/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pandoos Halal Restaurant!! =D Ilford & Mile End

Phoenix CG
01-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Assalamualaikum people

I am making a fan based website for Pandoos which is a halal restaurant in Ilford, I go there every week, it's a realy nice restaurant and the food is 100% Halal, I know the owners and trust the product.

Check it out

Halal Restaurants

http://www.findhalalrestaurants.com/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Raaina
01-10-2010, 11:12 AM
Nice website :)

Did you design that?

aadil77
01-10-2010, 11:18 AM
aww man a thread here as well :p, you're really making all of us leicester people suffer, you have to speak to their management and get them to set up a branch here, we've got all the best takeaways but we're in need of some good halal family restaurents

Phoenix CG
01-10-2010, 11:27 AM
lolll yeah i saw there was demand up in leicester, i hope they can expand up there, would be good ia!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
01-10-2010, 11:59 AM
I was looking at there menu, it looks a bit pricey, like 9 pounds for a grilled chicken, how big is it? because over here you can get a grilled baby chicken for around 4-5 pounds. Also grilled chicken burger meals are dirt cheap here around 3 quid with chips n drink.

If they did come here they'd be up against bbq base and roosters but they'd probably smash them because of better seating arrangements and hopefully better taste

Phoenix CG
01-10-2010, 12:20 PM
Well hopefully as tehy expand they can purchase in greater bulk I would hope so it could drive prices down (economies of scale), it could just be because these are the sort of prices around in London, mainly because overheads are high in london too.

aadil77
01-10-2010, 12:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Phoenix CG
Well hopefully as tehy expand they can purchase in greater bulk I would hope so it could drive prices down (economies of scale), it could just be because these are the sort of prices around in London, mainly because overheads are high in london too.
oh yeh, duh its london, I was just asking because theres alot of kanjoose people here (ehem memons:D) so you know you have to be competitive to get their demand lol. Also hmc was born here so they should be able to get much cheaper chickens

InshAllah :p :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.