/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No avatar

Cabdullahi
01-09-2010, 10:12 PM
I got no avatar

Warning: fopen(./customavatars/avatar9043_5.gif) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in [path]/includes/class_dm_userpic.php on line 373

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
01-10-2010, 05:29 AM
:sl:

Did you select this image for your avatar?

Cabdullahi
01-10-2010, 07:37 AM
no i selected my own pic

'Abd Al-Maajid
01-10-2010, 07:55 AM
I think you cannot use human images for avatar...possibly because human imagery is prohibited in Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mr.President
01-10-2010, 07:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel

Did you select this image for your avatar?

Animal images ?

AabiruSabeel
01-10-2010, 10:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
no i selected my own pic
Can you post here the image that you had selected for avatar?

Alpha Dude
01-10-2010, 12:32 PM
He's having the same problem a lot of members in the past have had. They get an error message if they try to upload an avatar. There seems to be no way to resolve it. The only way for him to have a new avatar is for zAk or someone to include it in the misc section.

Muezzin
01-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Try saving and uploading the image to your photobucket account. Then try using the hyperlink provided. If you don't have such an account, do look into making one - photobucket, imageshack etc are highly recommended if forum members want to include images in their posts.

Cabdullahi
01-10-2010, 06:44 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2e4dks9.jpg

can you make that as my avatar

al Amaanah
01-10-2010, 06:47 PM
:salamext:

i get the same after trying several times long time ago. as alpha dude said, including it in the misc section seems the only way.

:w:

Cabdullahi
01-10-2010, 11:04 PM
no avatar :(

جوري
01-11-2010, 06:11 AM
I had such a chuckle with that avatar.. the body is completely incongruous to the head.. it is under-developed or something.. a micro-cephalic tiger man or something...

:haha:

No offense Br. Abdullah.. I think I liked your Kermit the frog avy the most!

here is a good one for you..

Cabdullahi
01-11-2010, 09:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
No :ermm: Can't you pick a better one? :hmm:
I want that avatar or this one

Muezzin
01-11-2010, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
I want that avatar or this one

Ah. Even if the link worked, you would not be allowed that avatar as it contains an image of a human being (albeit in a mask), which is against the forum rules.

For clarification, in this case an image of the tiger mask itself, or an image of a real tiger, would not be against the rules.

Cabdullahi
01-11-2010, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Ah. Even if the link worked, you would not be allowed that avatar as it contains an image of a human being (albeit in a mask), which is against the forum rules.

For clarification, in this case an image of the tiger mask itself, or an image of a real tiger, would not be against the rules.

can i have this one then

or

this

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.