/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Obama his secret plan for our future

Hamza Asadullah
01-06-2010, 04:05 AM
This will open up your eyes to the truth!

Obama his secret plan for our future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-yEB82dB_Y

Obama his secret plan for our future pt 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5vzCWxkx6k

Obamas plan for our future part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-3CBN19t_A

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shahreaz
01-09-2010, 08:54 AM
Zeitgeist. Download and watch this documentary movie. everything will be clear like water.

http://ia360642.us.archive.org/3/ite...eist_512kb.mp4

Samiun
01-09-2010, 02:35 PM
My ear burns when he didn't mention an important fact that Israel will not be the ruling state in the world. Why is the world focusing on the big countries rather than Israel? Obviously, they're all blind

KAding
01-09-2010, 11:48 PM
He starts the movie with saying that Obama is aiming for a "big showdown" with Russia and China. Yet, I don't see Obama doing any such thing at the moment? He even attempted to 'reset' relations with Moscow. His policy towards Russia in particular seems one of improving ties, not a showdown. So I can't quite follow him. Nothing he has done has been hostile to Russia or China, to the contrary.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Life_Is_Short
01-10-2010, 01:03 AM
This is not a one man game. There are greater forces (behind him) that shape the decision making process. Remember what happened to John F Kennedy.

This what he said before he was killed.

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.(U.S president JKS)
It seems like this passage could be interpreted as a warning from Kennedy regarding those forces.

Hamza Asadullah
01-10-2010, 02:33 AM
:sl:

What we have to realise is that Obama is just a puppet just like Bush was. They desperatley needed a fresh face and someone who would give hope to people so that they would support him. It is so strange how he had so much backing from celebrities to politicians when they did'nt even know of him! Why?

Look at how eloquent and convincing his speeches are. His speech writers have sure done a good job. He is a puppet and those behind him are the ones that are controlling everything.

The Israeli lobby groups in America have massive influence on American policy. Israel and America have a pact and they will stop at nothing to ensure world domination.

It is those behind him pulling the strings and he has to follow, in reality he has'nt got any power. Look at Bush. He never even knew how to spell his name properly you think he made those policies?

Those behind Obama are continuing what they did whilst Bush was in power. They are attacking Pakistan and just today i read they killed a few Pakistani's in a bomb attack. They have sent more troops into Afghanistan. They are wanting to start up similar campaigns in Yemen and Sudan. The reason they are wanting to go into Sudan is because they supply much of the oil in China. Afghanistan is a perfect strategic location. It is right in the middle of the Islamic world and right under Russia and not far from China either so it would be a good place for them to have established bases.

There only threat is China and Russia. They will not do anything direct. They still have a lot of work to do in order to weaken them first.India are there allies so they are not a threat.

We need to wake up and realise what is going on.Nothing in this world is as transparent as most of us would like to believe it is.

They are planning and plotting but Allah is the best of all planners!

Joe98
01-10-2010, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short

Why didn't America intervene in Catholic-Protestant conflict in Ireland? They were killing each other.

Because none of them flew aircraft into American buildings!

-

Life_Is_Short
01-10-2010, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
Because none of them flew aircraft into American buildings!

-
Can you bring forth the evidence for this?

Hamza Asadullah
01-11-2010, 06:13 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, countless Americans know it was a set up. We should not blindly believe whatever the media tell us. This was clearly a strategic attack set up by the American government and Mossad. Look it up yourself. As i said in one of my previous posts always look at both sides rather than just what is shown on the media and newspapers. The world is not as transparent as we would all like to believe it is!

Watch these and open your eyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yx9NRX37SM

KAding
01-11-2010, 04:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
But we(who believe that 9/11 was a set-up) are just telling you things that are hard to accept to keep you awake, we're not stopping you from believing what the media is telling you.
Do you just believe 9/11 is a set-up? Or also for example:
- 7 July 2005 - London bombings
- 26 November 2008 - Mumbai, India
- September 2004 - Beslan school hostage crisis
- 6 August 2003 Marriot Hotel Complex in Jakarta
- 12 October 2002 Bali bombing
- 17 November 1997 Luxor attacks

I mean, all these are (like 9/11) attributed to Muslim extremist groups. Are they also a set up like 9/11? Also, do you believe Bin Laden exists? That his 'declaration of war' fatwa against the US from August 1996 is real for example?

Life_Is_Short
01-11-2010, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding

I mean, all these are (like 9/11) attributed to Muslim extremist groups. Are they also a set up like 9/11? Also, do you believe Bin Laden exists? That his 'declaration of war' fatwa against the US from August 1996 is real for example?
Do not forget that these attacks were after the Iraq war. 7/7 happened because British Muslim men, three of Pakistani and one of Jamaican descent were motivated by Britain's involvement in the Iraq War.

Shahreaz
01-11-2010, 04:33 PM

Just watch this movie, you'll know who did that London bombings and others...

format_quote Originally Posted by Shahreaz
Zeitgeist. Download and watch this documentary movie. everything will be clear like water.

http://ia360642.us.archive.org/3/ite...eist_512kb.mp4

gabkat
01-11-2010, 04:33 PM
It is hard to belive anyone!

I am just curious when someone will come and help Palestinians destroy the wall!( Insha Allah the day will come soon) It's make me feel soo sad everytime we travel back home....
This is unaccaptable to any human being!!!

Than I start saying....yes, he is our man

czgibson
01-11-2010, 11:23 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
^^^^these are kaafir were talking about brother, they wont think twice about murdering even a muslim baby if their leaders tell them to.
It's pretty hard to find words to address this level of stupidity.

Peace

aadil77
01-11-2010, 11:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Peace
I don't think we need to dig out examples to show the truth of her post, even nazi soldiers just 'took orders'

heavenlyspot
01-12-2010, 05:34 AM
:wa:

May Allah forgive me, but I find it increasingly difficult to contain my negativity towards those 'Muslims for Obama'.

The current US president has made many promises which he hasn't kept. Most of those promises aren't necessarily my concern because they're policies which have to do with the economy. I'm more concerned with the well being of my defensless Muslim brothers and sisters.

He recently deployed over 300 000 troops over to Afghanistan. During that famous speech in Cairo, he publically preached solidarity to Israel, and I was honeslty quite shocked to find the audience still applausing. Regardless though, the one thing on my mind I think of a lot is the fact that he didn't close down Guantanamo Bay prison when he said he would. So many of our Muslim brothers are locked up, inhumanely, and not given the right to trial.

Just because the president seems soft spoken and eloquant, doesn't mean his actions are that way. The truth is he doesn't run the government- a smaller group of people do and he is playing by their rules, just in a very subtle way without the majority of the population knowing.

I recognize that there was a user here on the thread saying negative things and stating his support for Obama. While I and many other members on the forum are convinced that that user is not a Muslim, the truth is there are tons of real Muslims out there who are oblivious to Obama's crimes.

The MSA at my university is very strong MashAllah, and they even have their own magazine. When I first came across it, the cover story showed a massive picture of Obama standing in front of the crowd in Cairo. He was smiling and waving, and the article read, "Wa Laikum As-Salaam, Mr. President". The long text only had positive things to say about Obama while in Egypt and negative things to say about his 'skeptics'. I was very, very, saddened. Beyond shocked as well. So, I commented, much respectfully as I am doing here. All I said was how it's a great thing that the Muslim youth is involved in politics and world issues, also however they should remember the things Obama has not done (and I listed the points above). The writer of the article answered me and was most disrepectful, stating things, calling me 'misinformed', and he basically put horrible words in my mouth and defended his point. The truth is I'm always replying back to non-Muslims and their articles on Islamic issues, but his reply was the most hurtful. I felt as though our ummah is really suffering. I guess that was my first encounter with one of these 'Muslims for Obama' and let's just say I learned my lesson.

(sorry 4 writing so much!!)

heavenlyspot
01-12-2010, 05:39 AM
Here is a very informative video on the issue, over 4 million views! There are so many people who know the truth but are barred from speaking out, as most of us are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

CosmicPathos
01-12-2010, 06:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Peace
Without any objective standard of morality, I do not know what you will do when you are in a situation where you will have no easier option than killing a baby. I am not implying with certainty that you will do that but I am a skeptic what you will do. On a contrary, I can expect a practicing Muslim to do what is good in Allah's sight and that is to take a harder route for himself while not killing the baby. You have no objective and absolute standard of morality to depend upon. If genetics are subject to natural change, as it is somewhat true, so are morals, at least for you, because morals could not exist if neurons did not function the way they do in our brain.

sabr*
01-12-2010, 06:13 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Bismillā hir Rahmā nir Rahīm
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

اشْهَدُ انْ لّآ اِلهَ اِلَّا اللّهُ وَ اَشْهَدُ اَنَّ مُحَمَّدً اعَبْدُه وَ رسوله

Ašh hadu al-lā ilāha illā-llāhu, wa ašh hadu anna Muhammadun ‘abduhu wa rasūluhu
I bear witness that none is worthy of worship but Allah, the One alone, without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger

As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

There is one thing the appears consistent among Muslims from developing countries is that they are open to the conspiracy theories even when faced with facts. The so-called developed countries laugh at people who feverishly promoted unfounded and far-fetched claims of secret conspiracies.

My dear Muslims please stick with the facts.

The conspiracy theories without direct evidence is unsophisticated.

The conspiracy theory profiteers sell books and now they have a new audience Muslims.

Please stop with the conspiracy theories.

CosmicPathos
01-12-2010, 06:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sabr62
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

اشْهَدُ انْ لّآ اِلهَ اِلَّا اللّهُ وَ اَشْهَدُ اَنَّ مُحَمَّدً اعَبْدُه وَ رسوله

Ašh hadu al-lā ilāha illā-llāhu, wa ašh hadu anna Muhammadun ‘abduhu wa rasūluhu
I bear witness that none is worthy of worship but Allah, the One alone, without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger

There is one thing the appears consistent among Muslims from developing countries is that they are open to the conspiracy theories even when faced with facts. The so-called developed countries laugh at people who feverishly promoted unfounded and far-fetched claims of secret conspiracies.

The conspiracy theory profiteers sell books and now they have a new audience Muslims.

What facts? I do agree that conspiracy theories must not be supported. But you have to first show that Obama's secret game is a conspiracy. It is very clear to Muslims that non-Muslims cannot be their close their friends. Why? Non Muslims will ill hearts will always hate Sharia even in muslim countries, somethings Muslim's love. And many other examples.

Hamza Asadullah
01-12-2010, 06:24 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

It is only classed as a conspiracy because they want us to believe it is. Is everything that is shown on the News fact? Don't you know who controls the media?

If you think that everything in this world is transparent and straight forward then you are truly living in a naive narrow minded world and need to seriously wake up before its too late.

Open your eyes and look at both sides. Don't just blindly take whatever the media feed you like a robot. You have been given a brain so use it and look into this properly for yourself.

CosmicPathos
01-12-2010, 06:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81

It is only classed as a conspiracy because they want us to believe it is. Is everything that is shown on the News fact? Don't you know who controls the media?

If you think that everything in this world is transparent and straight forward then you are truly living in a naive narrow minded world and need to seriously wake up before its too late.

Open your eyes and look at both sides. Don't just blindly take whatever the media feed you like a robot. You have been given a brain so use it and look into this properly for yourself.

precisely. @ Sabr: Even our sensory systems delude us all the time (try this: put a thin latex glove on your hand then hold it under running water. You will be convinced that the glove is leaking water, even when it is not!)... and you want to believe in what other humans tell you with their imperfect cognitive and motor skills. ...

Snowflake
01-13-2010, 05:50 PM

And you don't? It's up to you if you want to act like a parrot and repeat what the media tells you. Personally I hope you do yourself a favour and see what your own are saying about it.

Photos recently released seem to verify Lait’s statement that the explosion came from under the floorboards of the train.

Victims and their families, like the 9/11 victim’s families in the US are not pleased with the inconsistencies and basic mistakes in the official account and their explanation

http://www.prisonplanet.com/Pages/Ju...5doctored.html

A former British intelligence agent, jailed in 2002 for linking the British government with paying an Islamic militant group $160,000 in a failed assassination attempt on Colonel Mu'ammar al-Qadhafi of Libya, said this week the recent London bombings have all the earmarks of an inside job just like 9/11.
http://www.rense.com/general67/says.htm

More Brits Think Government Behind 7/7 London Bombings

http://rockcreekfreepress.tumblr.com...ondon-bombings

sabr*
01-13-2010, 09:24 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Dear Muslims if you actually thought that someone who proclaimed that they are Christian and denounces that they are Muslim and their father was Muslim and mother agnostic then you are naive. Obama is no different then any other United States President. The mechanics of the United States government and the instruments that make it work will not allow governing based on God laws. Why are you so surprised.

There are many Muslims that enjoy laws other than Shariah and wouldn't really want to live in a country based on Shariah. If you do why are you in countries opposed to Shariah. The earth is spacious why don't you move to countries dominated by those who want to impose the Shariah?

The Taliban and the Pushtu's are located in the mountainous areas of Pakistan and Waziristan and desire to implement their understanding of the Shariah that includes denying the rights of women that Allah has provided them. (Education, etc) The enemies of Islam couldn't wait to show hidden video footage of the Taliban executing women without witnesses in the soccer stadium. I know don't believe what I viewed it was all doctored to make you believe it was occurring.

Youtube the killings of women by the Taliban. You can't believe that because it is against people claiming to be Muslim.

It is despicable how people attempt to justify acts not based on Islam but culture.

The conspiracy theorist actually think that You-tube is a media for facts. Now that changes my view. Lets view homemade You-tube videos. It was on You-tube it has to be factual. Discussion finished.
__________________________________________________ _____

Surah Ma'idah 5:8

O ye who believe! stand out firmly for Allah, as witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to piety: and fear Allah. For Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

sur
01-14-2010, 01:14 AM
didn't find any other place to post these;-

Infowars guy heckles Bush senior
& then secret agency pays him a visit....

Hamza Asadullah
01-14-2010, 03:09 AM

The conspiracy theorist actually think that You-tube is a media for facts. Now that changes my view. Lets view homemade You-tube videos. It was on You-tube it has to be factual. Discussion finished.

The videos were not made by youtube they were taken from media sources just like what you see on the news is taken from media sources. Do you mean to say that just because it is broadcast on the Telvision that it makes it any more reliable?

Are you telling me the news is not bias towards the western perspective? It was very correct was'nt it when it predicted that Saddam would be able to launch weapons on mass destruction within 40 minutes and today you have evidance that this was a media ploy to establish an excuse to attack Iraq in the first place.

Does it mean that mainstream media is correct and any source apart from main stream media is full of conspiracies?

Just becauase they call it conspiracies does it mean that it is?

The enquiries that are going on in the UK have already uncovered a plot by Blair and Bush a year before where they sent letters to each other talking about supporting each other on attacking Iraq. Majority of people in this world including most politicians agree that this is an illegal war yet you have'nt even once mentioned that over a million innocent people have been killed by the occupying forces yet you have the nerve t mention what Taliban do to women. What about the lives of your brothers and sisters?

The discussion is finished for you because you have nothing relevant to say on the matter expect that you are consistantly sticking up for western atrocities yet not once have you mentioned the fact that your millions of your Muslims brothers and sisters have been massacred and slaughtered and are being killed left right and centre every single day even as we speak.

What about the massive support of the media of Israel and the atrocities that the Jews have caused to our Palestianian brothers and sisters? You agree with all of their views and biased coverage? You think It is correct how they portray Israel towards Palestine?

Strangley all you have posted about is sticking up for western atrocities and trying to debunk what you call 'consipiracy theories' and apparently without even knowing Bangully you stuck up for his erroneous and heretical views in a thread started about by a brother on here on the banning of Banguly where strangley you came out to support him 'apparentely' without even knowing him. Very strange how you did this as one of your first posts in this forum.

I call on others to look at this users posts to see what im talking about as something does'nt make sense about him. So far 13 out of 14 of his posts are supporting western media and attacking Muslims about being suicide bombers and 'so called atrocities caused by Muslims across the world' Why has he not once mentioned the atrocities of America on Muslims?

There is something not quite right about this guy. His posts are not what a normal Muslim would post attacking his own Muslims calling them suicide bombers and that scholars stick up for suicide bombers as well as constantly sticking up for western media.

sabr*
01-14-2010, 06:08 PM
ب
سم الله الرحمن الرحيم

POSTED BY MODERATORS OF THE ISLAMIC BOARD:

Posting in the World Affairs Section
Ansar Al-'Adl Posting in the World Affairs Section - 05-16-2006

*No discussions on conspiracy theories will be allowed. Such conjecture benefits no one.

My original post only reiterated what the rules for posting in the World Affairs Section stated.

Muezzin
01-14-2010, 06:44 PM
Since conspiracy threads are not allowed in this forum, and since all discussion of the conspiracies raised seems to have been exhausted anyway, I have decided to close this thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.