/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Today!

hooralayn72
01-05-2010, 04:25 PM
:sl:

i am erry sad about the things happening today, i want to discuss something...

My personal belief is that all the terrorist groups: Al qaeda, taliban...
are a big game, and i think Israel and America is behind it all, becuase in Islam it is forbidden to comit suicide.

I think america and israel is behind all, for example: world trade center, i think ameirca or israel placed bombs in it and when the airplane flew into it the bombs went off and boom, because the tower went down, and if it onyl was the airplane hitting it it would have fallen to the side. This is my personal belief.

I would be happy to know what you think

Thank You

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
JoshuaD
01-05-2010, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fatihjk
Israel and America is behind it all
Any evidence to support these claims or just unsubstantiated slander?

because the tower went down, and if it onyl was the airplane hitting it it would have fallen to the side.
Are you a structural engineer?

Raaina
01-05-2010, 06:53 PM
I've seen those conspiracy films on 9/11.

I'm in two minds, really.

zakirs
01-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Allah knows best.

Its unfair to suspect without proofs.But i must say the 911 conspiracy movie is veryr compelling

Note: i know this hurts a lot of US sentiments. So mods you decide if we can go thru this threads? ( i dont know i am from india )

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
01-05-2010, 06:57 PM
It is a 'conspiracy theory' if a cabal affair known to a rebellious few who refuse to accept established facts..vs. common knowledge to anyone with the slightest amount of common sense, and inquiring mind and working eyes!

:w:

JoshuaD
01-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Are you talking about the movie called "Loose change"? I hope not, it has been entirely discredited by a number of sources.

Cabdullahi
01-05-2010, 07:03 PM
Brother fatih i am with you because i dont accept the version of events from the media outlets why? because it doesn't make sense the airplane causing the whole building to burn into smithereens and then amongst the rubble they find the fireproof passport of the terrorist Satam Al Suqami sitting nicely on top as if somebody came and dropped it there.

lies after lies the latest lie is the funny story of the lingerie bomber

they couldnt even get the pants correct :(

the poor nigerian patsy had to blow up his bollox :cry: he blew up his bollox!! imsad

جوري
01-05-2010, 07:06 PM

you mean this? lol

Skavau
01-05-2010, 07:43 PM
If the USA were capable of succeeding in attaching their own buildings with explosives and equally successful in convincing people to commit suicide on their behalf in the planes then do you seriously think they'd have a problem with silencing dissenters and the 9/11 truthers?

جوري
01-05-2010, 07:51 PM
They've been trying to silence them with ridicule and rebuke and other tactics.. nonetheless, the truth always has a way of creeping up and biting them in the ass..

tango92
01-05-2010, 08:05 PM
they cant kill us all.

and if an honest attempt was made to silence 911 conspiracy theorists then that would just be more evidence for us. btw how do u explain the passport mr joshua

Supreme
01-05-2010, 10:20 PM
The main problem with this conspiracy theory is that if it were true, the government would bloody well try harder to keep it a secret.

aadil77
01-05-2010, 10:39 PM
You're alright to believe that those bombings were not by muslims, bro fatih

We should never trust the words of kuffar, they all lie against us as has been proved many times, just look at how the truth about the bombings in pakistan is coming out, they've all been staged by the american blackwater firm

America has its foot in everything so we should think twice before we believe the crap against muslims that gets fed to us in the news

aadil77
01-05-2010, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
they cant kill us all.

and if an honest attempt was made to silence 911 conspiracy theorists then that would just be more evidence for us. btw how do u explain the passport mr joshua
no point trying to debate him akhi, theres too many issues like this that we'll have to defend ourselves on, 9/11 is just a huge questionable event that can be discussed for ages

Skavau
01-05-2010, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
You're alright to believe that those bombings were not by muslims, bro fatih

We should never trust the words of kuffar, they all lie against us as has been proved many times, just look at how the truth about the bombings in pakistan is coming out, they've all been staged by the american blackwater firm

America has its foot in everything so we should think twice before we believe the crap against muslims that gets fed to us in the news
So are you interested in relations with non-muslims or not? Or are you using 'kuffar' to mean something more specific here?

KAding
01-05-2010, 10:48 PM

are a big game, and i think Israel and America is behind it all, becuase in Islam it is forbidden to comit suicide.

I think america and israel is behind all, for example: world trade center, i think ameirca or israel placed bombs in it and when the airplane flew into it the bombs went off and boom, because the tower went down, and if it onyl was the airplane hitting it it would have fallen to the side. This is my personal belief.

Thank You
How far do you want to go in this? Is Bin Laden real? Is Al-Zawahiri real or just an American agent? What about the Fatwa he issued in 1996 essentially declaring war on the US? Written by the State Department? Or merely used as an excuse?

And how to make sense of Pakistan fighting Taliban as well? Are those Taliban real? Heck, Muslim governments all over the world are, together with the US, also fighting Al-qaeda or affiliated groups. Are they all deceived by US lies?

Perhaps you could elaborate a bit on how deep this goes according to you?

aadil77
01-05-2010, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skavau
So are you interested in relations with non-muslims or not? Or are you using 'kuffar' to mean something more specific here?
kuffar to me means nothing more than kuffar and yeah we'll have relations with you lot, but we're not going to blindly accept most the bull that gets fed to us

KAding
01-05-2010, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
btw how do u explain the passport mr joshua
Why is the passport important? Why would it need to be staged and left near ground zero by secrets agents? After all, they didn't bother with the passports of the other suspects? And they knew who was on the plane anyway from the passenger list, no?

KAding
01-05-2010, 11:13 PM
My personal belief is that all the terrorist groups: Al qaeda, taliban... are a big game, and i think Israel and America is behind it all, becuase in Islam it is forbidden to comit suicide.
But surely you agree there are Muslim scholars out there who disagree that martyrdom operations are in fact 'suicide'? I mean, organizations like Hamas and Hizbullah have made frequent and open use of suicide bombers, no? Were these also organized by Israel and America?

aadil77
01-05-2010, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
But surely you agree there are Muslim scholars out there who disagree that martyrdom operations are in fact 'suicide'? I mean, organizations like Hamas and Hizbullah have made frequent and open use of suicide bombers, no? Were these also organized by Israel and America?
That is true, but none not a single one has claimed that targeting innocents is lawful

جوري
01-05-2010, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding

And how to make sense of Pakistan fighting Taliban as well? Are those Taliban real? Heck, Muslim governments all over the world are, together with the US, also fighting Al-qaeda or affiliated groups. Are they all deceived by US lies?
Rather they are puppets.. May God rid us of them and those who influence them for true Islamic khilafah..

btw.. querying on the veracity of what groups or persons exist does nothing to drive home a point of what actually occurred via cave dwellers with plastic knives and invincible passports. Creating a cloud miasma and loud talk in fact seems to cement the opposite.

all the best!

Skavau
01-06-2010, 02:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
kuffar to me means nothing more than kuffar and yeah we'll have relations with you lot, but we're not going to blindly accept most the bull that gets fed to us
To make statements that suggest that all non-muslims should always at all times be distrusted is hardly helping any situation, is it? That was the point I was leering towards. It furthers the proposition, that amongst some Muslims there are deeper issues than US Foreign Policy and Israeli aggresion.

Hamza Asadullah
01-06-2010, 02:23 AM

Thank You
Open your eyes to the evil plan of these satanists:

Free Masons War Against Islam Part 1/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLroyYtbf1o

Free Masons War Against Islam Part 2/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uMyEkJCXOQ

Free Masons War Against Islam Part 3/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIN2hZLXrC4

Free Masons War Against Islam Part 4/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyQ9kR6764k

Free Masons War Against Islam Part 5/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVEifQd34IA

Free Masons War Against Islam Part 6/6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp2WP-BDsIs

They may plan and plot but Allah is the best of all planners!

and Allah knows best

Hamza Asadullah
01-06-2010, 04:06 AM

Thank You
Oh Muslims open your eyes to the truth!

Al Qaida never did exist in the first place!

Watch this short clip for yourselves and open your eyes to the truth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-hYorNi0nA

Obama his secret plan for our future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-yEB82dB_Y

Obama his secret plan for our future pt 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5vzCWxkx6k

Obamas plan for our future part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-3CBN19t_A

Muslim Woman
01-06-2010, 05:05 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye

nice post; thanks for sharing.

If any murder takes place , Police suspects the person who will be benifitted . Muslims are victims of 9/11 - I know Americans won't like to hear that but think. So far , millions Muslims lost lives as a result of Iraq and Afghan wars and maximum 3 thousands died in 9/11.

Still , American is taking revenge and they are destroying Iraq and enjoying their oil as if it belongs to US.

جوري
01-06-2010, 05:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

nice post; thanks for sharing.

If any murder takes place , Police suspects the person who will be benifitted . Muslims are victims of 9/11 - I know Americans won't like to hear that but think. So far , millions Muslims lost lives as a result of Iraq and Afghan wars and maximum 3 thousands died in 9/11.

Still , American is taking revenge and they are destroying Iraq and enjoying their oil as if it belongs to US.

and they'll keep staging more and framing more people to get their filthy claws into the rest of the region, Yemen, Syria, Pakistan, slowly one by one and we let them, while kowtowing because we always feel guilty or just want to get by with no care in the world about the suffering of other Muslims, but soon it will be us too.. if anyone speaks up, then they hail like a plague of locusts with their bull ****.

I am so filled with rage today.. :raging::raging::raging::raging::raging:

May Allah swt put some peace in my heart...

Supreme
01-06-2010, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
Oh Muslims open your eyes to the truth!

Al Qaida never did exist in the first place!

Watch this short clip for yourselves and open your eyes to the truth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-hYorNi0nA

Obama his secret plan for our future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-yEB82dB_Y

Obama his secret plan for our future pt 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5vzCWxkx6k

Obamas plan for our future part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-3CBN19t_A

Cheers for the completely unbiased videos by perhaps the most reliable source ever of YouTube, as always a laugh for those of us educated folk!

Hamza Asadullah
01-06-2010, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Cheers for the completely unbiased videos by perhaps the most reliable source ever of YouTube, as always a laugh for those of us educated folk!
Are the media unbiased? Do they give an unbiased view of events that occur around the world or do they give a biased view which is in the best interests of the west? Who controls the media?

Just because these clips appear in Youtube does it mean they are created by Youtube? The first video was done by the BBC and the second by Webster tarpley who tells it how it is.

Too many of us have been hypnotised by the media to believe whatever they feed us. Its time we woke up because what the media portrays is not the truth but how they want us to see things.

جوري
01-06-2010, 04:48 PM
The youtube vid is directly from the BBC did you bother see where it came from?
you must have some skewed definition of being 'educated'?

being part of a herd apparently denotes 'education' or quoting a vile statement by dawkin meant to bully people into accepting his faith as we are accustomed to seeing from you!

جوري
01-06-2010, 04:49 PM
The first video was done by the BBC and the second by Webster tarpley who tells it how it is.

You stole my thunder.. but he is too 'educated' to click on the link..;D

:w:

cat eyes
01-06-2010, 04:52 PM
yeah ud want to be brain dead to believe the media.. and they make out that muslims have some backwards belief i hate when they do that, try and twist everything to make it look like islam is not a modern religion.

Supreme
01-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Are the media unbiased? Do they give an unbiased view of events that occur around the world or do they give a biased view which is in the best interests of the west? Who controls the media?

Just because these clips appear in Youtube does it mean they are created by Youtube? The first video was done by the BBC and the second by Webster tarpley who tells it how it is.

Too many of us have been hypnotised by the media to believe whatever they feed us. Its time we woke up because what the media portrays is not the truth but how they want us to see things.
I never claimed the media isn't biased. Evidently the media is biased, however, as with everything you have to look at the provenance, audience, motive and content.

Hamza Asadullah
01-06-2010, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
I never claimed the media isn't biased. Evidently the media is biased, however, as with everything you have to look at the provenance, audience, motive and content.
Then look at the content and then make your conclusions. Look at both sides rather than swaying to one. The first is by the BBC itself and the second is the historian who tells it like it is because he knows what is going on and the history and reason behind it all.

believeByHEART.
01-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Muslim governments all over the world are, together with the US, also fighting Al-qaeda or affiliated groups. Are they all deceived by US lies?
thats quite funny cause in fact the turkish government, prodominant muslim country, has in fact sent thousands of soldiers there in afghan and you know what? they arent even ther fighting. they are protecting the people, and in last couple of years built 50 schools. Also they have medical bases set out there to help all the families, the injured and wounded. in fact the turkish government defied America's request in asking Turkey to send more soldiers out there for their own purposes.

id give you evidence but im very badly resourced. im sure if researched you'l find the proof if you feel the need to seek it. or someone can help on the forum on the matter ;D

Pygoscelis
01-07-2010, 06:18 AM
I wish people could more easily drop tribalism and face reality. There are corrupt, crazy and nasty people in both the western governments and in the muslim world. I hate how things like this split people so quickly into tribal identities (on both sides) and how they then go on to speak as if "we" can do no wrong and "they" can do no right.

Hamza Asadullah
01-07-2010, 06:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
I wish people could more easily drop tribalism and face reality. There are corrupt, crazy and nasty people in both the western governments and in the muslim world. I hate how things like this split people so quickly into tribal identities (on both sides) and how they then go on to speak as if "we" can do no wrong and "they" can do no right.
In life we should look at both sides of the perpective not just get restricted to one. What the media shows us day in day out is not always truly what is going on in the world. We need to wake up and realise not everything in the world is as transparent as we would like to believe it is.

hooralayn72
01-07-2010, 04:33 PM
ok Brothers /Sisters, If America wants to help so much, and they claim to help afghanistan, why dont they help Palestine?

Hamza Asadullah
01-07-2010, 04:56 PM
ok Brothers /Sisters, If America wants to help so much, and they claim to help afghanistan, why dont they help Palestine?
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, brother they are not helping any Muslim and never have. It is the media who decievingly shows American soldiers helping Afghanis but they only show what they want the world to percieve but the truth is they are modern day crusaders who have taken countless innocent Afghani lives.

The same occured with Iraq where they went in with the excuse that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction when in actual fact they know he never did and it so they are there based on a lie and have killed over a million innocent lives.They are now wanting to attack Pakistan, Yemen and Sudan. Anyone with logic can see what they are trying to do.

The truth is they are there to set up strategic bases in the middle of the Islamic world. It is a good location strategically that is why the Soviets tried to take Afghanistan.

America actually supply Israel with weapons and are the biggest supporters of Israel. The Israeli lobby groups in America are one of the most powerful lobby groups and therefore extremely influential on America's policies particlularly their support for Israel and the oppressive and evil zionist regime. Read up on some facts:

What is the history and status of US support of Israel?

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_199...us_support.php

Ramadhan
01-08-2010, 03:54 AM
Since 1949 the U.S. has given Israel a total of $83.205 billion. The interest costs borne by U.S. tax payers on behalf of Israel are $49.937 billion, thus making the total amount of aid given to Israel since 1949 $133.132 billion. This may mean that U.S. government has given more federal aid to the average Israeli citizen in a given year than it has given to the average American citizen.

http://www.wrmea.com/us_aid_to_israel/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.