/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I feel very tired

AnonymousPoster
01-09-2010, 03:47 PM
asalaamu 3laykum,

need some advice if possible inshaa Allah, i feel really tired no many hours of sleep i get, if i sleep less i feell tired if i sleep more i feel tired. Im a brother btw does anyone know what i should do? i eat fine, i do exercise aswell, im thinking of going to the doctor tho but i feel abit silly going to the doctor because i feel tired all the time, what do you think i should do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
01-09-2010, 04:36 PM
go to the doctor. you may feel silly but there a lot of things that you feeling tired is because like your iron levels etc so best to get it checked if you are healthy and living healthy and still feeling tired

tango92
01-09-2010, 04:48 PM
try splashing cold water?

i heard that tiredness is a common symptom of sleepwalking. cause if your sleepwalking your body dont get rest.

but make sure you go doctors, you dont wanna find out theres something seriously wrong

Muhammad
01-09-2010, 04:53 PM
:sl:

Make du'aa to Allaah (swt) to give you shifaa', to protect you and keep you healthy. That's always the number one thing. Remember that no matter what you do, shifaa' is always from Allaah (swt). :)

Going to the doctor is also a good idea - feeling tired all the time is a symptom that many people experience, so no need to feel silly.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
01-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Agreeing Akhee Muhammad, pls consult a good doctor. And it is normal if you sleep less, or more then your need, you feel tired. Try to keep balanced sleep.

جوري
01-09-2010, 06:50 PM
tiredness all the time could be a sign of pathology. for instance folks suffering from hypothyroidism or anemia or depression etc. etc.

your body is telling you something and you should listen to it by heeding the advise of members here and visiting your GP..

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

★ηαѕιнα★
01-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Depression comes with the next symptomes: not feeling hungry, feeling sad and crying all the time, feeling lifeless...he says he eats well so cant be that..
See a doctor I would say maybe its just lack of Iron or so (i hope inshallah)..
Noticed some other weird stuff??

Musaafirah
01-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Go to the doctor.
I had the same sort of complaint and thought it was due to lack of sleep and hectic study pattern, but it continued long after, even with sleep.
Went to the doctor and found out I had Vitamin D defficiency...
Maybe you won't have the same problem, but it's always good to get a check up.
You can't lose!

Abdul Qadir
01-10-2010, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
asalaamu 3laykum,

need some advice if possible inshaa Allah, i feel really tired no many hours of sleep i get, if i sleep less i feell tired if i sleep more i feel tired. Im a brother btw does anyone know what i should do? i eat fine, i do exercise aswell, im thinking of going to the doctor tho but i feel abit silly going to the doctor because i feel tired all the time, what do you think i should do?
Salam.

how come ur sex keeps changing? on one thread u said ur a sister, now ur a brother...

Asiyaah
01-10-2010, 08:03 PM
As-Salaam Alaykum Brother,

You should see a doctor if you are able to. He/She could have some blood tests run to check for vitamin issues. Also you may be referred to a sleep clinic where they can study how your brain goes through sleep cycles. For myself I am always very tired in the winter time, as I live in Canada, this time of year there is very little sunlight. Lack of sunlight affects how you feel as well. I hope you feel better soon, inshAllah this will be a temporary problem for you.

Muhammad
01-10-2010, 11:55 PM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Qadir
how come ur sex keeps changing? on one thread u said ur a sister, now ur a brother...
It's an anonymous way of posting that can be used by anyone (for this section). When you are replying to a post, you will see a check-box saying 'Post as Anonymous'. Alternatively, you can log into the anonymous account.

So most likely it's a different person to the other one. :smile:

Abdul Qadir
01-11-2010, 12:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

It's an anonymous way of posting that can be used by anyone (for this section). When you are replying to a post, you will see a check-box saying 'Post as Anonymous'. Alternatively, you can log into the anonymous account.

So most likely it's a different person to the other one. :smile:
Ouh, now i get it! LOL..all this while i thought it was the same person..sorry about my confusion and thanks for the clarification Muhammad..what a name u have...

'Abd-al Latif
01-11-2010, 12:07 AM
asalaamu 3laykum,

Get into a regular pattern of sleeping. Sleep during the nights and do a lot of exercise during the day. Go to the park and play something or anything will exercise your body.

Eat healthy food and not greasy/oily foods as this will add to your laziness. Eat oranges, apples and other fruits daily.

You feel lazy because you probably stay home a lot on the computer or just lazing around. A lack of exercise and a lazy routine will make you feel sleepy and tired all the time. A lot of sleep isn't the answer, regular exercise and healthy eating is.

Abdul Qadir
01-11-2010, 12:10 AM
Salam bro, are u obese? pardon me....coz if thats the case, it may help u if u slim down thru a combination of cardio and dieting...

cat eyes
01-11-2010, 10:10 PM
mashed potato's my brother and loads of veg. it works wonders

Hamza Asadullah
01-12-2010, 05:08 AM
asalaamu 3laykum,

:sl: this is a problem a lot of us exprience and it is because we are not in a proper and structured routine. You need to get yourself into a proper sleep pattern. The best time to sleep would be around 11 and this ensures that you can easily wake up for Fajr Salah and even Tahajjud.

You should try to sleep and wake up around the same time and your body would then adjust to this. Sleep is meant to be for nights and the day is meant to be for activity so make sure you don't spend the nights awake if there is no valid reason for it.

You should try and exercise at least 30-45 minutes a day. Best exercise is in the morning. Do some resistance training to. Limit your time watching TV and on the computer.

Eat a good breakfast. Rasulallah(Pbuh) used to have a honey in some warm water when he woke up. This cleans the stomach out and then a while later have some oats and porridge as this has slow release energy.

Have a light but filling lunch because if your lunch is too heavy then you will begin to feel lethargic in the afternoon and make sure you don't have a heavy evening meal. Don't ea later than 7pm.

Try not to eat fried and oily foods and avoid too much carbohydrate as this can tire you. Have a good and balanced diet not eating too much of a particular thing. Have plenty of fruit and vegtables of different varieties as our body needs a variety of vitamins, minerals and nutrients.

Structure your day properly and try to make a timetable or plan for yourself. You have tobe determined and think to yourself "I cannot waste anymore time like this for death can come at any second and i need to make the best of my time".

Shaythan will continue to try his best to slow your progress but be determined and do it. Feeling this lazy cannot be good for your worship as it would make you lazy in your ship to. If you have amasjid within 20 minute walk then you should try and walk there for all of your Salah or as many as you can go to. This would be reward for you aswell as exercise.

You need to discipline yourself otherwise you will waste huge amounts of time which you will never get back and who knows when death will come for life is so uncertain and we need to prepare before preperations are made for our funerals!

syilla
01-12-2010, 07:12 AM
Salams...

and don't forget the supplements. Make sure you eat enough irons, proteins (not just veges), B complex and vitamins.

Wassallam

★ηαѕιнα★
01-13-2010, 12:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zaira
As-Salaam Alaykum Brother,

You should see a doctor if you are able to. He/She could have some blood tests run to check for vitamin issues. Also you may be referred to a sleep clinic where they can study how your brain goes through sleep cycles. For myself I am always very tired in the winter time, as I live in Canada, this time of year there is very little sunlight. Lack of sunlight affects how you feel as well. I hope you feel better soon, inshAllah this will be a temporary problem for you.
Salaam sister,

The sun actually increases the Vitamine D levels in our body's. Lack of sunlight means less Vitamine D and causes you to be tired and lazy. Maybe you should take some extra vitamine D pills in the winter. See how that goes.

Salaam

★ηαѕιнα★
01-13-2010, 12:06 PM
asalaamu 3laykum,

Did you go to the doctors already??:hmm:

Salaam

AnonymousPoster
01-13-2010, 05:45 PM
nah i havent been to the doctors yet my appointment is for this friday inshaa Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.