/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sister Section?

Beardo
01-04-2010, 04:49 PM
I am a sister. I've been trying to join the Sisters Section for quite a while and I do think I qualify... I have over 300 posts, been on the forum for quite a while too... I applied a while back but i got no response

Anyway, jazakallah for all your effort.

This is your guys fault for making the forum so boring. I always thought it would be FUN when i first joined.. >_> Guess not.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
01-04-2010, 05:00 PM
ahh I knew it!

Donia
01-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Awh!
LOL. I was actually looking forward to reading this post since I'm not yet allowed in the sister's section. :(

Thanks for the laugh though. JazakAllah.

Maryan0
01-04-2010, 05:29 PM
300 posts! Why is the sisters section so inaccessible. It's not fair it will take forever to get to:heated: 300 posts.
salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
01-04-2010, 05:42 PM
it is inaccessible because Rashad is of the wrong gender, he is just a tad confused.. or maybe ZAK took him for a ride that got him confused... :D

:w:

Raaina
01-04-2010, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
it is inaccessible because Rashad is of the wrong gender, he is just a tad confused.. or maybe ZAK took him for a ride that got him confused... :D

:w:
LOL I suspect it was the latter of the two :p

Just kidding of course :D

Beardo
01-04-2010, 06:28 PM
This is a pure zAk attack. I posted this in the HelpDesk so none of you would see. :exhausted

Anyway, I gotta go shopping! :D *giggles*

Beardo
01-04-2010, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Aha... that new username colour suits you :ermm:
I preferred the black abaya, as it was more modest, but I suppose this will do... Just don't want Guven or Alpha Dude hitting on me...:hmm:

skatteress
01-04-2010, 06:32 PM
lol.. i swaer ur a bro.. lol

Grofica
01-04-2010, 06:35 PM
ha ha ha ha ha this made me laugh :-) but Lisa0 does have a point. 300 posts is a lot...

:(

Silver Pearl
01-04-2010, 06:44 PM
This is what happens when kids or zAk are allowed to reign free! :hmm:

Beardo
01-04-2010, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Silver Pearl
This is what happens when kids or zAk are allowed to reign free! :hmm:
Long live King zAk!

Cabdullahi
01-04-2010, 08:20 PM
lets abolish the sisters section

جوري
01-04-2010, 08:20 PM
You can't abolish headquarters!

Grofica
01-04-2010, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
lets abolish the sisters section
no way i am almost to 300 posts. i want girly talks. :heated:

Raaina
01-04-2010, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grofica
no way i am almost to 300 posts. i want girly talks. :heated:
I second that!!

zakirs
01-04-2010, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mystical_moon
I second that!!
oops i talk a lot with rashad on im, i think i should stop mixing with the opposite gender too much :D :D ..

(pink suits you well rashad)

جوري
01-04-2010, 08:51 PM
each time a new sister applies for the lady's section we all have to convene and wear our bone hat

to pick up signals.. it gives all of us a headache, so that is why entry is at 300..

Grofica
01-04-2010, 08:54 PM
i want to join now..... he he he he he he GIRL POWER GIRL POWER he he he he he he

Hayaa
01-04-2010, 10:15 PM
I want a pink username :ermm:

Banu_Hashim
01-04-2010, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
This is a pure zAk attack. I posted this in the HelpDesk so none of you would see. :exhausted

Anyway, I gotta go shopping! :D *giggles*
lol. Who giggles at the thought of shopping?? ;D

Banu_Hashim
01-04-2010, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grofica
i want to join now..... he he he he he he GIRL POWER GIRL POWER he he he he he he

uh-oh... I think it's best we keep the sister's section locked.

Sawdah
01-04-2010, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa
don't we all :p
I wish I could go to the sisters section too, but I still got a long way to go:exhausted

love_mawada
01-04-2010, 10:29 PM
GULP....LI is getting waaay too freaky now i think i better quit before i get too confused :0.......

Afifa
01-04-2010, 10:38 PM
The truth is finally out :D. Glad you decided to let us know the real you Akhee Rashad...or should that be Ukhti Rashida now? :hmm:

Grofica
01-04-2010, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
uh-oh... I think it's best we keep the sister's section locked.
ha ha ha ha ha now thats not very nice... [IMG]

[/IMG]

i post and post and post until my little fingers are blue and i STILL dont have 300 posts. i am even starting to run out of things to say....

Beardo
01-05-2010, 05:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
lol. Who giggles at the thought of shopping?? ;D
Don't hate. :exhausted

format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa
It has to be given to you by zAk. I think zAk must have some hidden feelings for me, considering how he granted me a pink username..

format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
don't we all :p
I wish I could go to the sisters section too, but I still got a long way to go:exhausted
Shoot. I've been applying since July! No luck for me either. imsad I wonder why...

format_quote Originally Posted by Afifa
The truth is finally out :D. Glad you decided to let us know the real you Akhee Rashad...or should that be Ukhti Rashida now? :hmm:
I'll speak a little Urdu here... SACHA HAI! There's this one lecturer, and in his lecture, he kept going "SACHA HAII!!!!!" ... and that's the only thing I got from his 3 hour lecture at the Ijtema...

----

And lastly. I feel this pinkness is attracting too many guys. I see Banu_Hashim already trying to converse with me. Guestfellow too...

So Please, may someone change me back to the modest black garments of mine?

And let us not mention this thread to anyone... I think I'll recycle this sooner or later.

Please zAk,
Give me back,
The abaya that is black.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-05-2010, 05:48 AM
Sigh...it all makes sense now!

Rashad has finally come out of the closet so to speak....LOL.

'll speak a little Urdu here... SACHA HAI! There's this one lecturer, and in his lecture, he kept going "SACHA HAII!!!!!" ... and that's the only thing I got from his 3 hour lecture at the Ijtema...
LOOL!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.