/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Consider Islamic Couselling

ume-dawood
01-11-2010, 03:03 PM
ٱلرَّحِيم

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

هُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ لَكُم مَّا فِي الأَرْضِ جَمِيعاً
29/Al-Baqarah.

It is He Who hath created for you all that is on earth.

It means we are entitled to all the blessings even before we are born. All that we can dream and desire for, Allah has already created and granted that to us. Allah’s bounties are great and He knows all we can ever think and imagine. Recite Allah’s Attributes once only and carefully think, “Is there any need, desire or dream that falls out of His powers?” No, certainly not. And know that for sure that we are definitely promised to get whatever we ask for.

وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ
186/Al-Baqarah

When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calls on Me.

وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ
60/ Ghafir

And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer).

There are some among us who then question Why then our prayers do not get accepted? Why then we are not relieved of our troubles and problems?
Why then our circumstances and situations never change?

Well the best answer is here in this verse,

إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يُغَيِّرُ مَا بِقَوۡمٍ حَتَّىٰ يُغَيِّرُواْ مَا بِأَنفُسِہِم
11/ Alraad

Allah changeth not the condition of a folk until they (first) change that which is in their hearts.

Some of us then argue that we do wish and try to change our situation and desire all our dreams to come true. Well we don't. We only claim that we do and if we are successful we take all the credit and if we fail we put the blame on the fate or other factors. When Allah Su subahana-hu Ta-ala says in Quran

مَّآ أَصَابَكَ مِنۡ حَسَنَةٍ۬ فَمِنَ ٱللَّهِ*ۖ وَمَآ أَصَابَكَ مِن سَيِّئَةٍ۬ فَمنِ نَّفۡسِك
79/ Al-Nisa

Whatever of good befalleth thee (O man) it is from Allah, and whatever of ill befalleth thee it is from thyself.

Sometimes we feel stuck in life and we seem to attract all the trouubles? Sometimes we feel our relationships do not work as good as we desire them to. Sometimes others appear to be more fortunate than us. How do they do it? Some of the illness that we experience might not be physical only. They might be the expression of another anxiety/worry.

Sometimes counselling gives us a very easy and quick solution to the issues that ruin our life just for nothing.

Consider Counselling. Islamic Counselling is also available. visit us at

www.divinesystemrestoration.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ume-dawood
01-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Allah always has three replies to our Dua
1)'Yes'
2)'Yes, but not now'
3)'I have a better plan for you'
There's never a 'NO'....just have faith and keep praying.

Prayer is the most reliable therapy ever and an aweseom tool in terms of self recognition, self counselling and self sufficiency. Make dua, leave it to Allah Subahana-hu Ta-ala, ]Believe it[/B] and you shall be blessed.
The problem with many of us is that we don't believe that Allah will open a window and pour in blessings that we won't have room to receive them. I dare anyone to try Allah. He is true to His word. Allah cannot lie and His promises are sure.

Unite1
01-12-2010, 12:33 PM
isn't number 3
3) Allah protects a person from a calamity that was about to strike because of his/her dua ??

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.