/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help on the marriage issue...

AnonymousPoster
01-04-2010, 05:25 AM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
This is my first post so please no bashing and my English is not so good as I'm not English or American, okay now coming to the point.
If any person thinks he should not get married because he doesn't like the intimacy between a couple nor he being forced to, what is the ruling for this situation in Islam? Anyone please guide me, with relevant Quranic verses and Prophet's sayings. Of course I'm talking about myself.
And I heard that marriage is important in Islam. If so why is that many pagans marry though they don't have any scriptures from The God.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
01-04-2010, 07:12 PM
:sl:

we are human and i assume you are to so how could one possibly not like intimacy. something happened in your past that puts u off it or something?

Donia
01-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Salaamu alaikum, brother.

There was a thread similar to this awhile back. Let me try to find it for you insha'Allah.

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-marriage.html

I hope this will help a little bit insha'Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.