/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need dua first day of school

syilla
01-07-2010, 01:58 AM
:salamext:

I humbly request for dua :phew

Last monday it was my son's first day of school, my daughter too (baby learning centre ;D:exhausted)...and first day for me to iron my son's uniform, cook his lunch early in the morning :hmm:, to wash his shoes every week, to prepare his books every night, to give him worksheets every night, to make sure he wakes up early for salah and to give multivitamins and egg yolk everyday to my children :hiding:

I need dua so that everything went well and smooth, and May Allah make it easy for me and my husband daily routines, May Allah grant success for my children in this world and hereafter. And May my family showered with lots of love and cares.

Jazakallah khayr in advance... and InshaAllah i'll rep everyone of you ;D :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
01-07-2010, 02:07 AM
Sounds like fun to me.

May Allah Ta'ala make it an easy, successful, and enjoyable journey for you, Ukhti!

Cabdullahi
01-07-2010, 02:22 AM
just to add to what our brother pinky has just said

Inshallah everything goes well ameen , you remind me of my mum i always wanted jam spread but she always gave me the healthy smelly eggy sandwiches and the fruits i never had

i guess she wanted me to become strong so that i can beat the bullies :cry:

syilla
01-07-2010, 04:53 AM
Jazakallah khayr for your duas... i really appreciate it.

May Allah make your parents be proud and happy with both of your success in this world and the hereafter. :) :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.