/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hmm

AnonymousPoster
01-09-2010, 12:25 PM
:sl:

Well i have been having this repetative dream every night for 2 years and never took any notice of it . Basically the dream is this person i never see the face crossing the road and about to be killed by a racing car however i always push the person aside and stand in his/her place . I wake up at the stage of me on the floor bleeding from my head .

I never take eny notice , however my friends have been telling me it could mean something . Does dream,s mean anything in Islam ?? or is it just nothing and i should carry on ignoring it ? i never thought of this before ,

jazakalah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
01-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Wa alaikum asalam

No one here is qualified to interpret dreams, please seek advice from a scholar.

Also, if one has a bad dream, they should not tell other people about it, as the Prophet peace be upon him said

A good dream is from Allah, so if anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, he should not tell it to anybody except to the one whom he loves, and if he saw a dream which he disliked, then he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil and from the evil of Satan, and spit three times (on his left) and should not tell it to anybody, for it will not harm him. (Bukhari)

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!