/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Baby born with islamic scripture written on skin.

gabriel
01-06-2010, 06:37 AM
I'm sorry if someone has already posted something about this, but if no one did, then here goes.

If you search on google you can find more about him... his name is Ali Yakubov.

My father told me that he was watching the news (Arabic News) and they were talking about a baby boy in Russia was born and he had islamic lettering all over his body. Being the curious person that I am, i furthered my search to the internet and found this.. I was honestly in shock.
Subhanallah, this surely must be a sign from Allah (swt). pictures included.

Here is the link

http://muslimmedianetwork.com/mmn/?tag=ali-yakubov

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
01-12-2010, 08:56 AM
:sl:

any latest news of the baby ??

Shifaa
01-15-2010, 07:35 AM
Masha Allah, this is truely a miracle from Allah inviting people to chose only the religion of peace and truth.

glo
01-15-2010, 07:42 AM
The parents of nine-month-old Ali Yakubov claim the phenomenon began when the word Allah showed up on their son’s chin when he was a few weeks old, British newspapers report.

Other words then started appearing on other parts of his body, including his arms, legs and back, before mysteriously fading away, the parents claim.

“Ali always feels bad when it is happening — he cries and his temperature goes up,” his mother was quoted as saying.

“It’s impossible to hold him when it’s happening, his body is actively moving, so we put him into his cradle … it’s so hard to watch him suffering.”

The marks usually appear each week on a Monday and then again sometime between Thursday and Friday, she claims. Medics at the family’s town in Daghestan province, near Chechnya, are said to be baffled by Ali’s condition.
This is either an amazing miracle, or a very unpleasant hoax ...

I wonder, would Allah allow such a miracle, if it brings discomfort and pain to a small baby?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
01-15-2010, 07:46 AM
^you mean in the same way he supposedly allowed Jesus to be a human lamb, dragged and nailed to a cross to expiate for everyone else's sins after all, we can ask for forgiveness and worship God without such extremes, couldn't we Madam Glo!

cat eyes
01-15-2010, 05:44 PM
its not a hoax because the doctors could not find any answers to why this is happening and if you look close you can see that when it appears its almost like its properly engraved in the skin like how you would see your veins.

every time i read about this, i get a shiver down my spine i am feeling that judgement day is getting close

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.