/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [CONTEST]: $1,000 Total in Prizes!

OurIslamic
01-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Hello all! I've set up my website and recently decided to run a huge contest promoting my forum/website. (URL is at the bottom of the post).

The contest will be a posting contest. However, there will be strict rules that you must follow in order to win.

#####################

Rules:

- Invite/Refer a MINIMUM of 5 other people (all they have to do is register, they don't have to post more than once). You will create a thread in the "introductions" section as: 'YOURNAMEHERE' 's referring thread. The people who you refer will have to post on that thread confirming that they have been referred by you.
- Write informative posts/replies

The contest will run on a "point" system:

- Each post equals 1 point
- Each karma/reputation 'point' equals 1 point (I monitor ALL exchanges of karma, I will review them before I decide the winners. Whoever has given someone a negative karma will be disqualified. Contest participants can only give positive karma, or none at all)
- Each referral equals 10 points
- Each blog post (emailed to admin@ourislamic.com) is 100 points. The post must be related to Islam, the world, OR doing good deeds.
- Each blog comment is 1 point.
#####################

Please do not register on the forum with the same name that you have on the forum. I don't want anyone to know who the other contest participants are.

Prizes:

1st Place GRAND Prize: $600

2nd Place Runner-Up Prize: $250

3rd Place Prize: $150

All payments are sent to you through Paypal or Western Union (if those methods are a problem for you, please let me know.

URL of the forum: Our Islamic .COM
Forum Posts DO NOT have to be related to Islam, as I know some non-Muslims will be interested in participating in the contest. (Please just post in the appropriate category).

Please ask any other questions that you have. You must post here that you are participating and then send me a PM with the user name that you registered on the forum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
OurIslamic
01-04-2010, 11:18 PM
The contest will be running until February 5, 2010.

OurIslamic
01-05-2010, 01:27 AM
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask :).

OurIslamic
01-05-2010, 08:18 PM
By the way, if anyone refers someone else who wins (and they are NOT participating in the contest) I will send them 10% of what the person they referred won (not 10% out of that person's winnings, but a separate amount).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
OurIslamic
01-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Quick outline:

Here's what you need to do to be eligible for prizes:

1. Advertise the contest (you have to have a minimum of 5 referrals. These people must post in your introduction thread that you have referred them).

2. Make informative posts (no spam!). You don't have to post religious or Islamic things. Feel free to post in ANY category you want on Categories - Our Islamic Forums

Criteria to win:

1. Each post = 1 point

2. Each blog comment = 1 point

3. Each person you refer (including the 5 required to be eligible for prizes) = 10 points.

4. Each blog article = 100 points.

Please let me know if you have any more questions! .

Registering on the forum takes less than a minute, and you don't need to confirm any emails. You only need one account to access the blog and forum.

Visit this link (Registration) to create an account.

OurIslamic
01-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Brothers and sisters! We only have two people competing in the contest! That means that there is one other spot to be GUARANTEED a prize. (There are three prizes in total).

Here is the link to the official contest page:
http://www.ourislamic.com/forums/24-...&start=12#1406

REGISTER NOW!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.