/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The terrible massacre and atrocities of America

Hamza Asadullah
01-06-2010, 08:50 PM
The following is just a partial list of atrocities, massacres, murders, and injuries in recent history for which the United Sates is responsible:

• 3,000,000 Vietnamese murdered over the course of about 30 years of US aggression.

• Well over 300,000 Japanese were massacred when the US raided Tokyo and dropped nuclear bombs on the urban civilian areas of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

• 600,000 civilians were killed in Cambodia by US bombing between 1969 and 1975.

• Over 500,000 people were killed in Laos when America subjected civilians to "secret bombing" from 1964 to 1973, dropping over two million tons of bombs on the country. Over one fourth of the population also became refugees.

• 100,000 people were murdered in South Korea prior to the Korean War by a brutal repression supported by US forces in 1945. This includes between 30,000 and 40,000 killed during the suppression of a peasant revolt on Cheju Island.

• Up to 4,500,000 Koreans were killed from 1951 to 1953 during America’s massive slaughter in the Korean War.

• 200,000 were murdered when the Philippines were conquered by American forces. (This took place just over 100 years ago.)

• 23,000 people were slaughtered in Taiwan by US-backed, trained, equipped, and funded forces (Chiang’s Nationalist Army) during the late 1940s.

• 700,000 Indonesians (mostly landless peasants) were murdered in 1965 when the US armed and supported General Suharto.

• 200,000 were slaughtered in East Timor in 1975 by General Suharto with US support.

• 750,000 civilians were driven from their homes in East Timor by Indonesian forces in 1999 and 10,000 were killed.

• Over 1,700,000 Iraqis have been killed by US bombings and sanctions, mostly women and children.

• Over 1,000,000 lives were lost during the Iran-Iraq War in the 1980s in which the US used direct force and supported Hussein and Iraq.

• 35,000 Kurds were killed, 3,500 villages were destroyed, and between 2,000,000 and 3,000,000 became homeless as a result of aggression by Turkey with US arming and training in the 1990s.

• Over 1,000,000 people were killed in Afghanistan’s civil war from 1979 to 1992, backed by US CIA support for Taliban to take power.

• 45,000 people were killed in South Lebanon since 1982 by Israel, always armed and supported by the US

• Thousands have been killed in Palestine and millions (in both Palestine and Lebanon) were made refugees by US-backed Israel.

• Over 150,000 were killed in Greece when America advised, equipped, and financed violent interventions in the late 1940s and late 1960s.

• Over 75,000 civilians were killed and over one million refugees were created in El Salvador from 1980 to 1994 when the US intensely supported the efforts of a brutal regime and its death squads to eliminate a popular uprising.

• 40,000 civilians were killed by the US-backed National Guard in Nicaragua over the course of almost 50 years.

• 30,000 lives were killed by the US contras in Nicaragua from 1979 to 1989.

• 200,000 Guatemalans were slaughtered from 1960-1990s by a military apparatus trained, armed, funded, and assisted by America.

• Over 35,000 Colombian civilians have been killed during the US-supported Colombian war against left-wing rebels.

• More than 4,000 innocent civilians were killed in Panama during the US invasion in 1989.

• Hundreds of thousands were killed by US direct and indirect interventions in Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, Peru, and Argentina from the mid 60s through the 80s.

• 50,000 Haitians were killed when the US military destroyed a peasant uprising in 1915.

• Between 4,000 and 5,000 Haitians were killed in the early 1990s by US-established forces.

• Thousands were killed in the Dominican Republic during the 1960s when US and Dominican troops crushed a pro-Bosch rebellion.

• Over 3,000 were killed and countless others injured by US interventions in Cuba.

• Hundreds were killed or injured when the US invaded Grenada in 1983.

• Over 50,000 Somalians were killed between 1978 and 1990 by US-supported Siad Barre.

• Up to 10,000 more Somalians were killed directly by US troops during America’s "humanitarian mission" in 1993.

• In the US-supported Rwandan genocide, an estimated 800,000 people were killed in just 100 days in 1994.

• Over 300,000 were killed and 80,000 were crippled in Angola from a US-supported civil war.

• Tens of thousands were killed and up to 200,000 were tortured in Chad by Hissen Habre with US support during the 1980’s.

• Over 1,000,000 were killed during Mozambique’s civil war (1980-1992), in which the brutally violent RENAMO forces were supported by the US

• 1,500,000 were killed between 1980 and 1988 in southern Africa by the US-armed South Africa.

• Thousands of people in Pacific islands, Puerto Rico, Utah, California, Nevada, Washington, New Mexico, and various other places have been killed, infected, or harmed as a result of US weapon experiments (especially nuclear weapons and weapons using depleted uranium).

• Hundreds of civil rights activists have been beaten, tortured, framed, and killed in the US by government agencies in recent history.

• Hundreds of Black Panther supporters and American Indians were framed, beaten, or murdered by the FBI and its cohorts in the late 60’s and early 70’s.

• Over 1,200 immigrants and citizens in America (mostly of Arab decent) were detained after September 11, 2001, without evidence of law-breaking or terrorist activity.

• Millions have been killed during America’s recent "War on Terror."

• Over 2,500 US soldiers and one million Iraqi civilians have perished since George W’s recent invasion of Iraq.

NOTE: These numbers are quite liberal, the numbers are likely to be much more!

Source: http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/8-21-2006-106226.asp

Every year add hundreds of thousands more innocent lives to the total! To them it seems human lives are just like chess pieces in a game and have no significance. They will stop at nothing until they achieve what they originally set out for- World domination!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
01-07-2010, 02:07 AM
so who's the world's biggest terrorist state now?

Insecured soul
01-07-2010, 02:32 AM
countless killed.....

format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
i wonder

ardianto
01-07-2010, 05:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
:sl:

Thank for the article brother. But I see some points need correction.

• 700,000 Indonesians (mostly landless peasants) were murdered in 1965 when the US armed and supported General Suharto.
That is the lowest estimation. Other version say more than one million. But actually those victims were communists from Indonesian communist party (PKI). They killed when Indonesian Military, civilian Muslim task force (BanSer) from Indonesian biggest Muslim organization Nahdlatul Ulama (NU), and people launched communist cleansing campaign after PKI kidnapped and Killed six army generals. And actually this was a revenge attack. Before this counterattack, PKI frequently attacked Ulama and Muslims activist -mainly from NU- attack masjids and madrassa in village area. There were many Muslims and military soldiers that have been killed by atheist PKI.

• 200,000 were slaughtered in East Timor in 1975 by General Suharto with US support.
This was claim from Timorese Bishop Belo. But this number of victims is too high or even impossible.

• 750,000 civilians were driven from their homes in East Timor by Indonesian forces in 1999 and 10,000 were killed.
In 1999 President B.J Habibie gave East Timor province an option to make referendum. Pro-liberty Timorese won the referendum and later establish an independent country. Resident from other Indonesian provinces decided to leave Timor and back to their home in other provinces because all of Indonesian government institution must move from Timor, and there was no safety guarantee if Indonesians still live in East Timor. A number of pro-Indonesian militias also left Timor and moved to Indonesia. So, how can the writer say they driven by Indonesian forces ?. And about 10,000 were killed, that just a claim.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
01-07-2010, 05:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto

That is the lowest estimation. Other version say more than one million. But actually those victims were communists from Indonesian communist party (PKI). They killed when Indonesian Military, civilian Muslim task force (BanSer) from Indonesian biggest Muslim organization Nahdlatul Ulama (NU), and people launched communist cleansing campaign after PKI kidnapped and Killed six army generals. And actually this was a revenge attack. Before this counterattack, PKI frequently attacked Ulama and Muslims activist -mainly from NU- attack masjids and madrassa in village area. There were many Muslims and military soldiers that have been killed by atheist PKI.

This was claim from Timorese Bishop Belo. But this number of victims is too high or even impossible.

In 1999 President B.J Habibie gave East Timor province an option to make referendum. Pro-liberty Timorese won the referendum and later establish an independent country. Resident from other Indonesian provinces decided to leave Timor and back to their home in other provinces because all of Indonesian government institution must move from Timor, and there was no safety guarantee if Indonesians still live in East Timor. A number of pro-Indonesian militias also left Timor and moved to Indonesia. So, how can the writer say they driven by Indonesian forces ?. And about 10,000 were killed, that just a claim.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, brother wherever there are massacres then there is usually involvement by the west.

According to the website below more than 800,000 died by the hands of Suharto, only Allah knows exactley how many.

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/dictat.html

US trained butchers of Timor

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/1999...sia.easttimor1

A Quarter Century of U.S. Support for Occupation

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB174/index.htm

US support for Indonesia

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/US...cide_Odon.html

ardianto
01-07-2010, 06:44 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, brother wherever there are massacres then there is usually involvement by the west.

According to the website below more than 800,000 died by the hands of Suharto, only Allah knows exactley how many.

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/dictat.html

US trained butchers of Timor

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/1999...sia.easttimor1

A Quarter Century of U.S. Support for Occupation

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB174/index.htm

US support for Indonesia

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/US...cide_Odon.html
Assalamualaikum Wr,Wb.

A number of Indonesian military officers/soldiers were trained by U.S. That;s true. But it's incorrect if some people say Indonesia is American's puppet.

About invasion to East Timor. That's right if Indonesian government was supported by U.S and their Allies. But U.S and their allies stop their support and turned into support for East Timor independence, few year after East Timor was invaded. According to Bishop Belo, 200,000 Catholics and non-Muslims East Timorese people were disappeared after Indonesian force (that dominated by Muslims) came to East Timor. But there is no proof for this claim. Brother Hamza, this was an anti-Islam propaganda.

About Papua. Honestly, I often thinking if Indonesian government treat Papuan very bad and unfair, and I understand if they want to establish their own country. Also, there is an American gold mining company in Papua namen Freeport mc Moran inc. And I also wonder why Indonesia military and police look like work for Freeport.

Ramadhan
01-07-2010, 07:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto

True.
This does not change the fact that the US government had a hand in creating political and social turmoil in Indonesia during 1960s when they were afraid that Indonesia would go totally communist as Indonesia then was fully democratic and even allowed communist political party and social groups to exist.
And it has been proven through recently declassified information from Pentagon and CIA that the US government was active in providing Suharto and his men political, financial, technical, and military support to carry out the killing spree.

Before they left Timor, the military and their militia groups went on killing spree and destroyed much facilities. The military also murdered a person who was very very dear to me.

ardianto
01-07-2010, 10:29 AM

Before they left Timor, the military and their militia groups went on killing spree and destroyed much facilities. The military also murdered a person who was very very dear to me.
True. I am really sorry to hear it.
But this 'kill and destroy' action was not under the command of U.S.

In my posts above I only want to say if invasion to East Timor was responsibility of Indonesian govt. Although U.S govt urged Indonesian govt to invade East Timor, Soeharto can deny this request. But he didn't deny it.

aadil77
01-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Thats more dead than whole of the holocaust, by the great protectors of the Earth the US of A

Muhseen
01-07-2010, 01:05 PM
U.S is a shameless country.

tango92
01-07-2010, 01:25 PM
my dad always tells me how these people are exactly the same as those of the pre islamic maccans.

cat eyes
01-07-2010, 03:54 PM
and the ignorance of some muslims who say we are proud to be american what is there to be proud of.. look at the state of your government and your own people

MSalman
01-07-2010, 06:30 PM
what, you still don't know, tell me you are joking. obviously, the Muzlims who bomb and want to kill every infidel in the name of Ala to get houris. Whereas we want to liberalize your women, establish demoracy in your country so that everyone is equal under law and barbaric Islamic practices are eradicated. And if in the process millions of Muslims are killed then it is just a war collateral (end justifies the mean) and well some Muslims deserve to die.

AlHoda
01-07-2010, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamiclife
what, you still don't know, tell me you are joking. obviously, the Muzlims who bomb and want to kill every infidel in the name of Ala to get houris. Whereas we want to liberalize your women, establish demoracy in your country so that everyone is equal under law and barbaric Islamic practices are eradicated. And if in the process millions of Muslims are killed then it is just a war collateral (end justifies the mean) and well some Muslims deserve to die.
:sl: Are you anwsering this in a sarcastic way?:exhausted Because I don't understand how you as a muslim could say such things.:hmm:

aadil77
01-07-2010, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda
:sl: Are you anwsering this in a sarcastic way?:exhausted Because I don't understand how you as a muslim could say such things.:hmm:
yes he's being sarcastic sis lol

Ramadhan
01-08-2010, 03:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamiclife
:skeleton:

;D ;D ;D

Italianguy
01-08-2010, 04:12 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmm, Interesting.....:hmm:

you forgot Italians, As we were here as slaves before anyone else, then Irish and so on....over 200,000 Italians were slaughterd when they arrived at the US shoreline to go through Ellis Island. Did you know that? They would be beaten and thrown of "Cargo ships" on the way to America while alive!:heated: because they said they were slowing down the ships because of to much weight:raging:

Then they would take the women from there husbands and force them to be prostitutes and or torure and kill them.....:heated:

My great grandfather said he saw men taking Italian babies suspected to be sick and smashed against the side of a tree or building:raging::raging::raging:

So, as much as i hear this cry baby BS about feel sorry for us, from everyone, give it a rest! Did you have to watch as your grand mother was pushed over in a street and kicked like my mother did, because she was walking to close to a rich American man? They said she was a greaseball, dirty *****, WOP Guinei, and should be used as a floor mat!!!!!!!!!!!:raging::raging::raging:

I'm sorryimsad just a little heated.

God save us from this wreched place.Ameen

Hamza Asadullah
01-08-2010, 06:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy

you forgot Italians, As we were here as slaves before anyone else, then Irish and so on....over 200,000 Italians were slaughterd when they arrived at the US shoreline to go through Ellis Island. Did you know that? They would be beaten and thrown of "Cargo ships" on the way to America while alive!:heated: because they said they were slowing down the ships because of to much weight:raging:

Then they would take the women from there husbands and force them to be prostitutes and or torure and kill them.....:heated:

My great grandfather said he saw men taking Italian babies suspected to be sick and smashed against the side of a tree or building:raging::raging::raging:

So, as much as i hear this cry baby BS about feel sorry for us, from everyone, give it a rest! Did you have to watch as your grand mother was pushed over in a street and kicked like my mother did, because she was walking to close to a rich American man? They said she was a greaseball, dirty *****, WOP Guinei, and should be used as a floor mat!!!!!!!!!!!:raging::raging::raging:

My friend countless people have suffered and are still suffering directly or indirectly at the hands of the Americans. There may not be justice in this world but on the day of judgement there will certainly be recompanse for every sin committed towards every soul!

" But how (will they fare) when we gather them together against a day about which there is no doubt, and each soul will be paid out just what it has earned, without (favour or) injustice?

Quran Surah 3 Verse 25

"And the Book (of Deeds) will be placed (before you); and thou wilt see the sinful in great terror because of what is (recorded) therein; they will say, "Ah! woe to us! what a Book is this! It leaves out nothing small or great, but takes account thereof!" They will find all that they did, placed before them: And not one will thy Lord treat with injustice.

Quran Surah 18 Verse 49

Italianguy
01-08-2010, 03:54 PM
My friend countless people have suffered and are still suffering directly or indirectly at the hands of the Americans. There may not be justice in this world but on the day of judgement there will certainly be recompanse for every sin committed towards every soul!

" But how (will they fare) when we gather them together against a day about which there is no doubt, and each soul will be paid out just what it has earned, without (favour or) injustice?

Quran Surah 3 Verse 25

"And the Book (of Deeds) will be placed (before you); and thou wilt see the sinful in great terror because of what is (recorded) therein; they will say, "Ah! woe to us! what a Book is this! It leaves out nothing small or great, but takes account thereof!" They will find all that they did, placed before them: And not one will thy Lord treat with injustice.

Quran Surah 18 Verse 49
Your right, i shouldn't have written thatimsad. It is all up to God anyway.

cat eyes
01-08-2010, 04:21 PM

yes its true :) all those things happened. very sad. there is lot of irish in america to:) ive been meaning to trace what happened with my ancestors to was always interested in it. but my surname is not an irish name weirdly it is an old german name. my dad said why u want to trace your ancestors he got really protective about it ;D i wonder y

Italianguy
01-08-2010, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
yes its true :) all those things happened. very sad. there is lot of irish in america to:) ive been meaning to trace what happened with my ancestors to was always interested in it. but my surname is not an irish name weirdly it is an old german name. my dad said why u want to trace your ancestors he got really protective about it ;D i wonder y
Well...sometimes we have members f our families in history that may have done something....lets just say....less than honorable. And heis just trying to protect you from it.

Example...I shouldn't say this...but... my great grandfather was a pirate and a rum runner.

cat eyes
01-08-2010, 04:46 PM
Well...sometimes we have members f our families in history that may have done something....lets just say....less than honorable. And heis just trying to protect you from it.

Example...I shouldn't say this...but... my great grandfather was a pirate and a rum runner.
lol how u found that out. :p who knows thats what i thought maybe he is trying to hide something but its not gona stop me:p

Italianguy
01-08-2010, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
lol how u found that out. :p who knows thats what i thought maybe he is trying to hide something but its not gona stop me:p
I have done a family tree as well as most of my family knows our history. Some of that history is not so honorable, as I mentioned in the example before. My great grandfather did not take pride in what he did, but at that time there wasn't a whole lot of employment opportunitues here in USA for immagrantsimsad, of any descent.

Your family member may not be hiding anything from you. He may be protecting you. Just ask calmly, most of our older generation is willing and eager to tell their history. Some just don't say anything because they are afriad, and or maybe don't want to tell someone whom isn't genuinly interested.

Hope that helps.

God be with our elders.Amen

PersiaBeFree
01-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Those are big numbers, and even one death is the loss of a world.

But in modern times, those big numbers are small.

Consider the following, which reflect much of WHY the US has done what it has done (e.g., sponsored primitive, murderous, but anti-communist regimes--and I'm not saying that was the right thing to do):

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/DBG.TAB1.2.GIF.

Remember to add 3 zeros after each number.

So we should be sophisticated in our understanding of the world we live in.

KAding
01-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Sorry, this list cannot be taken seriously. I mean, stuff like blaming the US for the Rwandan genocide is just too much. Making the US 'responsible' for all the killing in all kinds or wars in which they were not involved is just not credible. In the end the responsibility lies with those that do the actual fighting. Yes, the US often supported one side over the other, but that was usually in civil wars that were already in progress and started by other parties.

One could easily make a more credible list and still get a fairly substantial body count. No need to start making things up or making ridiculous connections.

MSalman
01-10-2010, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda
:sl: Are you anwsering this in a sarcastic way?:exhausted
:wa:

sometime humour is not a bad thing sister

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.