what do you think of islam4uk?

comments comments :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
catalzzy
01-11-2010, 06:45 AM
:(... no comments???

Raaina
01-11-2010, 08:57 AM
I've not really heard of him up until he annouced his march.
I heard yesterday he was on his way down to Wooton but he got stopped by police for his own protection.

I feel he has the right to freedom of speech, I think his planned march through Wooton was a bit untasteful and he did it to get media attention, which worked.

What do you think of Islam4UK?

catalzzy
01-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Hmm,

I think i agree too, as i feel that people dosent want to hear the truth on what it is happening out there because they are likely to be materialistic perhaps?

They indeed got media attention which muslims in the uk are more than impressed and the non-muslims got relieved that the march is off.

2010 is surely gonna be very eventful.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Supreme
01-11-2010, 04:51 PM
It got called off. I'd say how humiliating for Choudary, but he's had his fair share of humiliations in the past, so this must be the usual for him. We may as well assume that any future event that Islam4uk announces isn't actually going to take place.

Raaina
01-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Surely it wasn't going to go ahead because he never got permission to march. But then I heard you don't need permission if you are just going to hold a static protest.

I see the EDL football hooligans still managed to turn up.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.