/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Earth Documentary

Insecured soul
01-04-2010, 03:31 AM
Salaam alaikum people

I just finished watching a documentary called earth, i find it very interesting. I recommend you all watch it and see the beauty of allah swt.

I realise after watching it that even if we glorify allah swt every second is not enough, Subhan-allah

here is the wiki link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_(2007_film)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
01-04-2010, 04:04 AM
thanks. I am in the process of getting it.

Ramadhan
01-04-2010, 07:46 AM
I bought the Earth DVD a year ago.
And truly, how could anyone deny the mercy of Allah SWT after watching this movie is beyond me.

CosmicPathos
01-04-2010, 07:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
And truly, how could anyone deny the mercy of Allah SWT after watching this movie is beyond me.
yea, they just attribute it to nature. It requires faith to say that Allah (swt) is the originator of nature.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Raaina
01-04-2010, 09:09 AM
I've never seen it. I heard it was good.
Maybe I can eBay it :D

Insecured soul
01-05-2010, 02:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Yeah some people never believe but for a believer its very easy

Italianguy
01-05-2010, 03:18 AM
It is an awesome movie! Truly shows the true power of Gods perfect being and power. So beautiful, I agree, how would one deny the existance of God after seeing such, of His creations?

smile
01-05-2010, 01:28 PM
the baby polar bears are sooooo cute!

Insecured soul
01-06-2010, 02:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by smile
the baby polar bears are sooooo cute!
thats right also the birds of paradise, i just coudnt believe that a bird can dance like that its just mind blowing

Insecured soul
01-06-2010, 02:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
thanks. I am in the process of getting it.

brother did u watch it yet?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.