/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam

★ηαѕιнα★
01-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Didnt know we had to introcude ourselves but better late then never ill say!:D

First of all salaam alaikom to everyone,

Im new on this forum as you may have noticed. I live in Holland, am a student Social Work, 21 years old. In my spare time I do nothing much really. Just spending time with family and friends. And gaining knowledge ofcourse. The reason I joined this forum is because my environment lacks muslims i guess. And found the forum beneficial. Learn new stuff every time i go on. Hope to enter Jennah one day, but don't wel all! :D

Salaam and take care

Ohw i almost forgot: im a big fan of Humour, people here say muslims do not have a sense of humour. Well i want to prove them wrong!!:><:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Donia
01-11-2010, 02:31 PM
Wa alaikum asalaam, sis.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you are enjoying it insha'Allah. :)

Insaanah
01-11-2010, 02:46 PM
:sl: sister,

A very warm welcome to you! :)

Hope you find the forum beneficial, learn lots and have fun!

See you around.

:sl:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Aslaamu - alaaykum sistah...
Welcome welcome to this geeky Forum!..I hope you enjoy it on here, and Learns lots of knowledge for your self Insha`Allaah and also to share with others Indeed :)...I liked your Intro. it was geeky :D lol..And true about Movies being a wastee ALhamdulilah you realised in time :)..and surely you will have a great time here :). You take care too :)

Oh and i love Humour too :)...without it i wouldnt be awake :D..(Dont ask :\)..see you around Indeed Insha`Allaah :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misz_Muslimah
01-11-2010, 07:41 PM
:sl:
Hope you have a beneficial stay inshallah :)

★ηαѕιнα★
01-11-2010, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Aslaamu - alaaykum sistah...
Welcome welcome to this geeky Forum!..I hope you enjoy it on here, and Learns lots of knowledge for your self Insha`Allaah and also to share with others Indeed :)...I liked your Intro. it was geeky :D lol..And true about Movies being a wastee ALhamdulilah you realised in time :)..and surely you will have a great time here :). You take care too :)

Oh and i love Humour too :)...without it i wouldnt be awake :D..(Dont ask :\)..see you around Indeed Insha`Allaah :)
Thanks! Whats up with u and the word "geeky" by the way??:)
I wear glasses so im as geeky as you can get! :D

Salaam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-11-2010, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nasiha21
Thanks! Whats up with u and the word "geeky" by the way??:)
I wear glasses so im as geeky as you can get! :D

Salaam
Lol i meant it in a nice way:statisfie..
Its a word i use all the time i guess .:hmm: sorry

★ηαѕιнα★
01-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Noo thats OK not offended or so. Nice to see theres fun people out here...we cant be serious all the time..too boring for me:D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Noo thats OK not offended or so. Nice to see theres fun people out here...we cant be serious all the time..too boring for me:D
:pLol really sis :)..yay
we can call our self the "The Not-so serious group" :p Lol messing
Thanks for understand my geeky sistah :) *Smiles*

★ηαѕιнα★
01-11-2010, 09:47 PM
Nah needs a more catching name lik "Sis n Geek" or so...i dunno have no inspiration now. Ill get back to you on that one!:D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Nah needs a more catching name lik "Sis n Geek" or so...i dunno have no inspiration now. Ill get back to you on that one!:D
Lol sis..;D..InshaAllaah :)

Nájlá
01-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Asalamu Alaykum sis :D

welcome to the forum, Hope you have a beneficial stay :D

Btw you seem like a cool sis, I like u already :p

★ηαѕιнα★
01-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Thanks yeah im a bit crazy at times, need that to compensate with my "serious" side hehe:D:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.