PDA

View Full Version : Did I perform Magic unintentionally?



Samiun
01-06-2010, 10:35 AM
:sl: Brothers and sisters, how are you people today?

I had just notice that my life has gone to a full throttle(well most of it) to a not-so-good life. The very day I finished one of the most important exams when I was 12, I began to look into my friends.Selecting each and everyone of them as a "best friend" and I thought that it was too good to be true so I predicted that there will be a time when I will be not respected and will be treated like a homeless person and it was true(again, most of it).

Wait a minute... the magic, I forgot the magic part. Well I was 10 and it was during mid-year that my muslim friend showed me the method and trick of this magic.It's basically easy, you just tell your friends to do this/that stuff and the magic will work. It basically moves your right hand if I'm not mistaken. You have to ask for a volunteer and ask them to close their eyes and when you literally, LITERALLY pull the air as if it was a rope in front of their hands, and they would start MOVING!!!And when I move my invincible rope around their right hand would follow the direction of my invincible rope a.k.a. my right hand. Amazing no?Then soon it began to start an addiction, I tried it on almost everyone I knew including my brother which at that time was 13. He wasn't amazed when I done it to him and he said that nothing has happened, but in reality I could see his hand move. What did I actually do? Any thoughts??

By the way, my life has become ridiculously now and I feel that I have no close friends and I always try to be patient amongst the people in my class which likes to socialize(People who would their hands and poke on your body or disturbing you without any typical reason, I guess they do it for fun but come on!!Even girls like to do that now a days?I should have courage in myself and tell to that non-muslim girl about the muslim way of life)

Have a good day
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
01-06-2010, 11:00 AM
:wa:

I think you are confusing illusions, and the life of a teenager with black magic. What you are describing just sounds like an illusion. I've seen something similar before and as I recall the way to do it is by using another part of your body touch their body. Whatever it is you should know the difference between a regular magic trick and black magic.
Here is a rough guide:

Sleight of hand/optical illusion/psychological manipulation = Normal illusion.

Chicken blood/denouncing God/chanting/wearing masks/sacrificing virgins = Black magic.

As for life at school being tough... well at my school we used to punch each other on the arm as hard as we could for fun so count yourself lucky with the pokes. Don't worry though, it gets better... after 15 or so lol :D
Reply

Samiun
01-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Ferown
:wa:

I think you are confusing illusions, and the life of a teenager with black magic. What you are describing just sounds like an illusion. I've seen something similar before and as I recall the way to do it is by using another part of your body touch their body. Whatever it is you should know the difference between a regular magic trick and black magic.
Here is a rough guide:

Sleight of hand/optical illusion/psychological manipulation = Normal illusion.

Chicken blood/denouncing God/chanting/wearing masks/sacrificing virgins = Black magic.

As for life at school being tough... well at my school we used to punch each other on the arm as hard as we could for fun so count yourself lucky with the pokes. Don't worry though, it gets better... after 15 or so lol :D
:sl: Brother

Sorry to break this up to you brother, but punching each other for fun is just plain ignorant in my view, I was getting disturbed when people like to do these kind of stuff. Anyways, I'm not actually disturbed by the pokes but the fact that a non-Muslim girl is always poking me makes me feel uncomfortable. I know probably some of the facts that the contact between men and women is strict in Islam.

Back to the topic, that wasn't no illusion, I literally move my hand up and down and the volunteered person would move his right hand. That was no joke, no illusion what so ever. I disagree on it being a trick. Now that I remembered, when I tested it on my brother, I "modified" the magic so that the magic wouldn't work because at that particular moment I knew that magic was wrong. So when I did it to him it didn't work, so from that day on I stopped doing it. I was famous being a magician and my friend who taught me this magic always gets annoyed as he was the one that gave me that knowledge of magic
Reply

Dagless
01-06-2010, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by Nabiel
:sl: Brother

Sorry to break this up to you brother, but punching each other for fun is just plain ignorant in my view, I was getting disturbed when people like to do these kind of stuff. Anyways, I'm not actually disturbed by the pokes but the fact that a non-Muslim girl is always poking me makes me feel uncomfortable. I know probably some of the facts that the contact between men and women is strict in Islam.

Back to the topic, that wasn't no illusion, I literally move my hand up and down and the volunteered person would move his right hand. That was no joke, no illusion what so ever. I disagree on it being a trick. Now that I remembered, when I tested it on my brother, I "modified" the magic so that the magic wouldn't work because at that particular moment I knew that magic was wrong. So when I did it to him it didn't work, so from that day on I stopped doing it. I was famous being a magician and my friend who taught me this magic always gets annoyed as he was the one that gave me that knowledge of magic
You don't have to tell me its ignorant, I'm much older than you :) I just know the kind of stuff kids do, and as teenagers you've got a lot of stuff coming which is filled with ignorance.

Yes I understood that his hand literally moved. As I mentioned; this type of trick (and ones where you can make people feel something behind their back or stop walking at a given moment etc.) can be done through normal means.

The only way someone here can tell you for certain if this was a trick or more is if you say roughly how you did it (maybe not the key details if you don't want to ruin the trick) but the important parts, ie. you could leave out "I had to touch the person here at this time" from your description, but you might want to leave in something like "I called upon satan and offered a sacrifice".

Telling us the end result does not help. You need to say specifically why you think it is black magic. I might not be able to answer even if you tell me but I know there are some very knowledgeable people on here regarding such matters.

Edit: I just thought of something else which makes this thread interesting. Can you ever commit a sin if it is unintentional? I thought intention is what makes the sin "sinful". Usually if you do something wrong but do not know it is a sin you are not held liable until after the point you learn it is a sin (within reason of course, ie. you can't keep putting off acquiring knowledge because you are scared it might stop you doing something you like).
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Samiun
01-06-2010, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by Ferown
You don't have to tell me its ignorant, I'm much older than you :) I just know the kind of stuff kids do, and as teenagers you've got a lot of stuff coming which is filled with ignorance.

Yes I understood that his hand literally moved. As I mentioned this type of trick (and ones when you can make people feel something behind their back or stop walking at a given moment etc.) can be done through normal means.

The only way someone here can tell you for certain if this was a trick or more is if you say roughly how you did it (maybe not the key details if you don't want to ruin the trick) but the important parts, ie. you could leave out "I had to touch the person here at this time" from your description, but you might want to leave in something like "I called upon satan and offered a sacrifice".

Telling us the end result does not help. You need to say specifically why you think it is black magic. I might not be able to answer even if you tell me but I know there are some very knowledgeable people on here regarding such matters.
Well it's like taking the crucio magic from Harry Potter and bring it out to life except there's no pain in it. You're actually forcing to move their hands against their will and I can't even do normal tricks during those days/current.

METHOD OF MAGIC(NOT IN DETAIL)
Ok first, you don't say anything like the devil-like rituals. Second, you have to ask you're volunteered person to say "Bla bla not gonna tell you :O" inside their hearts. Third, they will close their eyes and you will try to pull their hands as if there was a invincible rope in front of their right hand but there is clearly none.If you pull you're invincible rope and bring it to the right, the volunteers right hand will move to the right.I have no tricks in this what so ever because I am a clearly a bad magician since I had tried 99times without success
Reply

Dagless
01-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by Nabiel
Well it's like taking the crucio magic from Harry Potter and bring it out to life except there's no pain in it. You're actually forcing to move their hands against their will and I can't even do normal tricks during those days/current.

METHOD OF MAGIC(NOT IN DETAIL)
Ok first, you don't say anything like the devil-like rituals. Second, you have to ask you're volunteered person to say "Bla bla not gonna tell you :O" inside their hearts. Third, they will close their eyes and you will try to pull their hands as if there was a invincible rope in front of their right hand but there is clearly none.If you pull you're invincible rope and bring it to the right, the volunteers right hand will move to the right.I have no tricks in this what so ever because I am a clearly a bad magician since I had tried 99times without success
You should have just typed what to say because if you are telling the person what to say technically anyone you do the trick with will then know how to do the trick lol.
If you are asking them to say a normal English sentence like "I will not move my hand" etc. then *in my opinion* its not black magic. If it works once in 99 times then its not much of a trick either :p You'll get better odds by predicting dice throws ;)
Reply

cat eyes
01-07-2010, 09:01 PM
thats not magic! do u even know what magic is??
Reply

$tranger
01-07-2010, 09:08 PM
lool

thats not magic yaar! its just a psychology trick.
u ask the person to press hard against the wall with their hand/wrist for a while and then they let go it will start goin up by 'itself'.

Cos the poor dude has been pressin against the wall for so long the wrist/hand just 'wants to go up' when notin is stoppin it
Reply

Samiun
01-08-2010, 10:33 AM
What is wrong with ALL of you...

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HIS/HER HAND WHILE DOING THE "MAGIC". WHEN I PULL I REPEAT, "PULL" AN INVINCIBLE ROPE OUT IN THE AIR THE HAND JUST MOVES!!!. WHY CANT PEOPLE GET IT? I CAN MOVE THE HAND WHENEVER I WANT TO AND THAT IS TRUTHFULLY MAGIC. GRAHHHHH...

AND!! FOR YOUR INFORMATION THEY ARE OUT IN THE OPEN, NO WALLS NO NOTHING. I MOVED THE HAND I DID! IT WASN'T STAGE OR WHATSOEVER AND I HAVE WITNESSES ALL OVER THE PLACE.

well if people still won't believe me I'd have to face a fact that "Magic" is a complicated subject and not to be used around people that much
Reply

- IqRa -
01-08-2010, 10:52 AM
I think that's well kool.
Reply

AlHoda
01-08-2010, 11:22 AM
:sl:

I don't know wheter it is magic or not, but may Allah help you in your rough times. I kinda feel the same way in uni.

:wa:
Reply

Samiun
01-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by Confus1on
I think that's well kool.
Doing magic isn't cool and you should know it
Reply

Dagless
01-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by Nabiel
Doing magic isn't cool and you should know it
If you want to know for sure stop shouting at people and just post exactly what was said. If you want to waste time and not be certain; continue as you are :exhausted
Reply

Samiun
01-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Originally Posted by Ferown
If you want to know for sure stop shouting and people and just post exactly what was said. If you want to waste time and not be certain; continue as you are :exhausted
Sorry, I got a little carried away. People think magic is a joke ;D;D
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 03:02 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 03:54 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 06:19 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!