/* */

PDA

View Full Version : urgent question..

Ummu Sufyaan
01-11-2010, 10:46 AM
:sl:
i really really need this.
can i please know what are the adaab and etiquette of being guests in ones homes? i mean if they tell you do/dont xyz is it obligatory for you to obey?

also, i know obeying your parents is important, etc but what about ones grandparents? does the ruling still apply? some details would be nice.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
01-12-2010, 06:44 AM
*bump...:exhausted

Rafeeq
01-12-2010, 10:01 AM
I understand, we should obey what the host is requesting you in his/her home.
And I also agree rulling for grand parents is also same and they are the parents of your parents and it is normal they are more happy when you were born.

'Abd-al Latif
01-14-2010, 08:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
i really really need this.
can i please know what are the adaab and etiquette of being guests in ones homes? i mean if they tell you do/dont xyz is it obligatory for you to obey?

also, i know obeying your parents is important, etc but what about ones grandparents? does the ruling still apply? some details would be nice.
I'll type up some stuff for the one who is a guest at his brothers house and the etiquette he should observe as the guest. Please bear with me.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
01-15-2010, 09:30 AM
^its ok. you could just post the references and ill do the research myself if you are too busy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.