/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are Animals Muslims?

Donia
01-11-2010, 04:10 AM
I apologize if a thread like this already exists.

Are animals muslims? I recall reading somewhere (don't remember the source) that animals know about Allah and even pray. I wanted to follow up on that and see if that is true.
If so, do pets recognize if their owners are Muslims?

Sorry if this seems silly but I am genuinely curious.:embarrass

JazakAllah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
01-11-2010, 04:19 AM
Answer here: http://66.102.9.132/search?q=cache:t...&ct=clnk&gl=uk

I hope this helps. :)

AabiruSabeel
01-11-2010, 05:47 AM
:sl:

3:83 Do they seek for other than the Religion of Allah.-while all creatures in the heavens and on earth have, willing or unwilling, bowed to His Will (Accepted Islam), and to Him shall they all be brought back.

:w:

Donia
01-11-2010, 02:23 PM
JazakAllah.
Thank you. Both posts helped a lot. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Woaah, ive always wanted to know, i read a hadith on this once also. lol whenever i see an animal i dont care how ferocious it is, i just pray for Allaah to protect me..I dont get scared of spiders much because a spider once saved our beloved Prophets life sallahu alayhi wa salam..they cant harm us :)..yeah im scared of tranchillas, just far far away from me then its ok :D...lol..I think theyre Muslims, coz theyre innocent and have nothing to be accountable for on the day of Judgement etc..they cant speak etc..if you know what im trying to say Insha`Allaah..if not then its okay no worries :D...

Cabdullahi
01-11-2010, 06:26 PM
You dont wanna come across a lion in tanzania and say im your brother we are muslim and we are a part of the ummah

The lion will rip your head off

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-11-2010, 06:45 PM
^ Lol... Trueee..lool..
Good point
But theyre made that way :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.