/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are Limited users now able to send private messages ?

Predator
01-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Are Limited users now able to send private messages ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
01-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Yes, only to staff members.

Predator
01-08-2010, 11:56 AM
I am not a staff member but recieved quite PMs from a member who had not made a single post on the forum, how did that happen ?

Danah
01-08-2010, 02:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Airforce
I am not a staff member but recieved quite PMs from a member who had not made a single post on the forum, how did that happen ?
I remembered that happened to me few weeks ago. I got an Advertisment PM from a limited member here with no posts if my memory served me.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- IqRa -
01-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Forum issues?

Predator
01-08-2010, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
I remembered that happened to me few weeks ago. I got an Advertisment PM from a limited member here with no posts if my memory served me.
And I recieved a PM from limited member who wasnt comfortable posting his query in the support and advice section.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-08-2010, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
Yea same here lol.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.