/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Here

GazHughes
01-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Hello Everyone - Assalamu Aleikum

I am new here. I am 18 years old. I am interested in reverting to Islam but have a few issues and worries, however I am sure that in learning more and talking to people on here they can be hopefully put aside.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
01-05-2010, 11:54 PM
Welcome, Gaz. Hope you find the forum beneficial for your greater understanding of Islam. Peace.

UmmSqueakster
01-06-2010, 01:57 AM
excuse the messiness of this post. It's my first post from my new iPod touch wooooo! Welcome to the forum and hopefully to Islam inshaAllah. I collect resources I think are helpful for newbies on my blog. *points to link in sig* yup that link right there. Enjoy your stay

whew, this post took 5 min to type. I'm so not a mini keyboard person

'Abdul Rahmaan
01-06-2010, 03:08 AM
Welcome brother! Glad to have you here. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Italianguy
01-06-2010, 06:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GazHughes

I am new here. I am 18 years old. I am interested in reverting to Islam but have a few issues and worries, however I am sure that in learning more and talking to people on here they can be hopefully put aside.
Ciao! Sono "Italianguy";D .....Welcome al foro! Spero che il suo soggiorno è qui vantaggioso.

Dio è con lei.

Italianguy
01-06-2010, 06:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by UmmSqueakster
excuse the messiness of this post. It's my first post from my new iPod touch wooooo! Welcome to the forum and hopefully to Islam inshaAllah. I collect resources I think are helpful for newbies on my blog. *points to link in sig* yup that link right there. Enjoy your stay

whew, this post took 5 min to type. I'm so not a mini keyboard person
You will get used to it. I have typed some really long repies on my iphone on this forum...:phew....you will get faster....or your fingures will go numb:hmm:

Rafeeq
01-06-2010, 06:41 AM
Welcome to IB and welcome to Islam (in advance) which is the Siraath-e-mustaqeem.

Raaina
01-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Welcome to the forum Gaz, I look forward to reading your posts. :)

Misz_Muslimah
01-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Welcome to the forum Gaz and hope you have a beneficial stay :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-06-2010, 06:50 PM
Wa alaaykum Salaam..
and welcome to the Forum!!!,:) :D Insha`Allaah you will learn Lots, and ask any question you may have, as their are knowledgable brothers and sisters who will be able to answer your questions. Insha`Allaah....Hope you have fun on this geeky Forum Insha`Allaah :D

Hamza Asadullah
01-06-2010, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GazHughes

Hey Gaz you are most welcome here and please feel free to participate as much as you can and don't ever hesitate to ask us any questions at all for we will try our best to answer them as best as we can.

May your stay here be a fruitful and prosperous one inshallah. Ameen

Rabi'ya
01-08-2010, 12:09 PM
welcome to LI. I am sure you will find much useful info on here. I look forward to your posts.

Fטлку
01-09-2010, 03:22 PM
Hello Gaz. Have a fab time :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!