PDA

View Full Version : A Very Stupid Girl



Obi97_Abdul
01-05-2010, 08:28 PM

Salam all, I found this on my email and thought it was quite funny so i decided
to share it with everyone; I hope u hav a good laugh :D






1. She called me to get my phone number.
2. She spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because it said 'concentrate.'
3. She put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to make up her mind.
4. She tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.
5. She sent me a fax with a stamp on it.
6. She tried to drown a fish.
7. She thought a quarterback was a refund.
8. She got locked in a grocery store and starved to death.
9. She tripped over a cordless phone.
10. She took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
11. She asked for a price check at the dollar store.
12. She studied for a blood test.
13. She thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
14. When she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.
15. When she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice instead.
16. When she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said 'Airport Left' she turned around and went home


;D
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
01-05-2010, 08:33 PM
She studied for a blood test.


thats a nice one
Reply

Obi97_Abdul
01-05-2010, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by abdullahii
she studied for a blood test.


Thats a nice one
hehe lol thank u
;D
Reply

layla is here
01-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Assalamu alaykum wrwb,
Kind of sexist that they all say she...you could have split it by making half of them say he...so it was about stupid people in general.
Then I wouldn't feel you're acting girls...
that being said, they were funny.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Alpha Dude
01-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Must have been a blonde. :><:
Reply

Obi97_Abdul
01-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by layla is here
Assalamu alaykum wrwb,
Kind of sexist that they all say she...you could have split it by making half of them say he...so it was about stupid people in general.
Then I wouldn't feel you're acting girls...
that being said, they were funny.
Good point tht wud make me hav 2 change the title too
:hiding: :heated:
Reply

Cabdullahi
01-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Yeah i think you should change the title with a mods help inshallah.
Reply

mahvish00786
01-05-2010, 08:39 PM
lol...i love the puzzle and humour section! :) :) :) :) :) :)
Reply

Obi97_Abdul
01-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Yeah i think you should change the title with a mods help inshallah.
Oh............... I'll see wat i can do
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
01-05-2010, 08:41 PM
6. She tried to drown a fish.

^ classic


just classic
Reply

Obi97_Abdul
01-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
6. She tried to drown a fish.

^ classic


just classic

Now dats wat i call stupid :hiding: ;D
Reply

Raaina
01-05-2010, 09:50 PM
Fantastic! ;D
Reply

Rabi'ya
01-05-2010, 09:56 PM
funny funny funny :)
Reply

AlHoda
01-05-2010, 10:59 PM
2. She spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because it said 'concentrate.'
:haha:
Reply

Italianguy
01-06-2010, 04:32 AM
She didn't have to be blonde.....my wife has done a couple of those, like she called me to get my phone number....i am not kiddingimsad. My wife is Indian;D

LOL, those were funny.;D
Reply

Tilmeez
01-06-2010, 05:53 AM
Auto Delete for any off topic is activated on this thread!
Reply

x-strawberry-x
01-06-2010, 05:23 PM
hehehehehehehe.....;D
Reply

Allaah Knows
01-06-2010, 05:32 PM
*Roll eyes* ..........................
Reply

Obi97_Abdul
01-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by italianguy
she didn't have to be blonde.....my wife has done a couple of those, like she called me to get my phone number....i am not kiddingimsad. My wife is indian;d

lol, those were funny.;d
looooool ;D
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-06-2010, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Obi97_Abdul



1. She called me to get my phone number.
9. She tripped over a cordless phone.
10. She took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.



;D
Lol these 1s are Funnayyeee lol.. rang some 1 to get get there number aha, i almost did that once i think:hmm:..
Reply

cat eyes
01-06-2010, 06:46 PM
you can really drown a fish by pulling his little tail backwards :)
Reply

aadil77
01-06-2010, 06:47 PM
those are all yo mama jokes put into one big blonde joke
Reply

Cabdullahi
01-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by cat eyes
you can really drown a fish by pulling his little tail backwards :)
very ****** girl is present with us in the forum
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-06-2010, 06:51 PM
^Lol ..however that Thread is Geeky:D
Reply

Italianguy
01-07-2010, 12:18 AM
Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
^Lol ..however that Thread is Geeky:D
I was just wondering......This thread needs Geekyness;D....and here you come:D
Reply

Italianguy
01-07-2010, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by Abdullahii
very ****** girl is present with us in the forum
LOL, ......I noticed too....i just didn't want to say anything;D....we may make her mad, and she may trip over the cordless phone trying to run after us;D
Reply

Italianguy
01-07-2010, 12:22 AM
Originally Posted by Obi97_Abdul
looooool ;D
I know:hmm:imsad
Reply

Cabdullahi
01-07-2010, 12:23 AM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
LOL, ......I noticed too....i just didn't want to say anything;D....we may make her mad, and she may trip over the cordless phone trying to run after us;D
i hope miss feline sight is not angered
Reply

Italianguy
01-07-2010, 12:34 AM
Originally Posted by Abdullahii
i hope miss feline sight is not angered
I hope she doesn't get madimsad we're just kidding......usually i'm the point of a joke:hmm:
Reply

CosmicPathos
01-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by Obi97_Abdul
Salam all, I found this on my email and thought it was quite funny so i decided
to share it with everyone; I hope u hav a good laugh :D






1. She called me to get my phone number.
2. She spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because it said 'concentrate.'
3. She put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to make up her mind.
4. She tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.
5. She sent me a fax with a stamp on it.
6. She tried to drown a fish.
7. She thought a quarterback was a refund.
8. She got locked in a grocery store and starved to death.
9. She tripped over a cordless phone.
10. She took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
11. She asked for a price check at the dollar store.
12. She studied for a blood test.
13. She thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
14. When she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.
15. When she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice instead.
16. When she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said 'Airport Left' she turned around and went home


;D
man you gonna get roasted here for calling a girl stupid.
Reply

Danah
01-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the laugh, but that could be done for "he" as well............people find it funny to make jokes about women!!

Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Must have been a blonde. :><:
Now you mention it. I read somewhere that they always have jokes about blonds in US and Europe. Well I don't live in any, but why is that?

Whats wrong with blonds' minds?? :hmm:
Reply

CosmicPathos
01-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Danah
Thanks for the laugh, but that could be done for "he" as well............people find it funny to make jokes about women!!



Now you mention it. I read somewhere that they always have jokes about blonds in US and Europe. Well I don't live in any, but why is that?

Whats wrong with blonds' minds?? :hmm:
Yes, it could be he, but he chose she. Now you cant flame him for his choice? Can you?

to the OP: I told ya man, its coming. :statisfie
Reply

Life_Is_Short
01-25-2010, 05:44 PM
Very Funny, Jazak'Allah Khair.
Reply

Danah
01-25-2010, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
Yes, it could be he, but he chose she. Now you cant flame him for his choice? Can you?

to the OP: I told ya man, its coming. :statisfie
May be she can make another one to make it he
and no one can flame her for her choice? can they?


and she is kidding by the way.....but he should respect her instead of making fun of her, shouldn't he? :hmm:
Reply

Life_Is_Short
01-25-2010, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by Italianguy
She didn't have to be blonde.....my wife has done a couple of those, like she called me to get my phone number....i am not kiddingimsad. My wife is Indian;D

LOL, those were funny.;D
Whenever you mention your wife, why do you always make it clear that she's INDIAN ?.

Are you obsessed with Indians? :hmm:
Reply

Cabdullahi
01-25-2010, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
Whenever you mention your wife, why do you always make it clear that she's INDIAN ?.

Are you obsessed with Indians? :hmm:
You can't blame the dude his wife is producing perfect indian chapati's mashallah!
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-25-2010, 08:08 PM
^ Lol...... Geek. .. .
Reply

Life_Is_Short
01-25-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by Abdullahii
You can't blame the dude his wife is producing perfect indian chapati's mashallah!
Are you chapati obsessed? :><:
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-25-2010, 08:23 PM
^ Loll ha ha ....
Reply

abu salaahudeen
01-26-2010, 01:42 AM
they were hilarious

most of them I heard when I was in college
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 12:23 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 02:23 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 01:08 AM
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | UK Wholesale Certified Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser & PPE

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!