minister, Mahathir ia a mason...
Dr.Mahathir? A mason? Impossible.... Source please

Anyways I just figured out that "Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al - Haj The Father Of Independence" in our country has a unique name. When you take "Rahman" out of "Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al" you get R= Rahman(Tunku Abdul Rahman)A= Tunku Abdul Razak, H= Tun "Hussein" Bin Onn M= Dr.Mahathir, A= Ahmad Badawi, N= Datuk Najib

Amadeus85
01-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Another part of my translations into english.

"Lucipher, the keeper of light. Strange and misterious name for the prince of darkness. Lucipher, son of the morning. Does he bring the light and its shining blinds weak and proud souls?

Lucipher, used to be close to God, but he hated people, he did rebellion against God and was defetead by Archangel Micheal and sent to hell.

Stephen Knight, author of "The Brotherhood" writes that masons known in level called Holy Royal Arch get to their knowledge the name of the Great Architect. This name is JAH-BUL-ON.

JAH - God of Israel
BUL - BAAL, god of Kananenians.
ON - Osiris, the egyptian god of undeground.

Baal is the fals god in Old Testament.
In magic and witchcraft, Baal is identified with devil.

Cardinal Edward Cagnon, in IV 1991, said that in Montreal he often removed excommunions from people regretteing the stealing the holy communion for black mess comitted by masonry.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.