/* */

PDA

View Full Version : About Me

hooralayn72
01-04-2010, 05:20 PM
:sl:

My Name is Fatih Khan, i am 13 Years old.
I live in denmark.

Alhamdullilah i have memorized surah baqarah, thanks to my father, and im at the moment going to memorize ali imran.

And thanks to Allah, i have- offcourse not anything compared to the sheihks- more knowledge than my friends about Islam.

I can understand hadiths, and sayings, for example: They day of judgement will be near when the sun rises from the west. This dosent have to mean that the sun rises from the west, it can also for example mean that the power will come to the west...

InshaAllah i have not written anything wrong, i will be happy if you my Brothers support me.

Thank You

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Donia
01-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Alaikum asalaam.
Welcome to the forum.
May Allah increase you in knowledge. Ameen.

Misz_Muslimah
01-04-2010, 07:06 PM
:sl: brother and welcome to the forum..
May Allah make your quran memorization easy for you..ameen..
:wa:

Asiyah3
01-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Welcome to IB

Hope you'll find the forum beneficia, Insha'lLah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
01-04-2010, 07:22 PM
Welcome, Fatih Khan. My son has just turned 13 too. :)

You make a good point that many passages can be read literally or metaphorically.

How do you decide in which way to read them?
Do you think "the sun rises from the west" means literally that - that the sun will rise in the West; or is a it a figure of speech, meaning (as you suggest) that the West will rise to power?

What do the scholars say? Are they in agreement, or are there different views amongst scholars on this?

Obi97_Abdul
01-04-2010, 09:25 PM
Salam bro :D

'Abdul Rahmaan
01-05-2010, 03:10 AM
Welcome brother! Glad to have you here. :)

Hayaa
01-05-2010, 03:13 AM
Assalaamualaykum bro, i'm looking forward to your posts. Welcome to Li =)

hooralayn72
01-05-2010, 03:48 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Thank You All Brothers/Sister

Rabi'ya
01-05-2010, 03:52 PM

welcome to Li. enjoy your stay here. looking forward to your posts.

zakirs
01-05-2010, 07:02 PM
salaam and welcome bro :)

Hamza Asadullah
01-06-2010, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fatihjk

My Name is Fatih Khan, i am 13 Years old.
I live in denmark.

Alhamdullilah i have memorized surah baqarah, thanks to my father, and im at the moment going to memorize ali imran.

And thanks to Allah, i have- offcourse not anything compared to the sheihks- more knowledge than my friends about Islam.

I can understand hadiths, and sayings, for example: They day of judgement will be near when the sun rises from the west. This dosent have to mean that the sun rises from the west, it can also for example mean that the power will come to the west...

InshaAllah i have not written anything wrong, i will be happy if you my Brothers support me.

Thank You
Wa Alaikum Asaalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wabarakaatahu,

My Brother you are most welcome here and please feel free to participate as much as you can and don't ever hesitate to ask us any questions at all.

If you need any help with anything at all then we are all here to help as best we can inshallah.

Fטлку
01-09-2010, 02:40 PM
Welcome to LI! :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Aslaamu alaaykum, brother Fatih!.
Welcome to Islamic Board Forum!..Hope you enjoy your time here and gain lots of knowledge Insha`Allaah :)..
Masha`Allaah at the Hadith about "The day of Judgement"..
Pleased to have you here..have a great time
Wa alaaykum Salaam

mish mash
01-23-2010, 10:31 PM
welcome sister!!! :) :) :)
:D

Cabdullahi
01-23-2010, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mish mash
welcome sister!!! :) :) :)
:D
welcome brother fatiha khan!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!