/* */

PDA

View Full Version : SweetCherryPie

SweetCherryPie
01-06-2010, 12:06 PM
:sl:

Hi everyone! How are you all doing?

I'm new here, as you can tell. I hail from Malaysia. I chose this username because I love pies! Cherry, strawberry, blueberry, chocolate ... you name it, I love it ... except durian pies +o(. Don't get me wrong, I eat durian (those pointy fruit with kinda gross smell - for some, anyway :embarrass), but when it is processed ... I can't take it. Same goes with dates, I only eat it as it is rather than when it's baked into a cake ... okay, enough about that.

I come from a family of 6. Well, it used to be 6. My mother passed away 2 years ago and now there are only 5 of us. I have 3 older brothers - married to wonderful women and my father hasn't remarried. I'm not married nor have I been married before.

I love playing Scrabble, I play sports - whenever I have the time and hit the gym to keep myself fit. Oh back to Scrabble, I love board games esp word puzzles. Awesome blossom!

That's about it ... if there is any Qs, please do not hesitate to ask ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
01-06-2010, 12:09 PM
mashallah u hit the gym? that very good!

welcome to LI

'Abdul Rahmaan
01-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Welcome sister! Glad to have you here. :)

Raaina
01-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Welcome sister, I loved your first post - a great introduction! :)
Where abouts are you located?

I look forward to reading your posts :)

Ps. I love Cherries to ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SweetCherryPie
01-06-2010, 12:42 PM
Thanks, everyone :)

I'm located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Brilliant city but it would be nice to get away from the busy city, sometimes :p

Oh fresh cherries - awesome!!

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
mashallah u hit the gym? that very good!

welcome to LI
Yes, I do. I used to have breathing problem so I was told by my doctor to do some exercises and they have helped :)

ژاله
01-06-2010, 02:54 PM
welcome to LI sweetcherrypie :)
hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

SweetCherryPie
01-06-2010, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
welcome to LI sweetcherrypie :)
hope you enjoy your stay here. :D
Thank you, Malaak.

I am good ... for now :D

I would like to ask though - what are the reputation points for? :embarrass

zakirs
01-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Welcome to IB sister,

Thank you for long and detailed introduction :).

SweetCherryPie
01-06-2010, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs
Welcome to IB sister,

Thank you for long and detailed introduction :).
You call that long?!

Wow, then you should see what I wrote on the "Have you watched anyone die" or something to that extent!

Oh and you're welcome :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-06-2010, 04:00 PM
:w: :D

Welcome to the forum sis. I love your nick. Now I know for sure you must be just as sweet :statisfie

See you around :)

AlHoda
01-06-2010, 04:03 PM
Hi, welcome on this benificial forum, I hope you have a nice time. :)
:wa:

Donia
01-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Alaikum asalaam, sis.

Welcome to the forum. Nice introduction post. :)
What kind of sports do you like?

SweetCherryPie
01-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Thank you, Light of Heaven - love the username! Haha ... careful, you might have said that too soon. I can be pretty blunt at times ... :P

Thank you, AlHoda. Everyone has been kind thus far and I am liking this website :)

Wsalam, Donia. I play tennis, volleyball, netball and I play paintball at times as well. I swim every 2 days but at the moment, I am unable to do any vigourous sport as I just underwent a minor surgery.

Do any of you play sports?

Misz_Muslimah
01-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Have a great stay :)

SweetCherryPie
01-06-2010, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah
Have a great stay :)
Thank you :)

Misz_Muslimah
01-06-2010, 05:06 PM
^ Its okay sis :)

Insaanah
01-06-2010, 06:53 PM

A very warm welcome to you sister :)

Hope you fiind the forum beneficial, learn lots and have fun!

Hayaa
01-06-2010, 06:56 PM
^^ Welcome to the forum sis- you seem like a fun person. I look forward to getting to know you. :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-06-2010, 06:59 PM
Aslamu-alaykum..
Welcome to this GEEKY :D forum.. you seem like a very fun Sistah MashaAllaah.. I like chocolate everything :D.. everything i eat has to have chocolate lol..
Sorry to hear about your Mother, Indeed Insha`Allaah she is in Jannah..Indeed..
Nice to hear about your wonderful Family also MashaAllaah. :)

and wow your from Malaysia Masha`Allaah :).. the only question i have is.. ermm Nothing :-p.. OO and i also come from a family of 6. aswell :D..

And Enjoy your Wonderful Geeky stay on this Wonderful geeky Forum and learn lots Insha`Allaah :D :) Wa alaaykum Salaaam

Hamza Asadullah
01-06-2010, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SweetCherryPie

Hi everyone! How are you all doing?

I'm new here, as you can tell. I hail from Malaysia. I chose this username because I love pies! Cherry, strawberry, blueberry, chocolate ... you name it, I love it ... except durian pies +o(. Don't get me wrong, I eat durian (those pointy fruit with kinda gross smell - for some, anyway :embarrass), but when it is processed ... I can't take it. Same goes with dates, I only eat it as it is rather than when it's baked into a cake ... okay, enough about that.

I come from a family of 6. Well, it used to be 6. My mother passed away 2 years ago and now there are only 5 of us. I have 3 older brothers - married to wonderful women and my father hasn't remarried. I'm not married nor have I been married before.

I love playing Scrabble, I play sports - whenever I have the time and hit the gym to keep myself fit. Oh back to Scrabble, I love board games esp word puzzles. Awesome blossom!

That's about it ... if there is any Qs, please do not hesitate to ask ;D
Wa Alaikum Asaalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wabarakaatahu,

I apologise i forgot to welcome you for you are most welcome here. My cousin lives in Malaysia near the capital, i can't quite remember the name but he tells me it is a beautiful country. I am very sorry about your dear mother may Allah give her Jannatul Firdaus.

Please feel free to participate as much as you can and don't ever hesitate to ask us any questions at all for we are here for you and each other.

If you need any help with anything at all then we are all here to help as best we can inshallah.

May your stay here be a fruitful and prosperous one. Ameen

Soulja Girl
01-06-2010, 08:28 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Welcome to this GEEKY :D forum
^I don't remember it to be geeky? :><:

Anyway, welcome to LI sis, hope ya have a fab tiimeee here! =] x

Rabi'ya
01-06-2010, 08:34 PM

welcome to Li. What a lovely intro post. I hope to see some more of your posts soon inshallah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-06-2010, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

^I don't remember it to be geeky? :><:

Anyway, welcome to LI sis, hope ya have a fab tiimeee here! =] x

Lol sorry, if i said anything badd forgive me InshaAllaah.. i didnt mean it in a harmful or bad way, but happy and cheerful InshaAllaah :D..:embarrass

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-07-2010, 12:15 AM
Thank you, Light of Heaven - love the username! Haha ... careful, you might have said that too soon. I can be pretty blunt at times ... :P

Thank you sis lol :wub:

Well blunt is good, depending on what you say of course :p

syilla
01-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Welcome welcome welcome... and have a beneficial stay :D

Love your introduction!!!!

p/s:- I'm having this idea of asking the Malaysian to come and hijack this forum...hmm... :p

SweetCherryPie
01-07-2010, 04:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
Welcome welcome welcome... and have a beneficial stay :D

Love your introduction!!!!

p/s:- I'm having this idea of asking the Malaysian to come and hijack this forum...hmm... :p
Lol - I see that there is a few Malaysians here! Awesome blossom!

Thank you ALL for your lovely responses and thus far, minus a hiccups, it has been pleasant around here.

I've seen far more geekier forum :P (does that make me a geek seeing that I am a member of the other forum?! :embarrass:D) and it's okay, I might fit in nicely here!

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Rafeeq
01-07-2010, 07:22 AM
Welcome to IB

Ramadhan
01-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Selamat Datang di Forum LI/IB, sis Sweetcheerypie!

Mudah-mudahan dengan bergabungnya anda di forum ini akan membawa manfaat, dan muah-mudahan selalu kerasan dalam lingkungan persaudaraan disini :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-09-2010, 01:33 PM
Lol - I see that there is a few Malaysians here! Awesome blossom!

Thank you ALL for your lovely responses and thus far, minus a hiccups, it has been pleasant around here.

I've seen far more geekier forum :P (does that make me a geek seeing that I am a member of the other forum?! :embarrass:D) and it's okay, I might fit in nicely here!

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Lol;D.. suree it makes you a geek if you like sis:p:embarrass

Fטлку
01-09-2010, 03:14 PM
Hello SweetCherryPie! :D
Welcome to the Forum! :statisfie
PS, I'm liking you already ;D you're full of energy and a total cutie pie :p

SweetCherryPie
01-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Rafeeq, thanks for the welcome :)

Naidamar, terima kasih. Mudah-mudahan begitu jadinya. Saya ngak bisa berbahasa Melayu ataupun Indonesia (although I am somewhat part Indonesian - paternal grandfather married one), saya lebih bisa berbahasa Inggeris. It's good to know that I can somewhat speak a bit of both here on this forum!

Muslim World 12, are you ... actually ... calling me a ... GEEK!??! Ggrrr ... hmmm ... since you're here and well, my senior .. that makes you ... a super GEEK? ;D Just kidding! It's all good :p

format_quote Originally Posted by Fטлку
Hello SweetCherryPie! :D
Welcome to the Forum! :statisfie
PS, I'm liking you already ;D you're full of energy and a total cutie pie :p
Hey Funky! Thanks :) Lol - good to know at least a few are liking me already .. wait till I unleash the dark side of me ... okay, okay .. I kid. There's no dark side of me .... (or is there?! ;D).

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-10-2010, 06:28 PM
^^^ :-p...Lol naah your a geek if you wanna bee :-p, i call people geeky when im all geeked up LOL. dont mind my weirdness, it happens i guess : |. hope it dont make you upset lol sorry :(

SweetCherryPie
01-10-2010, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
^^^ :-p...Lol naah your a geek if you wanna bee :-p, i call people geeky when im all geeked up LOL. dont mind my weirdness, it happens i guess : |. hope it dont make you upset lol sorry :(
Lol! Please do not apologise, I am not offended or upset at all! I'm a laidback person ... so no worries :)

I totally get what you mean, I get all weirded out sometimes and call people weird :P

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Lol sis, thankss, You geek
I can seriously say a lot of weird stuff, i guess its just my way of having fun or maybe talking who knows : \ lol Khayr InshaAllaah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!